Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,149 members, 7,967,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

Goodluck Jonathan And Anti Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And Anti Corruption (586 Views)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan And Anti Corruption by kross411: 8:13pm On May 25, 2010
i heard over the news yesterday that president goodluck jonathan finally reviewed the over inflated airport tarmac runway by reducing it by 13.5billion naira.i was surprised and highly impressed.meaning theres hope and corruption in high places may gradually come to an end.just days back,i read about a lG chairman in kwara state that awarded an existing 10 km road contract for a ridiculous 250million naira, without questioning.what happened to due process and the anti corruption agencies in that state.learnt other contractors are willing to do same job for a third of that amount.some of the aggrieved contractors have vowed to take thier case to the highest level.i think its just a way of siphoning money for next general elections.with the company involved said not to be competent and also a front for the chairman.na wao.with what the president did,it shows that days of over inflated contracts will soon come to an end.is governor saraki still in charge?or part of the loot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Anti Corruption by emmanuel93(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2010
when the man himself is corrupt!, roumors have it that he killed the president with juju!!! I DUNNO WAT TO SAY TO THAT!!! Nigerian politicians are crazy! undecided undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Anti Corruption by keyremotes(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2010
emmanuel93:

when the man himself is corrupt!, roumors have it that he killed the president with juju!!! I DUNNO WAT TO SAY TO THAT!!! Nigerian politicians are crazy! undecided undecided
Na wah o! angry
Na you do the juju for am??!!! embarassed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Anti Corruption by emmanuel93(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2010
keyremotes:

Na wah o! angry
Na you do the juju for am??!!! embarassed

hahaha, u must b nuts! THIS IS JUST A RUMOUR, WEATHER ITS TRUE OR NOT, ME. i DUNNO! all i know is Nigerian Politicians are crazy and can do ANYTHING to gain little power. Stupid people. sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Has Pdp Zoning Arrangement Been About Zoning Results? / Man Arrested With Charms, Weapon At PDP Prayer Session / Instal Me Now, Opponent Of Deposed Deji Tells Ondo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.