Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested (4225 Views)

Anochie Fidel Ezechukwu Tortured, Arrested For Serving Unknown Gunmen Food Drink / BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Okoroawusa: 9:11pm On May 21, 2018
Where is Emma Powerless when you need him?
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Notasyouthink: 11:02pm On May 21, 2018
Throwback:
Why would miscreants and terrorists want to disrupt a meeting by people who have not invited them, and who chose to discuss whatever suits them?

Is it by force for all to conform to the beliefs and dictates of the many terrorists that want to force their will on their equal man?
If you like rant till 2050 IPOB will never stop what they are doing on till Biafra is restored.

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Notasyouthink: 11:05pm On May 21, 2018
Throwback:

It is not an IPOB meeting, so what is IPOB doing there to foment trouble?

Do non IPOB people dare gate crash IPOB meetings to foment trouble?
The zoo must fall whether you like it or not grin grin

Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Beefnstew: 12:10am On May 22, 2018
Throwback:

The terrorists will soon cry to the UN and ICC, forgetting that their own threats are previously recorded and already deposited with the same people they run to for hypocritical help.
Sometimes I wonder if people like u are real. You have the gut to call IPOB terrorists while the Fulani herdsmen are working freely on the streets and u sleep comfortably with it. You must have hailed from the darkest part of hell if u are actually real as I can't imagine the kind of heart people like u do have.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2018
Malawian:

I have been trying to remember your name for sometime now. Maybe i will ask Madam Tallest to give me your name. grin grin
By now, you know i know you. Don't you?
Lol, try another joke.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Malawian(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2018
Yyeske:
Lol, try another joke.
I heard you have packed out of that compound. We fit still track you sha. How many Yoruba guys can there be around Nkpor Juction. cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
Malawian:

I heard you have packed out of that compound. We fit still track you sha. How many Yoruba guys can there be around Nkpor Juction. cheesy cheesy
Stories for the gods, you think you can scare me or what?. Waka go front, look for somebody else you think you can gag and not me
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Malawian(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
Yyeske:
Stories for the gods, you think you can scare me or what?. Waka go front, look for somebody else you think you can gag and not me
I knew it was you a few days ago when you and your MOD friend did your abracadabra. Irony is that this Yyeske guy is a correct guy in the area, how he is online with his series of anti-Igbo posturings beats me. You don't want to return to Yoruba land again ever abi? Don't worry sha, we won't drive you away.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2018
Malawian:

I knew it was you a few days ago when you and your MOD friend did your abracadabra. Irony is that this Yyeske guy is a correct guy in the area, how he is online with his series of anti-Igbo posturings beats me. You don't want to return to Yoruba land again ever abi? Don't worry sha, we won't drive you away.
Stop beating about the bush and I permit you to name my street in Nkpor, I won't report the post, a promise.
Post my name as well, you think I'm one of those you can gag? Bros use your God given Brain. I can't fit send you. Name the MOD too and I promise not to report your post.
Yyeske is an old hand here and neither you nor your madam tallest(lol) or anybody can gag me as far as nairaland is concerned.
If you don't do this, I promise never to entertain your future posts and take you as a liar that you are.
Silly IPOB miscreant like you.
I equally need madam tallest's address where I can whine down, don't mess with Yyeske next time online and I promise to continue frustrating your IPOB ideology both online and offline.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Malawian(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Stop beating about the bush and I permit you to name my street in Nkpor, I won't report the post, a promise.
Post my name as well, you think I'm one of those you 0 gag? Bros use your God given Brain. I can't fit send you. Name the MOD too and I promise not to report your post.
Yyeske is an old hand here and neither you nor your madam tallest(lol) or anybody can gag me as far as nairaenland is concerned.
If you don't do this, I promise never to entertain your future posts and take you as a liar that you are.
Silly IPOB miscreant like you.
I equally need madam tallest's address where I can whine down, don't mess with Yyeske next time online and I promise to continue frustrating your IPOB ideology both online and offline.
chai, so nah you true true? How do you know what madam tallest does? I never volunteered any information about Madam Tallest, but you already know her line of work, especially as she has also packed out of the compound opposite your former compound. So up till now, you still don't know who you are speaking with? At least, stop claiming to be Igbo. I used to come to your shop, and we used to play draughts together then. It's ok, am not based in the east, neither am I IPOB, but Mr, stop anti Igbo comments here.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 8:04am On May 24, 2018
Malawian:

chai, so nah you true true? How do you know what madam tallest does? I never volunteered any information about Madam Tallest, but you already know her line of work, especially as she has also packed out of the compound opposite your former compound. So up till now, you still don't know who you are speaking with? At least, stop claiming to be Igbo. I used to come to your shop, and we used to play draughts together then. It's ok, am not based in the east, neither am I IPOB, but Mr, stop anti Igbo comments here.
Since you can't name the street you are talking about, I put it to you again that you are a damn liar.
I've never been anti Igbo but always anti IPOB, you can choke on that. My shop kwa, hian, I'm just laughing my head off, I no fit shout.
OK, your madam tallest has moved from her location so you can't contact her again, chai, nairaland will not kill me abeg.
Too many clowns here, I don laff tire here. Free me abeg, make I go prepare for the day.
I need my name and name of my street you claim to know from you or else, I'd finally report your posts for false assertions.
Don't try Yyeske next time.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2018
Malawian, I give you just 10 minutes to produce my name, so called shop address, name of my street too or all your false assertions would be reported.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2018
Malawian, time dey go, produce what I told you
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2018
10 minutes has elapsed Malawian, don't mess with Yyeske next time. You can't gag me on nairaland not even offline.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Nobody: 8:44am On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
wink will you keep quite.did you not read it on news paper where ipob terrorist threatening the elders.
Quiet
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Malawian(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Since you can't name the street you are talking about, I put it to you again that you are a damn liar.
I've never been anti Igbo but always anti IPOB, you can choke on that. My shop kwa, hian, I'm just laughing my head off, I no fit shout.
OK, your madam tallest has moved from her location so you can't contact her again, chai, nairaland will not kill me abeg.
Too many clowns here, I don laff tire here. Free me abeg, make I go prepare for the day.
I need my name and name of my street you claim to know from you or else, I'd finally report your posts for false assertions.
Don't try Yyeske next time.
you used to stay at St. Michael's church street. Don't worry, I know other people to ask for your name. the person who told me you have packed out of that street does not remember your name. but a whole lot of others will. Bushmeat don catch Hunter.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2018
Malawian:

you used to stay at St. Michael's church street. Don't worry, I know other people to ask for your name. the person who told me you have packed out of that street does not remember your name. but a whole lot of others will. Bushmeat don catch Hunter.
See your life na, where's St Michael church street located Biko?
Olodo I live in Odume layout Obosi. I just dey laff. Just as I said, you can't gag me from speaking about that useless IPOB and her miscreants.
Chai, your informant can't remember my name again?
Nairaland is really fun these days, chisos!
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Malawian(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2018
Yyeske:
See your life na, where's St Michael church street located Biko?
Olodo I live in Odume layout Obosi. I just dey laff. Just as I said, you can't gag me from speaking about that useless IPOB and her miscreants.
Chai, your informant can't remember my name again?
Nairaland is really fun these days, chisos!
Calm down. I go shake your hands very soon while person go dey pinshure us. grin grin grin

Unless you kawai.
Re: BREAKING!! Heavy Tension At Ekwueme Square; IPOB Members Tortured, Arrested by Yyeske(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2018
Malawian:

Calm down. I go shake your hands very soon while person go dey pinshure us. grin grin grin

Unless you kawai.
Waiting bros, seriously waiting.
Where is the street located in Nkpor, you feel you can dance with me, I go show you how far.. Since you can't give any proof, obviously you are a liar and I'll be on every IPOB thread any time I see it, hang your neck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Way To Restore Your Eyesight And Improve Your Vision / Nigerians Shocked To Discover That Benin Republic CFA Has More Value Than Naira / Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Peter Obi!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.