Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,114 members, 7,916,256 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ (1080 Views)

How I Confronted A Scammer Who Called My Mom / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by Letenwam: 5:44pm On May 20, 2018
While the status of 36-year-old Meghan Markle as a divorcee was never hidden from her husband, Prince Harry who she got married to yesterday, a Nigerian man identified as Mr. Adeola Samuel Opeyemi however still tagged her a ‘second hand woman’ in a Facebook post he made.

Mr. Adeola Samuel Opeyemi who reacted to the wedding of the couple which took place yesterday, wrote that it was not dignifying;

“For any crowned prince to choose a divorcee as his first wife in life,” referring to Meghan Markle as “second hand” wife.

However after Nigerians of both sexes rose in defence of the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, who has recently married the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry, he deleted it. He however, would not allow the matter to rest, as he trolled Facebook posts that condemned his initial post.

Mallam Alee Ameen who slammed Mr. Opeyemi over the post, wrote;

“The highest form of derogation is referring to a woman as ‘second hand.

“Not only does it expose ignorance, but it also reinforces the fact that old age doesn’t automatically confer common sense on one.”

Mr. Opeyemi who never showed any sign of remorse over the call out post, replied by writing;

“Yesterday, I made a post as to royalty not well dignify for any crowned prince to chose a divorcee as his first wife in life, which I literarily refer to as "second hand" wife. See crowd on my wall like bees as if I have not made post that yesterday or day before, by this morning I counted over 250coments and counter comments especially the so called feminists.

After perusing the comments, I came to term with something that Nigerians been want they are especially our women don't like facing reality and been told the truth in plain term. That makes me to see reason why majority go after buhari statement because its the truth and nothing but the truth. I.posted about the massacre of human beings in makoko by government agents and police, only the comrades and few concerns commented even with the pathetic pics of the dead and wounded, but on a post that ordinarily I would have read and laugh they all came to expressed their sentiment expecting me to change my mind as if I didn't went to school to know that anything not new is second hand.

Anyway, I know the way Nigerians think and reasons, they always want an omelette but don't always want the eggs shell to be broken. I made my post base on conviction not how you feel or think. You can only fault me if my saying is not true but if you expect me to color it for you so that you can feel good and continue to love me, count me out.

I love the fact that I broke the table and others are using the pieces catch their fancies just like this post. Its true what the bible says that where dead truths are made ,the carcass gather. Let the furore continue, I have no apology. What I know is that not even the senior of the person has and posses my knowledge and God given wisdom"

https://lailasnews.com/nigerians-roast-man-who-called-meghan-markle-a-second-hand-woman/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by AshCoded(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
HW will u b calling someone second hand....
man or guy...u no well
Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by Uyiii: 5:49pm On May 20, 2018
Funny enough, the nigga wrote a whole epistle to further solidify/reinforce his zombie stance with credible factual facts.
Some of the sturvs he wrote is very true, he's learned and exposed. but it's very unfortunate these dirigible write-up of his is coming in as a defence to his already fvcked-up ideology. What an oxymoron from a möroncheesy

Trust 9gerians, one is already making a reference to his sister, how dare you call a human being second hand, are you mad, is your father mad, are you mad (in Lasisi's voicecheesy)

and to say the least, these people living in a Paradise on earth don't even give a recommended recommendation transformation effective effect FVCK about you and your Fvcked-up ideology in 9ja.
Lemme also tell you many/most women, your sister included of course, will readily offer themselves to Prince Harry and royally bear the so-called 'second hand' name than to remain in their 'first hand' marriage.

baba gerrarahia befr I assure your face with a Porsche slap, some Nigerians go just dey get head-ache for wetin nor concern themcheesy

P.s: To the deluded mugu below me, there's nothing bitter about what your fvcked up ideology thinks is true, in fact it's a sweet lie.
yeh it's true we make mockery of ladies engaged in a failed marriage, myself included, and this mockery is often burned outta the fact that these ladies shove up their prenuptial and nuptial engagement all in our faces on social media like they've arrived and their marriage institution is gonna be all rosy and enjolliment.
but there'r very redeemable divorce cases all over the place today, we can't classify such peeps as second hand, even your referenced names aren't either.
we laugh at them online but realistically they're living their lives on a high, will get married again if need be to the next Mr right and don't give a fvck about you and your moniker.
This is reality and your zombie stance on 'second hand' woman is a cliché.

grow up bro, a 'second hand' wife that'll buy your whole family in poundsangry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by IamD18: 5:53pm On May 20, 2018
If you want to punish a Nigerian, tell him/her the bitter truth. It works.

Deep inside our mind, we all know the meaning of "SECOND HAND", but out of the rate of poverty and backwardness of the country, we find it difficult to vomit the truth when a foreigner is involved.

Call Toke Makinwa, Tonto Dikeh or Tiwa Savage "SECOND HAND", you'll be surprised on how Nigerians will laugh and support you, but because the lady isn't a Nigerian, they'll find difficult to admit the truth.

Little wonder how Trump called a whole nation "A shithole" and we joked, laughed, supported and agreed with him, but our president called the youths "lazy" and they all went against him.

SECOND HAND has a definition in Nigeria, and we all know the meaning. As far as I'm concerned, Meghan Markle is a second hand wfe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by EzendiEgo1: 5:57pm On May 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by chiefolododo(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2018
There should be no Apology. We Dont apologize for saying d truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by readyornot: 6:37pm On May 20, 2018
Bia, Opeyemi. Is she your "second hand" product?
Was her marital status not known to Prince Harry before he popped the "will you marry me?" question to her?
Abi you haven't heard of the pidgin English adage "Monkey no fine, hin mama still like am?"
What is the intention of your nonsensical analysis?
Abeg go and drink water from your own cistern & allow the Prince to quietly drink from his own.
Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by Jakumo(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2018
With very few exceptions, divorced women are extremely bitter, vindictive, cunning, manipulative, jealous, unforgiving, greedy and easily moved to spontaneous rage or violence.

I agree wholeheartedly that Prince Harry made a monumental mistake, by getting married to that divorced woman. If Harry had spoken with Ms. Markle's former husband, he would have probably found out enough detail, AHEAD OF TIME, to quickly cancel any marriage plans he had with that woman. Now Harry will find out first hand, why his "fairly used" wife caused her previous husband to flee their marriage, and why virtually ALL of her family members loathe her.

Be that as it may, Harry is still a young man, and remains THE most popular member of the royal family, so if he is forced to divorce Ms. Markle after her claws come out, he will be free to have his pick of beautiful young and available women who would all be delighted to see the prince back in the singles game once more.
Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2018
Did anyone spot the phrase, "as if I didn't went to school"

Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 20, 2018
Second hand is second hand, with due respect sir you owe no one apologize. You see the reason why I so much love the Benin Kingdom, a crown Prince in Benin Kingdom can never take a second hand woman as his 55th wife. What the Hell will a Prince be doing with a second hand woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by IamPlato(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2018

I Prefer Second-Hand To Tokumbo...

Second Hand Is Legit...

Tokumbo Comes With A Hidden Death Warning
Re: Nigerians Roast Man Who Called Meghan Markle A ‘second Hand Woman’ by ono(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2018
readyornot:
Bia, Opeyemi. Is she your "second hand" product?
Was her marital status not known to Prince Harry before he popped the "will you marry me?" question to her?
Abi you haven't heard of the pidgin English adage "Monkey no fine, hin mama still like am?"
What is the intention of your nonsensical analysis?
Abeg go and drink water from your own cistern & allow the Prince to quietly drink from his own.

That cistern - from which the prince will drink, is fairly used, second hand one!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Confronts Man Inside Church Who Molested Her And Her Sister Years Ago / "I Need 2 Of My Virgin Girl Friends For Yahoo+" - Facebook Big Boy Pleads / Wife Releases Unclad Photos Madonna University Student Sent Her Husband (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.