Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce (515 Views)

Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by DivinedeGuru: 7:48am On May 22, 2018
Benedict Murray-Bruce, MON, a Nigerian business magnate and politician. He is the founder of Silverbird Group and also a senator in Nigeria.

Ben Bruce took to his twitter handle to slam APC and it’s government saying that Apc is incapable of leading Nigeria since it could not conduct it’s internal affairs well.

Here is the tweet: http://www.vondanews.com/how-can-a-party-that-cant-governed-itself-internally-govern-nigeria-ben-bruce/

Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On May 22, 2018
I laff....
Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by BankeSmalls(f): 7:49am On May 22, 2018
Good jamb question
Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by yanabasee(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2018
How can a party whose internal affairs breeds corruption preaches about fighting corruption.....
Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by Shedrack777: 8:24am On May 22, 2018
i don't know why people keep saying apc or pdp (political parties) are the one destroying the nation. huge lie! it's not a party that spoils a nation or community, rather the candidates. simply say buhari and some apc candidates are spoilers, but there are good candidates in apc and any other party. that's why it's advisable to vote for a candidate, not because of his party (as long as he's good and competent)

1 Like

Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by Okoroawusa: 8:25am On May 22, 2018
Can some one dash this man "common sense",biko
Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by buhariguy(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2018
How did you expect a winning party to able to control itself,

More PDP members will still come in, and no room again to curtain all.

And i am afraid, we should not have one party system, because the way buhari is going, we may have one party system.
Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by Histrings08(m): 8:32am On May 22, 2018
I don't know why people can't understand this people, all they want is power, no governance acumen whatsoever... Smh
Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by saaron(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2018
A million dollar question. Buhari's APC govt is a human disaster that must be removed in 2019.
Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by Omeokachie: 8:41am On May 22, 2018
It shows in the way they have mismanaged the affairs of the country in just 3yrs.
Re: How Can A Party That Can’t Governed Itself Internally Govern Nigeria?-ben Bruce by plaetton: 8:57am On May 22, 2018
Shedrack777:
i don't know why people keep saying apc or pdp (political parties) are the one destroying the nation. huge lie! it's not a party that spoils a nation or community, rather the candidates. simply say buhari and some apc candidates are spoilers, but there are good candidates in apc and any other party. that's why it's advisable to vote for a candidate, not because of his party (as long as he's good and competent)

Makes a lot of sense.
We seldom take a hard look at candidates for elective office. We prefer to join the bandwagon of party loyalty. Yet , it is the same set of bad political actors devoid of an ideology that jump from party A to party B just for self interests.

For example, even though I think APC is a party of thugs and liars, I voted for Tinubu twice for governor, voted for Fashiola twice for governor, and will vote Ambode again for a second term. These men had shown examplary leadership in turning Lagos around from being the dirtiest, most unsafe and most disorganized megacity in the world to what is the now at least the safest city in Nigeria.

No doubts there are genuinely progressive elements within the APC, but unfortunately, the party conceded it's progressive underpinning when it decided to baptize and whitewash Mohammadu Buhari for President.

APC can still regain its progressive genealogy from the former ACN by simply allowing Buhari to be voted out of office and consigned to the dustbins of Nigeria's political history.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

It’s Baseless Comparing Us With PDP, Says Osinbajo / See Where Nigeria Is Expected To Be Among Global Economic Powers In 2050 / Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.