Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals (25471 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by djsa(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2018
haha omo iya teacher
only u ride okada when them later steal
only u do bus conductor for 10 years
only u do agbero and sleep inside danfo
only u be finish high school
only u...
how old u dey now
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Realhommie(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2018
ChimuchiYola:
Omo this guy sef!!!
Interesting clip... The LMC in collaboration with other stakeholders are doing a great job, still room for improvement though and i know we'll surely get there.

A few of the pitches are a write off, like that of Abia Warriors, Plateau Utd, etc.. And there are no good goalkeepers in the league, 99.999% of them are useless, lol..

I also like the fact that some clubs almost always have a packed stadia when they play home, like Enugu Rangers, MFM fc and Kano Pillars especially.. #WayToGo
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by fatymore(f): 12:40pm On May 22, 2018
i dont know much about the conductor ish...but i knew he usually push truck(which contains guiness beer) to one beer parlor(Satelite then) or several others, and he was a typical omo agege who usually tends to ram, which he would later use to fight at yidi grin
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by fatymore(f): 12:41pm On May 22, 2018
Abudu2000:
which lie? I know this guy up to his house where his mom lives..this guy even has a bajad bike. I really happy for him life
uhm....... angry
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by fatymore(f): 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
Lagoscooldude:
No he is not lying. I grew up in Agege. He lived on my street back then
no be only on....but do you know he usually push trucks that contains beer for guiness and keep rams..presently he is organising ramadan lecture with ami olohun on the 28th of May tongue
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Halexgos3(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2018
Please how old are you?
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by kyutepanda(f): 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
i saw four years in one post the other time how come am seeing 10 now? bloggers she e lorun bayi?
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by OfficialAwol(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2018
Kobicove:
Here we go with the lies again

Yeyebrities love to lie and embellish their grass to grace stories

I hate people like you who doubt everything without bringing a counter fact.

I've met with Small Doctor's producer back then. The guy told me these things before I saw it here.

He told me that he was an okada operator too until his bike was stolen in front of their studio.

He said small doctor was once caught stealing and stripped unclad in the market place.

so, stop doubting things you know nothing about.
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Rozaytee: 2:39pm On May 22, 2018
Kobicove:

its true joor... d guy be like former conductor
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by Rozaytee: 2:42pm On May 22, 2018
moses93:
lies from pits of hell. when they start making it, they'll start telling lies about how they suffered.
same thing goes to u..wen u start seeing some kind of money...u will den reveal to people how u had suffered back den
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by adukemi2016(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2018
thank God be said it himself cos I already told my friend that small doctor was a conductor before but no one believe because years ago he insulted me becos of #50 change
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by grandstar(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2018
Lagoscooldude:
No he is not lying. I grew up in Agege. He lived on my street back then

So, he really was a bus conductor? !

Very interesting

I thought his mum was a teacher? I'd expect her never to allow her child to do such
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by gabbie77: 8:37am On May 23, 2018
smiley
Re: I Was A Bus Conductor For Years - Small Doctor Reveals by benitwater(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kobicove:

I wonder o,how old is he self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value / Bambam Talks About Her Feathered AMVCA Dress / Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.