Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola (445 Views)

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola by igweakombi: 6:52am On May 21, 2018
I was in a conversation with my ‘second mum’, who relocated to the United States three years ago, about the lifestyle of the Americans and how it’s so different from her experience in Nigeria.

She was bewildered by the non-existence of communal living in her new country of residence.

“Dami, you won’t believe it,” she told me. She then went ahead to narrate how a thief tried to steal a purse from a couple at the bus station and people watched on, offering no help to the couple.

“The guy snatched the purse from the girlfriend,” she narrated to me “but fell down as he tried to get off the bus. The boyfriend caught up with him and collected the purse from him. He stood up and got the purse back, then the two men, including the lady, began to drag.” As the couples tried to get their purse from the thief, passersby did nothing, “everyone was just minding their business” she said before adding, “this cannot happen in Nigeria”.

READ MORE: http://www.streamsblog.com/ig-police-idris-we-may-the-shithole-country-says-banjo-damilola/

Re: IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola by mercenary: 6:58am On May 21, 2018
Of course we are the shithole country
Re: IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola by Partnerbiz(f): 7:02am On May 21, 2018
The Igp goofed seriously...

1 Like

Re: IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola by dynicks(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2018
Our crop of leaders are d shitholes....the country Just sit down dey look...
Re: IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola by Blakjewelry(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2018
the story finally succeeded in confusing me
Re: IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola by omololu2020(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2018
So what should I do about this news now

Re: IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola by saaron(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2018
Nigeria became a SHIITHOLE under Buhari's destructive APC govt.
Re: IG Police Idris: We May Even Be The Shithole Country- Says Banjo Damilola by Morbeta11(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2018
Really don't understand this post.

(1) (Reply)

IMO State At It Again: Imo Black Panther / How Much Is A Litre Of Kerosene Sold In Your Area?? / The Real Price Of ‘Change the Change’ Campaign (2) - By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.