Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings (839 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by managermahmud: 7:00am On May 21, 2018
So yesterday, my girlfriend (fiancee) that we've been together for about 3 months now, told me that she wants the relationship to be more interesting by me hurting her. She said she deliberately offends me atimes so I'll be mad at her but I'll conceal it and wave it off.

This girl scores over 80% of the requirement I seek from a lady. Most of all, she is loyal and submissive. So for that reason alone, I try as much as I can not to hurt her deliberately. For about 3 months we've been together, we've never had a serious misunderstanding not to talk of quarreling.

So guys have you experienced this before? If yes how did you manage it?
Thanks.
Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by Nobody: 7:09am On May 21, 2018
AL
Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by shammahyaro(f): 7:15am On May 21, 2018
I wish my boyfriend can see this....
Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by managermahmud: 7:17am On May 21, 2018
shammahyaro:
I wish my boyfriend can see this....
Patience and mutual understanding will solve it all my dear.
Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by opsylojay(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2018
To keep a lady, you have to be crazy at times.... ladies love action men

1 Like

Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by Welrez(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2018
Yes, I have had an experience of a young woman who got married to a naval officer but left the marriage and came back to the village, because, according to her, the marriage was too dull to be continued. Not even the libations and deputations of the husband folk made her change her mind, as she stuck to her opinion and eventually remarried at the village to an 'interesting man'. But as most marriage tales that hope to end in 'happily ever after' do rarely end on that note, the interesting man didn't have money to take care of her and she went through hell. But she had made her decision and stayed with him until the end of time. Women have a special kind of stubbornness and it may be a reason they succeed a lot in life, because success demands perservance and stubbornness from us.

1 Like

Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by Tallesty1(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2018
Tell her to take a chill pill na. It is too early, you will soon meet a lady who ticks 85% of what you need in a woman and then there will be regular misunderstandings.

Truth is that you're being tested by her. She wants to get you angry to see how you handly issues when your blood is hot. Ladies do it.

1 Like

Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by ITbomb(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2018
You get luck, she even told you

She needs an alpha male, be that to her

1 Like

Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by swiz123(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2018
managermahmud:
So yesterday, my girlfriend (fiancee) that we've been together for about 3 months now, told me that she wants the relationship to be more interesting by me hurting her. She said she deliberately offends me atimes so I'll be mad at her but I'll conceal it and wave it off.

This girl scores over 80% of the requirement I seek from a lady. Most of all, she is loyal and submissive. So for that reason alone, I try as much as I can not to hurt her deliberately. For about 3 months we've been together, we've never had a serious misunderstanding not to talk of quarreling.

Thanks.

Women are the most confused set of animals in the world
Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by tee59(f): 7:59am On May 21, 2018
Really? shocked
Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by managermahmud: 8:12am On May 21, 2018
tee59:
Really? shocked
Honestly. You seemed surprised right?
Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by managermahmud: 8:12am On May 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
Tell her to take a chill pill na. It is too early, you will soon meet a lady who ticks 85% of what you need in a woman and then there will be regular misunderstandings.

Truth is that you're being tested by her. She wants to get you angry to see how you handly issues when your blood is hot. Ladies do it.
You do have a point bro
Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by austyn0(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2018
managermahmud:

Thanks.
You can go to a brothel with a video camera and send the details to her...Goodluck.
Re: She Says The Relationshp Isn't Interesting Cos We Don't Have Misunderstandings by managermahmud: 10:33am On May 21, 2018
austyn0:
You can go to a brothel with a video camera and send the details to her...Goodluck.
Thanks but no thanks.

(1) (Reply)

She Keeps Coming Back even after breaking up with me.. / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / What Would You Do If Your EX Mistakenly Credit Your Account With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.