Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,159 members, 7,916,387 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

“I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist” – Lady Says As She Smokes Shisha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist” – Lady Says As She Smokes Shisha (360 Views)

Will You Be Comfortable With Your Girlfriend If You Discover She Smokes Weed? / Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist” – Lady Says As She Smokes Shisha by DivinedeGuru: 11:00am On May 22, 2018
A Nigerian lady and sex therapist, Angela Nwosu has revealed on social media why she’s not a wife material. She took to Facebook with pictures of herself smoking shisha and the below lengthy post.

Read her post.

I am not a Wife Material!

All of the pictures I’ve seen on social media depicting wife material are of women cooking alone, doing all of the cleaning and doing their “womanly duties.” Don’t get me wrong, there are two different roles in relationships that one partner will be better at than the other. Me, proudly smoking shisha and not afraid to post it on a platform as big as Facebook, shows that I am not a wife material, I hate that word, with reckless abandon. Girls are forming and pretending, not being themselves, all to be termed a wife material and land a husband living their lives just to please the society and painfully, publicly stand on a morality higher ground, while doing terrible things in secret. The only way I survive on earth is being myself and not what society wants me to be, na only me waka come. And yes, the shisha pot belongs to me.

see full story and pictures: http://www.vondanews.com/i-am-not-a-wife-material-i-am-not-a-feminist-lady-says-as-she-smokes-shisha/

(1) (Reply)

Things People Born After 2000 Will Never Have To Grapple With / 4 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Already Losing Their Worthless Ego / Bald Head Treatment - Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.