Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,056 members, 7,887,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) (1357 Views)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by greatman2810: 3:41pm On May 22, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Anto has just landed her first acting gig as she is set to star in a comedy stage play titled “Official Couple” next month.

Over the last week, photos of her dressed as a traditional Edo bride with her groom Chuks D General were circulating on social media which left many of us wondering.

Now our questions have been answered; they were promotional photos for the stage play which will also star the likes of Nedu, Broda Shaggi, Josh 2 Funny, The White Nigerian and more comedic acts.

However, sharing the news on social media, Anto wrote:-

This is it.
The best of its kind in the city of Abuja.
COMEDY STAGE PLAY like never before
#OfficialCouple with @chuksdgeneral & @antolecky

Source :https://celebgistz.com/ex-bbnaija-anto-lands-first-acting-role-in-comedy-stage-play/

Re: Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2018
interesting!
Re: Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2018
interesting! lalasticlala, mynd44 this different from regular instagram pics.
Re: Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
And cee c is busy snapping with her flat skull

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by greatman2810: 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
kestolove95:
And cee c is busy snapping with her flat skull

Cee c is still better than Alex
Re: Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by greatman2810: 5:44pm On May 22, 2018
ok
Re: Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2018
Her accent will distract the hell out of me when it finally airs. I don't remember her having any stand out skills. She was very dull as a housemate and blended well with the furniture.
They should have gone for those who could already act like Bambam, Rico and Cee Cee.
Re: Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by greatman2810: 9:00pm On May 22, 2018
Great
Re: Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by Goldenrichard(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2018
How much are they paying her, I need to know bcus her Pastor is my very close friend tithe must be tithed.....we never gain from her
Re: Bbnaija’s Anto Lands First Acting Role In Comedy Stage Play (Photos) by fruitty07(f): 3:58am On May 23, 2018
Goldenrichard:
How much are they paying her, I need to know bcus her Pastor is my very close friend tithe must be tithed.....we never gain from her

Which pastor? Anto is a Muslim abi na Imam you mean

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Shares Seductive Photos / Holy Molly!! Nicki Minaj Attempts To Cause A Huge Confusion As She Rocks Complet / Efe Drags A Follower Who Asked Him A Harmless Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.