Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page (1261 Views)

Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) / Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by celebgistz: 6:16pm On May 20, 2018

Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by Airtimex(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2018
Okpo cheesy

Nigerian celebs get thunder for mouth
Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by celebgistz: 6:36pm On May 20, 2018
Airtimex:
Okpo cheesy

Nigerian celebs get thunder for mouth

lol
Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by NwaAmaikpe: 6:53pm On May 20, 2018
shocked

Instagram thief.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by GOFRONT(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2018
Blood dey hot

Mrmays 1 vs 1 Oge.....

What a display of "Fire me I fire you".... grin
Silent is Golden doesnt work here....lolzz
Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by Chidizman(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by celebgistz: 7:00pm On May 20, 2018
you harsh oo
Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by Patrick33(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2018
Nigeria people for social media eh... zero chills i swear grin
Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by greatman2810: 7:58pm On May 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by okachie1(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2018
Nice one from Oge Okoye! This got me thinking why would a sane person get on someone's timeline and be spewing rubbish;asking a total stranger he/she didnt know to go and marry as if married people has d monopoly to happiness?

I seriously think dis menace is only prevalent in Africa where people still think ur social worth is enhanced when u gets married besides the fact that We Africans because of the failures of our various national governments to provide Us with the social welfare sees children as an insurance for old age.

Perhaps, people tends to look down on individuals who haven't gotten married as a less serious person. More so, let me shock you guys here that by the time We got our independence from the British in 1960 Nigeria's population was the same with them now looking back you can see that we have tripled our population to theirs in less than a century which clearly indicates the fact that We equates sex and marriage over pursuing the real things that matter in life like self-development,research,etc. Most people shouting go and marry does it out of jealousy and strife because they sometimes/most times always looks for something to de-shine you having seen u radiating happiness. Africa need to learn!!

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by celebgistz: 10:11pm On May 20, 2018
okachie1:
Nice one from Oge Okoye! This got me thinking why would a sane person get on someone's timeline and be spewing rubbish;asking a total stranger he/she didnt know to go and marry as if married people has d monopoly to happiness?

I seriously think dis menace is only prevalent in Africa where people still think ur social worth is enhanced when u gets married besides the fact that We Africans because of the failures of our various national governments to provide Us with the social welfare sees children as an insurance for old age.

Perhaps, people tends to look down on individuals who haven't gotten married as a less serious person. More so, let me shock you guys here that by the time We got our independence from the British in 1960 Nigeria's population was the same with them now looking back you can see that we have tripled our population to theirs in less than a century which clearly indicates the fact that We equates sex and marriage over pursuing the real things that matter in life like self-development,research,etc. Most people shouting go and marry does it out of jealousy and strife because they sometimes/most times always looks for something to de-shine you having seen u radiating happiness. Africa need to learn!!

you deserve some accolades

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Fires Back At A Fan On Her Instagram Page by greatman2810: 12:49am On May 21, 2018
celebgistz:

you deserve some accolades

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Fuji Star, Taiye Currency Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident / Yahoo Guy Posted Nude Photos As He Review His Babe Full N@kedness. / “close Your Legs And Give Me Money” – Speed Darlington Tells DJ Cuppy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.