Stats: 3,168,958 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) (41230 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by KhadyM(f): 4:29pm On May 22, 2018
Damn 6 children and jobless....
I must have a balance of a million in my account before I bring any child into this world shocked

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by KhadyM(f): 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
GentlyLoud:
This is depressing. Am really Sad for her.

However for some reasons. seems the poor are gifted in populating the earth,

could it be from idleness that they keep procreating all the time. Anybody having more than 2 kids at times like these is very inconsiderate and selfish. And the potent 100 horse powered husband couldn't do withdrawal or condom.......

These guys just purposely transferring poverty from one generation to another generation.... what a pity... OOOH MY AFRICA... shocked

So sad. People should just decide not to have a child when they cant take care of one.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by fpeter(f): 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
What a world, some spend money to have kids yet no show. This one is blessed with six kids naturally.
I pray they find help quickly. God of madam Precious please remember me and others looking up to you. Amen
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by queenfav(f): 4:40pm On May 22, 2018
Assassin101:
Ifeanyi no get job/ money, him still dey Bleep. he no fit hide him face/d!ck
exactly
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by kmaster007: 5:08pm On May 22, 2018
dem supposed query d person dat sack d woman... wch level nah.... ur helper Will locate you soon....
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by GentlyLoud: 5:09pm On May 22, 2018
MarieSucre:
Nigeria government should be set a law to compel Employers to the both paid maternity and paternity leave. Fathers also deserve to have time with their children. This is not right.

Madam,

so i should jeopardize my little business because i employed a person who cannot control her libido after 3 children..

as a small business owner struggling to structure my loan with my bank while trying to squeeze out most minimal profit to pay other people.. No government support, no infrastructure, nothing..

then some inconsiderate person gets a 6th child.. you might as well close my business. Go do that nonsense at the local govt office.

with your ignorant skull you destroy small business...

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by GentlyLoud: 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
Yes. Having children is not an end in itself.. children are a compliment to marraige. we are really screwed ion this our clime. Kill my business because you love smashing.... God help us as a nation.

KhadyM:

So sad. People should just decide not to have a child when they cant take care of one.

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
GentlyLoud:

Madam,

so i should jeopardize my little business because i employed a person who cannot control her libido after 3 children..

as a small business owner struggling to structure my loan with my bank while trying to squeeze out most minimal profit to pay other people.. No government support, no infrastructure, nothing..

then some inconsiderate person gets a 6th child.. you might as well close my business. Go do that nonsense at the local govt office.

with your ignorant skull you destroy small business...

I apologise for not understanding the intricacies of issues before commenting, but there must be a middle ground somewhere. A woman shouldn't have to give up her career for childbirth or childbirth for her career. A man shouldn't have to trade up quality childcare because of hectic work. Let us train together friend.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by KhadyM(f): 5:20pm On May 22, 2018
I wonder why the burden of family planning falls on the wife alone. The husband should have considered a vasectomy, which doesnt have any effect like the pills and implants put on a woman. After all, none of them wanted any more children.

My question is why men are opposed to vasectomy. Even the ones I've asked. Does it make a man feel less like a man, or do they plan on having more children in their old age.

My take is the burden on family planning should be on the wife until they decide not to have any more kids.. and then the husband should bear the burden after that

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by smileyoo: 5:30pm On May 22, 2018
this type of challange confronting poor couples, is the type we expect some of these our jet-flying g.o's, to come to the rescue with the huge resources at their disposal. am sure one of them 'll surely locate this family, because of the innocent kids. woman cheer up your helper is on the way. on a more serious note, nigerian men should consider their finacial strenght before pulling down their trousers, for the battle of the night. in this buharialized economy 2 kids should be okay for a happy couple.

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
MrMystrO:
On a more serious Note, Nairaland is gradually becoming one the the most prevalent sources of media misinformation in this Country. This tactic of using Over Dramatic and Captivating headlines which has very little or No correlation with the actual News report KNOWING FULLY WELL that about 80% of people don't actually Read through the details of the Report, is hugely contributing to the growing problem of blatant misinformation of the General Nigerian populace. And All this in a bid to gather more Traffic and make more money.

OBVIOUSLY The woman wasn't sacked because she gave birth to “Triplets" But because she became absent from work for too long due to her delivery and was still asking for more time so she had to be Replaced. Not to say what her employer did was good, BUT IT WASN'T BECAUSE SHE HAD “TRIPLETS". She would have been sacked regardless of How may Children she gave Birth to as This has nothing to do with Her giving birth to Triplets. The employer was only looking out for his business and is Obviously NOT a "TRIPLET HATER" as these Nairaland mods want us to believe. Still a sad case tho, But definitely NOT what is depicted on the Headline.

Seun, Yes it's a capitalist World and you have to make Profit But please Talk to your Mods to reduce this tactic of using Over Dramatic Headlines just to draw traffic, At least for the sake of your passion for the job and for the sake of the credibility of information reported on this site. The Nigerian people do deserve Accurate and Professional News Reporting. Thank you.

**Modified**

Good to see the Headline has Been corrected. Well done Guys.
For your information, media all over the world thrive on captivating headlines it now your choice to tap the back button if you did not find àny meaningful thing inside the story
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by GentlyLoud: 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
Very True My sisters above me. But since the burden, discomfort, stress and sometimes shame off the whole THING falls on the women, she should be far more vigilant than the coward of a man.

You see i always tell my kid sisters to operate from the mindset that she is alone in her relationship decisions towards intimacy. because a lot of men aint really men per say..

If you read the comment again, No where was the philandering man mentioned as per loosing job or inconveniences. and there is a limit to what the woman can carry. for that reason she should has asked the man to get protected other wise no show..

Poor decisions like these sometimes takes generations to correct. But lets assume the woman has only 2 kids, she will push them to the best level in life she could. But i guess we are in Africa, you hear shit like NA GOD DEY GIVE PIKIN, they are gift from good. these are how you breed generations of people talking nonsense like OLUWA PLEASE PICK MY CALL..

when in actual fact You are already on direct line with baba God according to his promises. by knowing that every decision has consequence.. HE SAID MY THOUGHTS TOWARDS YOU ARE OF GOOD. BLESSING SHALL FOLLOW YOU.. The good Lord said show me the works of your hands and i will bless it.. And some people are still waiting for baba to pick call... sad sad sad....I guess for those couples procreating it is..

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by no1madman(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2018
Okkkkkkk

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2018
sacluxisback:
18k per month? Jesu.

Some people dey try sha
Some na 9k for a nurse (hospital trained)
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2018
Thank God the husband didn't run away, they will surely get help.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
Thank God the man didn't run away, they will surely get help.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by Horus(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2018
don4real18:
She can sue the fucking company for laying her off without good reasons

She can sue the company but she may not be aware of the law
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2018
thesicilian:
"Rhythm method" is outdated. She should have opted for a proper type of family planning.
However no one can blame the employer for sacking her. It is a private business and she can't expect to be given 3months like is done in government setting. She was given 4weeks and that was not enough. A poor family with 6children , three of which are babies. Just how much more time would have been enough for her?
in a sane country dst employer ll be brought to books.... Private companies still give three months maternity leave dsts yy we are wee we are in dis part of d world...... Wetin I wan talk a country wee d helpless is getting more helpless... no structure to ensure pple leave a decent life....

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 22, 2018
EmmaOgbu:

Per month
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 7:15pm On May 22, 2018
You know say the salary of your work been no do to cater for your family,phenese dey sweet you for body.see as you don fat scatter ground undecided

And as for you mr husband.you no get buisness your preek dey stand.which age wey you wan get sense? undecided

Na so so agro agro dey always catch people wen no get money.shey you no fit tie your tubes ni you this fat elephant madam? undecided

Abi as bros dey release the akamu like person wey them don swear for,you no fit lock up?

No worry maybe when your pikin reach 30 for house your toto go rest.awon onisekuse
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 7:51pm On May 22, 2018
keepingmum:
what about the coil, its non hormonal, the implant? there are many other options she could have used but most 9ja women due to ignorance believe contraceptives are evil and poison but will instead be drinking ogogoro or washing their bits with dettol and salt as a form of "contraceptive"

I hope mr horseband also has his bits snipped....cant have him going to get other women pregnant when he can barely feed the family of 8 he has created
The coil and implants have side effects that affect many women. Judge.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by ultron12345: 8:33pm On May 22, 2018
EmmaOgbu:

Amarabae comes to mind. Nairalands auxiliary matron.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by emma388(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2018
In my simple opinion , why can't they try relocating to a less expensive area or preferably a village where they can get land to farm. If they can get little money say #100k den u can get affordable flat dat can accommodate ur family and den open a shop for ur wife near a school & sell daily needs & snacks den from dere thing might change for better if ur husband is not lazy though. Nevertheless, don't see d kids as a burden but believe they ar a blessing & surely they 'll be. God 'll send u an helper ijn.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by Henon: 8:46pm On May 22, 2018
kenzysmith:
Abeg make una tell rohr make him carry eayeama go world cup to avoid disgrace
Sorry
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by Mustay(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
2 issues are brought to the fore here

1. Labour laws: I see some justifying the employer's decision to sack because he has to cater for his business bla bla bla but that remains a form of discrimination. Most private establishments give women tough times when it comes to taking care of babies and it is a tough time for women to cope with career. The same country advocates breast feeding a child which leads to the next point.

2. Poor welfare: If the state had proper welfare for its people, she wouldn't need to be this scared. She even mentioned that she almost collapsed and was unhappy after knowing the scan results. Remember the man who ran away from when his wife also gave birth to multiple babies in Lagos? Lagos State Government had to step in to support. How many would they continue to support? A social net will help to cater for the children if we are concerned about our 'leaders of tomorrow'.

It is so sad but this woman is not ignorant - she is a teacher with dreams to achieve something in her career and family. The way Nigeria is designed now, we are our own governments so everyone will keep contributing to help her. Knowing this, I am surprised the OP left out the contact details available on the Vanguard Website. See, when people read stories like this, they are viewing it from different angles. Some want to just comment for the analysis sake, some want to help and some just want to skip. The least Op culd have done was to drop this for whoever needed it:

If you are touched by her story please contact Ifeanyi and Precious on +2348167949814.

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by Funibk: 11:04pm On May 22, 2018
For ur cheap mtn data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102 on what's app, call or sms. Thanks
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by Sapphy19(f): 12:41am On May 23, 2018
How can i contact her plzz
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2018
sacluxisback:

Per month
Yes
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) by chioma134: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mustay:
2 issues are brought to the fore here

1. Labour laws: I see some justifying the employer's decision to sack because he has to cater for his business bla bla bla but that remains a form of discrimination. Most private establishments give women tough times when it comes to taking care of babies and it is a tough time for women to cope with career. The same country advocates breast feeding a child which leads to the next point.

2. Poor welfare: If the state had proper welfare for its people, she wouldn't need to be this scared. She even mentioned that she almost collapsed and was unhappy after knowing the scan results. Remember the man who ran away from when his wife also gave birth to multiple babies in Lagos? Lagos State Government had to step in to support. How many would they continue to support? A social net will help to cater for the children if we are concerned about our 'leaders of tomorrow'.

It is so sad but this woman is not ignorant - she is a teacher with dreams to achieve something in her career and family. The way Nigeria is designed now, we are our own governments so everyone will keep contributing to help her. Knowing this, I am surprised the OP left out the contact details available on the Vanguard Website. See, when people read stories like this, they are viewing it from different angles. Some want to just comment for the analysis sake, some want to help and some just want to skip. The least Op culd have done was to drop this for whoever needed it:

Thanks for the contact details. I wondered why the op didn't drop any.

Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53