Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,626 members, 7,930,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Exposing A New Glo Fraud. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exposing A New Glo Fraud. (6684 Views)

New Glo Data Plan - Get 1.2gb For N200 And 6gb For N1000 / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 / The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing A New Glo Fraud. by duwdu: 8:45pm On May 22, 2018
kayusdguy:
Seriously, why would you want to subscribe with the last #1050 with you

And why not?

P34c3
Re: Exposing A New Glo Fraud. by ab11baddo(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2018
iliyande:

What are you insinuating now? That the op is trying to defraud glo or what?. If glo has nothing hidden under the roof, let them return the credit back to normal account. Is this too much to ask for? I no wan x4 bonus..... Na by force?
I never gave that impression mister.....I only said they informed their customers prior to the bonus....I also stated that 4xbonus wasnt perfect
Re: Exposing A New Glo Fraud. by ab11baddo(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2018
ILoveToFuCcK:
This is very true, for real it just happened to me this morning, in fact my blood dey boil.. Why I no quick see this thread? angry angry

Can you provide a link where it was properly communicated that an extra recharge of 50naira will automatically activate the four times recharge?
There is no such thing online, only a code to subscribe to it if you're interested
This is fraud, fraud is fraud.
http://www.sahba98tech.com.ng/2017/08/enjoy-4x-bonus-instantly-when-you.html?m=1
http://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/special-packs/glo4x/
http://punchng.com/glo-gives-customers-bonus-for-electronic-recharge/
It circulated on blogs, social media platforms and even on online newspaper.....I won't tell u if I didn't see it....
Re: Exposing A New Glo Fraud. by Carlmax(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=NOBODYY post=67756737]Good evening everyone.

I write this with a bleeding heart sad

Yesterday, Exactly 9:21 pm, I made a N1050 recharge to my glo line with the last money that is in my account, being a student and considering the economic condition, coming by 1000naira is not easy and this incidence has been giving me headache since it happened. After recharging, I got a prompt from my bank that the transaction has been successful, but I didn't get any airtime...

Considering the fact that this is the first time such stuff is happening, I contacted my service provider's customer care (glo customer care) only for me to be told that making a recharge of 150, 250, 350, 450....1050 (any amount that has 50 naira before it) via electronic means will automatically subscribe you to the glo 4x recharge to bonus promo.

This a day light robbery because this "4x bonus" can't be used to subscribe, even the call rate on this bonus plan is evil and devilish...

Why should I be subscribed to a bonus package I have no interest in? This is sad and very bad.. I am disappointed in Glo.

Please Nairalanders take note to avoid falling into a similar situation.

cc Lalasticlala
Dominique]

I swear it just happened to me... My sister has been complaining about it buh I didn't believe her.
Re: Exposing A New Glo Fraud. by sogsonyeka: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
They did this to ma as well. Mine was 4k. Wickedness rubbish network.
Re: Exposing A New Glo Fraud. by Slimshedy18: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Seriously Glo dey mad, this thing happened to me yesterday, so I wanted to subscribe to 500 sub I had 270 in my account with 300 in my phone, so I say make I load 250 because I dey owe them, na so dem subscribe me to 4x I call them, they say them no fit do anything, ok na I rest my case since them fit use am browse, just for me to try browse data no gree on. Haba I send payu to 127 whether e go work nothing, d N900 just dey there d look me, which kind rubbish be this one na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Words Of Steve Jobs And His Last Unseen Pics Before He Died / Review Of Leagoo Z1 - A Cheap But Functional Android Phone / Price For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus And Note 5 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.