Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos (455 Views)

Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos by Gistusmore: 12:08pm On May 22, 2018
Singer Omawumi is getting ready to release the music video for a new song titled ‘Me Ke’ and we’ve got some behind the scene photos for our BellaNaijarians.
The singer is teaming up with Kizz Daniel for the song and it promises to be a great collaboration.
The video is set to be released tomorrow, on Wednesday, 23 May, 2018.

Sources: https://www.pyradic.com/Thread-Singer-Omawumi-Set-To-Release-Her-Music-Video-Me-Ke-Shares-Lovely-Photos

cc lalasticlala

Re: Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos by Gistusmore: 12:08pm On May 22, 2018
cc mynd44

Re: Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos by Gistusmore: 12:12pm On May 22, 2018

Re: Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos by Gistusmore: 12:14pm On May 22, 2018

Re: Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos by FreshBoss007: 12:14pm On May 22, 2018
we dey wait
Re: Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos by Oyindidi(f): 12:27pm On May 22, 2018
Why be that wey she wear for the first and second pix
Re: Singer Omawumi Set To Release Her Music Video 'me Ke', Shares Lovely Photos by Benjom(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2018
Issorite

(1) (Reply)

David Features On New Hit Song With U.S. Rapper / Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu / Eniola Badmus Rocks High-waisted Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.