Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (40408 Views)

Many Feared Trapped As Rochas Okorocha’s House Collapses In Abuja / EFCC: Interview On Return To Nigeria, Dauda Lawal is fake - Dieziani / Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2018
i only see a half igbo/hausa man welcoming his igbo wife for an errand he sent her in the US to check on his account over there as his account manager informed him that one of his accounts is full.

IN THE OTHER NEWS
Rochas must go to jail
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On May 21, 2018
They are both pregnant?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by KrystosCJ(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2018
thesicilian:
Hugging your own wife has become news.

The thing tire me. See paparazzi dey snap dem sef!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by package7(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2018
These couples have had enough of imonites... Is high time to take the back seat. No need to impose your in-law. Ok.

I wish you guys best of luck in your life. shocked
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by LIVEBYTRUTH: 8:57am On May 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
My Governor My Governor grin

We are all waiting for your Handover to Senator Samuel Anyanwu in 2019

Sincerely Rochas kudos to you on Free Education and New Roads in Owerri. I Doff My Hat for You.

God Bless PDP

Owerri Zone

God Bless Imo State

SamDaddy 2019

Who is your Sinature Sam Anyanwu? which planet is he from? you are a day dreamer, vacate from your mansion in fools paradise, and make sure you take your malaria drugs as prescribed by your doctor, no more god fatherism in Imo politics, you want to return Imo state governor's house to Hardel , you and your co Iwuanyanwu pauper will never smell the seat.Nonsense .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by onyebongo: 9:02am On May 21, 2018
Welcome my first lady.imo is in d hands of God
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by onyebongo: 9:08am On May 21, 2018
Welcome my first lady, Imo is in d hands of God
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

Rochas, my quotation for the erection of a statue for Miracle has been on your desk for a month now

Please attend to it. angry I have already bought the cement angry

He is working on it...

He has his billboards all over owerri already grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by Killurself: 9:21am On May 21, 2018
During political crisis they will send their wife and children to abroad for safety when hungry boys were deceived with token money to fight for them after the crisis when everything is calm they will bring back their family. who deceived who?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by Dollabiz: 9:38am On May 21, 2018
hmmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by motivativesweet: 9:45am On May 21, 2018
she is welcome
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by chubinwa(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2018
Dat name sounds devilish each time I hear it
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by autonomous22: 1:38pm On May 21, 2018
dainformant:
Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha was visibly excited on his wife's return from the United States yesterday. The Imo First Lady, Nneoma Nkechinyere Rochas Okorocha has been on vacation in America to look after her daughter who gave birth recently.

She arrived Owerri, Imo state capital in company of her well wishers and female appointees of the Rescue Mission Government.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/rochas-okorocha-welcomes-wife-warmly-after-return-from-the-us.html

Tonight go hot...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos by longerthroat(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2018
In the last picture... the wife be like 'na true same dem shame you for the congress'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.