Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

10 Tips For Emotional Healing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Tips For Emotional Healing (249 Views)

Happiness & Well-being: Tips For Emotional Health / 10 Tips For Coping During The Harmattan Season / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Emotional Healing by ValourDigest(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2018
10 TIPS FOR EMOTIONAL HEALING
We experience emotional distress in all sorts of ways, as sadness, anxiety, addictions, unproductive obsessions, unwanted compulsions, repetitive self-sabotaging behaviors, physical ailments, boredom, and as all sorts of angry, bleak, and agitated moods.
What helps relieve this distress? What helps a person to heal? The mental health system as currently constituted says that the following two things help the most: drugs and talk therapy. Setting those two aside, what else helps? Here are ten tips for emotional healing:
Read more….. http://valourdigest.com/10-tips-for-emotional-healing/

5 THINGS I WISH MY FATHER TOLD ME ABOUT MARRIAGE
Getting involved in a marriage is a complicated and tricky business for most of us. In my case, the only reference I had was watching my parents work out their relationship and bringing up my brother and I over an eighteen year period.
In all that time my father never said a word to me about marriage or relationships. He wasn’t talkative at the best of times and he certainly wasn’t going to talk about personal stuff. That is why in the title I say what I “wish” he had told me.
Here are the five things I wish my father had told me about marriage:
Read more……. http://valourdigest.com/5-things-i-wish-my-father-told-me-about-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

Https://youtubemp3.press/baddie-future-mp3-song-download/ / The Ending World, Ireland Agrees To Abortion Laws / Ovulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.