Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,957 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

NYSC Update Batch B 2010 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Update Batch B 2010 (1901 Views)

Latest Nysc Update According To Their Time Table / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) / NYSC Update: 2013 Batch ‘B‘ Posting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by mandu20: 5:51pm On May 25, 2010
Hello fellow nairalanders, i hope by now most of you that will be going for the nysc batch B 2010 excercise must have received your call up numbers,for those of you interested in being posted to any state of your choice eg lagos , abuja, portharcourt etc, kindly write me on my email austinmandu20@gmail.com.
regards
mr austin
nysc Abuja
Re: NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by twaintoy(f): 11:01pm On May 25, 2010
I need for September batch. and i hope there is no down payment.

Thanks
Re: NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by mandu20: 11:10am On May 26, 2010
presently,we re working with the june/july batch,but just keep in touch.pls always write me on my mail cos it wil be easier 4me to respond to ur email than thru nairaland. regards
Re: NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by denniscla: 1:06am On May 27, 2010
why do i smell scam here
Re: NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by deevick246(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2010
dennis.cla:

why do i smell scam here

Are u a prophet or a spiritualist,cos me dey wonder how manage u can smell scam

@ poster,l hope your bill is not killing?and it is going to be payment before posting?cos l would have love to be posted to either lagos or abuja for batch B NYSC
Re: NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by mandu20: 5:20pm On May 27, 2010
@deevick,blessed are those who do nt see yet they believe,in as much as i have the capacity to help,i think i wil rather help than havin u get posted to some part of d north where there are religious and political crisis.i think there are more opportunities wen u serve in areas like lagos,abuja,can we see one on one in abuja?
Re: NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by Scooby1(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2010
mandu20:

Hello fellow nairalanders, i hope by now most of you that will be going for the nysc batch B 2010 excercise must have received your call up numbers,for those of you interested in being posted to any state of your choice eg lagos , abuja, portharcourt etc, kindly write me on my email austinmandu20@gmail.com.
regards
mr austin
nysc Abuja

I hope this service is FREE grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by deevick246(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2010
mandu20:

@deevick,blessed are those who do nt see yet they believe,in as much as i have the capacity to help,i think i wil rather help than havin u get posted to some part of d north where there are religious and political crisis.i think there are more opportunities wen u serve in areas like lagos,abuja,can we see one on one in abuja?

l dont live in abuja,l live in lagos.l would really love to serve in lagos or abuja,than to serve else where.So are u gonna help out in my Nysc posting to lagos or abuja? If yes what is the charge?
Re: NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by mandu20: 9:19pm On May 27, 2010
@deevrick,which ever way u want it,whether lagos,abuja,nasarawa etc,is all ur choice,i knw u wuldnt want to drop ur full names,cal up num and institutn attended here.dats y i hv wanted you to send them to my mail austinmandu20@gmail.com so that we can discuss other modalities.when you write me,let me knw its you deevrick cos i receive mails 4rm other people too for the same nysc posting.regards.
Re: NYSC Update Batch B 2010 by kenoka: 1:20am On May 29, 2010
goodmorning mr austin, i have just sent my full names and my call up numbers to your email provided above,please kindly reply me urgently,i wuld like to serve in delta state as am already working with a company which am gaining alot of experience and good pay too and would not like to lose it,pls hope the price is what i can afford.waiting for your reply at my inbox and may the Good lord continue to bless you.amen

(1) (Reply)

Jigawa State Camp / Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto / Notice To All NYSC 2016 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.