Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,507 members, 7,904,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos (47901 Views)

Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) / President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
ShyCypher:
Twenty Eight years old and already looks like my mother. shocked shocked

This here is an Evenin' Newspaper.
I guess that's referee age and not her real age
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2018
5thElement:

I'm sure you are a guy hiding behind a female moniker.

You wake up and the first thing that comes to your mind is Afonja.

You go to the bathroom, all that is in your empty mind is Afonja.

You take breakfast, you see Afonja in your plate.

You take a leak in the restroom, you're thinking of Afonja

You take a dump in the restroom, it is Afonja.

You can't get a job to save your life, Afonja.

You suck in bed, Afonja is the cause of your impotence.

You feel frustrated day in, day out, Afonja is the cause.

You sound like an angry, bitter, frustrated fellow.

Can you ease off Afonjas a little and attend to your life?

LOL, u killed d niggaa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by Dareal90s(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2018
OP should come nd explain her biography because I don't know when Lagos becomes part of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:39pm On May 22, 2018
ayaomen:
common, when una go stop all this afonja and Igbo wahala?

Why them go stop am.
When igbo is on the receiving end is when u people will click like and pass.
Shameless lots angry
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:42pm On May 22, 2018
toscolee:
this is how Nigeria was at the beginning. A Chukwuma from Kaduna, a Mohammed from Ebonyi before the civil war. I like the part where they mentioned Lagos as her state.....
Keep liking it..na mumu go kill all of una.
If she pushed drug and they mentioned Lagos as her state we all know they type of commet that would be appearing here..
By then people like u will hide in holes like coward.

Seriously na Igbo's mumu pass for this country.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:44pm On May 22, 2018
spartan117:

Why are you so petty embarassed
The yoruba's are our brothers too

All of u no get sense.
Have u imagined the type of comments we would have seen if the lady pushed drug and she was reported to come from Lagos. undecided

Tufia igbos e no go better for who do una diz thing.
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
LochOtieno:

u are not far from been sick.....
Tell am
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by spartan117(m): 9:47pm On May 22, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

All of u no get sense.
Have u imagined the type of comments we would have seen if the lady pushed drug and she was reported to come from Lagos. undecided

Tufia igbos e no go better for who do una diz thing.

I'm not an Igbo neither am I yoruba, but I preach ethnic harmony
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:49pm On May 22, 2018
spartan117:

I'm not an Igbo neither am I yoruba, but I preach ethnic harmony

I haven't seen u preach that ethnic harmony to Yoruba wen they insult Igbos.. So prove me wrong...

That comment is notting compared to the insult they give Igbos here. But u all will keep quiet.
Na Igbo matter go kill of una.
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by litaninja(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2018
Thats not the proper recovery position....but what do i know...
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 22, 2018
toobusy:
Ruth Okafor is not from lagos,she is an igbo,give honor to whom it is due.....
I think she's either Yoruba woman married to Ibo man or a Yoruba lady of IBO descendant
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by MisterKay321(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Ruth Okafor my Umuoye, Imerienwe, Ngor-Okpala in Imo State sister saving lives since 1900 grin
Umudu, Mboke, Umuishiogu, Umuawara ... which one?
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2018
MisterKay321:
Umudu, Mboke, Umuishiogu, Umuawara ... which one?

Lol you know every oh. grin
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Ruth Okafor from Lagos state grin

Some Afonjas may not like this, some will go to bed on empty stomach. grin
your character dey smell like rotten rat...
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by dasean1(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2018
ShyCypher:

That should be her referee age, same way most African footballers use football age. lol
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by XDaBOSS(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2018
3Dee:
I'm so angry now, why would they say the referee is 28 years old. angryangry

I guess the op meant 38yrs...old
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by ikezudon(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2018
might have been the right thing to do but it's also dangerous. i doubt she has medical training. she should have just signaled the medic to come in. this is morally right but technically and medically wrong.

in other news, check out your 5 stars missing from this year's world cup.

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/world-cup-2018-see-top-5-players-missing-in-action/
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by Happychildlove(f): 12:09am On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:

It's PM news
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by ayaomen(f): 1:47am On May 23, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Why them go stop am.
When igbo is on the receiving end is when u people will click like and pass.
Shameless lots angry
you don start insult o, abi which one be shameless lot?
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:49am On May 23, 2018
ayaomen:
you don start insult o, abi which one be shameless lot?

Are u a shameless lot?
If yes change.. If no waka pass.
Masses like u will complain that the government are not fair with us.. Wen u urself u are not being fair with the little way u can.

Abeg shift one side!!
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by ayaomen(f): 1:51am On May 23, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Are u a shameless lot?
If yes change.. If no waka pass.
Masses like u will complain that the government are not fair with us.. Wen u urself u are not being fair with the little way u can.

Abeg shift one side!!
i was thinking you had good up bringing, i should have known that its the usual way of the Igbos.
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:59am On May 23, 2018
[s]
ayaomen:
i was thinking you had good up bringing, i should have known that its the usual way of the Igbos.
[/s]

Shameless lot!
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by ayaomen(f): 2:25am On May 23, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shameless lot!
you and your lot, shameless
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:27am On May 23, 2018
ayaomen:
you and your lot, shameless

U are a big disgrace
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by ayaomen(f): 2:29am On May 23, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are a big disgrace
really? Maybe you are. I don't go about disgracing and embarrassing my lot
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by ayaomen(f): 2:31am On May 23, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are a big disgrace
no wonder, I just checked your moniker. Wake up
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:33am On May 23, 2018
ayaomen:
no wonder, I just checked your moniker. Wake up

Lol..u just made me check urs now thanks..
"Ayaomen" Italian runs grin
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:34am On May 23, 2018
ayaomen:
really? Maybe you are. I don't go about disgracing and embarrassing my lot

Smelly hypocrite wan form peacemaker but was busted. grin
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by Jumbus31(m): 3:08am On May 23, 2018
cadre88:
Okafor could be her husband's name.. Maybe she's married
That shows you how some people can be so dumb and daft. They can't even think that the lady might had gotten married to an Igbo man. Senseless fellows.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by CDCEO001: 3:26am On May 23, 2018
Good job but she is definitely not 28.
She is mama G mate.
Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by skales67(m): 4:04am On May 23, 2018
[s]
5thElement:

I'm sure you are a guy hiding behind a female moniker.

You wake up and the first thing that comes to your mind is Afonja.

You go to the bathroom, all that is in your empty mind is Afonja.

You take breakfast, you see Afonja in your plate.

You take a leak in the restroom, you're thinking of Afonja

You take a dump in the restroom, it is Afonja.

You can't get a job to save your life, Afonja.

You suck in bed, Afonja is the cause of your impotence.

You feel frustrated day in, day out, Afonja is the cause.

You sound like an angry, bitter, frustrated fellow.

Can you ease off Afonjas a little and attend to your life?

[/s]

***In Kwankwaso's voice***

Re: Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos by ayaomen(f): 5:28am On May 23, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Smelly hypocrite wan form peacemaker but was busted. grin
God forbid that I make peace with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.