Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Tricks to Beat Facebook News Feed Algorithm - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tricks to Beat Facebook News Feed Algorithm (413 Views)

[step By Step] How To Submit Your Blog/website To Opera Mini News Feed / 10 Years Old US Boy Develops Social Network That Will Beat Facebook / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tricks to Beat Facebook News Feed Algorithm by 9jasmm01: 2:30pm On May 22, 2018
Wondering why your facebook page content isn't getting enough views?

Want to know how to solve the issue?

Earlier this year, Mark Zuckerberg announced new changes in Facebook's news feed algorithm. 

The new algorithm will prioritize content from family and friends than from brands.
In Zuckerberg's words, the new changes is

“a responsibility to make sure our services aren’t just fun to use, but also good for people’s well-being”

This is major blow on advertisers, businesses and brands as they will have to work harder and re-strategize on how to get audience attention.

So how can they get back their audience attention? In this article I will be sharing...

5 Tricks to Beat Facebook News Feed Algorithm.
1. Use live videos
2. Create unique content that sparks conversation
3. Make use of facebook groups
4. Encourage employees to share page content on their time line
5. Make use of facebook advert.
Read the full article here..

https://9jasmm..com/2018/04/5-tricks-to-beat-facebook-news-feed.html

(1) (Reply)

Vbhostnet.com Is A FRAUD/SCAM Site / Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive / Creative Egg Head Needed For Social Media Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.