Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,665 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Whining Youth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Whining Youth (346 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whining Youth by healthfulng: 9:57am On May 22, 2018
The flow is simply so irresistible, the power of music more stronger than fashion and the heart of entertainment is brewing the heart of youths, shifting their minds from where it suppose to be.

The money splash, exotic cars, beautiful outfits, you can testify she just had her her birthday present from his lover and the youth are like, what is going on, if she can get such present, then we should dig gold to be a professional gold digger, not putting much effort to achieve, the height which require hard work.

Why should I become strong, put lots of effort to achieve my dreams, when I can be so lazy, just like our president mistakenly out spooked it. It was never his fault, he felt every youth was lazy because if we can spend time to blow the trumpet, on how cee-c was so sweet to watch, then he must have carefully considered his thoughts and made it known to the world. It was such an international public out burst, but we are talking and spent our hard earned money to vote every week for contestant but don’t have a permanent voters card to vote. these cards are right now lying idle sleeplessly in rooms and offices, likely to be used without our knowledge and then we blame our boss at the top.

It is time to wake up from last night hang over and work for excellence, because it no more pays to be excellent, if a winner from a reality TV show can win millions from just an excellent act of immorality and the best graduating student can get less than ten dollars for its excellence, then questions need to be asked were things had gone wrong.
https://switluv.com/the-whining-youth/
Re: The Whining Youth by healthfulng: 6:29am On May 25, 2018
the whining youth
Re: The Whining Youth by Princiology(m): 6:31am On May 25, 2018
Hello, my name is Inioluwa Olaposi. I am a freelance writer/editor.

I write professional articles (500 words) for a token of #500.
You can also get your already written article edited for #500 only.
However, there are no limits to the words I can write for you, depending on your choice.

Contact (WhatsApp)- 08144201894
Mail - princiology2@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you.
Sincerely,
Inioluwa Olaposi.
Re: The Whining Youth by healthfulng: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2018
??

(1) (Reply)

Massive Hit- Chapter 2 / Voice For The Poor...season One / A Maiden's New Year (poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.