Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:56 AM

Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja (38194 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Newborn Twins Abandoned In Sokoto, Near A Mosque (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by paymentvoucher: 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
Llanthony401:
Sometimes, I just thank God for White people.

I has nothing to do with white people coming to Africa, some cultures are just barbaric and some aren't. The killing of Children or twins didn't take place in most Nigeria society, so you can't judge the entire tribes in Nigeria based on the culture or actions of a few barbaric tribes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by awoofawoo: 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
Llanthony401:
angry
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Xisnin(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
Its the tradition!
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by shekauvsbuhari: 6:24pm On May 22, 2018
LochOtieno:
nobody needs to co habit with these people.....they are backward and I mean north

even at FCT such a thing is prevalent....then u will now know how other core north's will be.....

division will save many and enhance productive mind.
will yorubas agree. Their leaders can't do without the spoils from their fulani lords.
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Suko110(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
They discovered this now, imagine places yet to be discovered and where other terrors could be breading
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Lizilicious(f): 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
Na wah ooo...
For this 21st Century again??
Chei!!
Is that village in the north??
Let me come and be going
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by okwabayi(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
I don't believe this news. It's probably three - five year old news posted up with a recent date. I know how posters cause mischief on nairaland. I will not fall mugu.
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Deltatoto: 6:27pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by cremeboy: 6:27pm On May 22, 2018
Pubichairs:
Its clear northerners are they only set back in this country, they are just useless
its your father that is useless. Bastard

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:34pm On May 22, 2018
Jer6s:
Criminals roam about freely and don't get the death penalty but here is a village sentencing babies to death by hanging embarassed angry

Who in their right senses would wanna hurt a baby?
Will we ever hear it all? cry
Shey because you're lucky that Mary slessor came to South
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by malware: 6:36pm On May 22, 2018
Pubichairs:
Its clear northerners are they only set back in this country, they are just useless

Even though I am not in support of the primitive culture, same is practiced in some Eastern Communities... Go and check

4 Likes

Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Navalsadiq(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2018
Pubichairs:
as the name connotes pubichair.ur firginah smells like pooo.an average northerner is well informed than the most educated southerner that's why u guys complain of every thing

1 Like

Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Godhead4(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2018
Navalsadiq:
as the name connotes pubichair.ur firginah smells like pooo.an average northerner is well informed than the most educated southerner that's why u guys complain of every thing

shocked
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by visijo(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2018
Where is mary slessor when you need her..
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Stallion93(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2018
White people should come back and Save us from ourselves, Blacks shouldn't be left to Live Alone. 2018 and we are still like this
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 22, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

I has nothing to do with white people coming to Africa, some cultures are just barbaric and some aren't. The killing of Children or twins didn't take place in most Nigeria society, so you can't judge the entire tribes in Nigeria based on the culture or actions of a few barbaric tribes.

Never judged anyone on that post. Just being thankful smiley

1 Like

Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by tfelicityk(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2018
Criminals roam about freely and don't get the death penalty but here is a village sentencing babies to death by hanging... Wicked people.... This is barbaric act...
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by chubinwa(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2018
savagery, timidity and barbaric lunatics.
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Osasmd: 7:32pm On May 22, 2018
Llanthony401:
As in ehn! The kind of mentality Africans posses tire me.
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Ttipsy(f): 7:36pm On May 22, 2018
even in Abuja.. Nawa o
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Mbediogu(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=Llanthony401 post=67785905]Sometimes, I just thank God for White people. [/quotep

Like late Sam Mbakwe said, we need to bring Oyibo back to finish what they started and I AGREE WITH HIM 100%.
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by lawrenc5m: 8:04pm On May 22, 2018
And this girl will still come back and tell us that ABUJA is better then Lasgidi
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Henon: 8:22pm On May 22, 2018
One of Nigeria's biggest undoing was chasing white men away in a hurry. If they had lingered longer this shithol~e would have been better place.

But why does the north love killing so much?

Thank God for white and Christianity.
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Opoki(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2018
noble2faith:
In this twenty-first century!?
Even in Abuja, the seat of power...
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by bid4rich(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2018
And this is coming from FCT where Buhari resides?

Check am well, it must have a Fulani hands in it cheesy cheesy

God forgive me Ooooo grin grin
Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Mutuwa(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2018
Pubichairs:

It is unfortunate that you sought to ridicule your origin by such display of ignorance.So when people down in other parts of the country are labelled witches, mothers for crying out loud, and are maimed and killed, that is not backwardness and uselessness? when a female cannot have a right to secession in other parts of the country, you don't see that as backwardness and uselessness.

Unfortunately again, with your level of education illitracy you still cannot see that northern rule and dominance predates even your forefathers?

1 Like

Re: Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja by Macmoni(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2018
Pubichairs:
if I talk naw d admin will block me y will u allow a dumb person to post diz shit
and iffa try commenting u will block me for 1yr ..come sef ogbeni were u from comot wat do even know abt d north talk abt d garbage going on in ur place admin if u mistakly block me dat d end of my relationship with nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram / US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York / Female Fraudster Arrested While On Honeymoon In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.