Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (54576 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by dominique(f): 7:13am On May 23, 2018
I knew it can never be naija parents. They hardly ever throw their kids out but the ones that will do so will go to extreme lengths. He'll just come home and meet his things outside with the doors locked. No time for story cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Artistree: 7:14am On May 23, 2018
skarlett:

Babe 30 years and he has almost no work experience, were they not seeing him idling around all these while
Should they have killed him for being lazy? It's wrong to conclude that the parents caused it cos you don't have the full facts.
There are worse off people in Nigeria and no parent can physically force their child to be useful to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by akeentech(m): 7:38am On May 23, 2018
pembisco:
Only in America sha

They should vacate the house for him and move to their own parents house. it's his parents house.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Xisnin(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2018
He is so lucky, many parents kick out their children by age 15.
That is the American way.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 7:39am On May 23, 2018
Come to Naija we get them plenty embarassed
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by castrokins(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2018
Next Thing, Michael Will Take Up A Gun And Head Off To A School Or Mall.

13 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by fluffylarose: 7:40am On May 23, 2018
This is so absurd.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 23, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by faithfull18(f): 7:40am On May 23, 2018
grin
See my signature for affordable ____.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by buskie13(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

30yrs still unemployed nobody complained or criticise him but just finish your NYSC and stay one year for your father's house without job and tell me if you will survive what will befall on you.

We Africans need to change the way we reasons.

If you are unemployed, don't kill yourself because your time has not reach.

Take time and read this Inspirational post i composed below

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl
you just fooled yourself with the African thingy you posted there

5 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Paperwhite(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2018
grin grin Guy man still wants to suck mummy's breast.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:43am On May 23, 2018
Acidosis:

Are you sure you're in sync with the story? What's with the "African" thing? Has any African parent ever taken an unemployed son to court?

PLENTY African fathers especially Igbo have sued, kicked their sons out and disowned them.

It's not so common here but don't pretend it doesn't exist

2 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Victorakats(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2018
Building a successful business─ whether it be online business or an offline investment─ demands so much discipline, extreme caution and proper risk management analysis.

You must have this at the back of your mind: every business is a risky venture, and to maximize profit, you must control your risk probabilities and minimize every possible cost.

In this article, I will be sharing what I may tag my life experience in business and how you can leverage on them when building your own business, and mistakes you should avoid when starting any kind of business.

Read: https://businessyield.com/starting-a-business/mistakes-start-up-entrepreneur/
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by BlackHatNaija: 7:45am On May 23, 2018
Lol. Even his look shows he's not ready to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2018
Why can't he find a sugarmama like most Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Strongbest(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2018
This may sound very hilarious but it's for his good.

Like they said, dude isn't ready to contribute anything in anyway.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by IkemChris(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2018
Lazy American child lol he is just sitting there waiting for his parent money

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by yazach: 7:50am On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

30yrs still unemployed nobody complained or criticise him but just finish your NYSC and stay one year for your father's house without job and tell me if you will survive what will befall on you.

We Africans need to change the way we reasons.

If you are unemployed, don't kill yourself because your time has not reach.

Take time and read this Inspirational post i composed below

Have you been thinking of committing suicide or look down on your ability because you find it hard to achieve what your mate has achieved.I what to tell you that they were able to achieved that because they operated around their time zone.

Don't look down on yourself because your time frame has not reach.
Aliko dangote, was a billionaire before Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook but what happened with time Mark Zuckerberg is 5th richest man on earth.all you have to know is that it doesn't matter when you start what matters is are you working in your time frame?.

Remember there are millions of people that crys everyday just to be in your position just to be where you are but no way no privilege to be in that position

You woke up in the morning thank your God because it was not your power.

Try and have positive mindset and trust in your God
It doesn't matter who start the race first is who Finish at the end matters
Good night Nl

All this epistle because you want to shade your people

Can African man take his child to court or tell him to vacate his house because he is not paying rent?

Please stop being white ass licker

10 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 7:52am On May 23, 2018
Nbote:
But did he ask dem to give birth to him?
What kind of dumb comment is this? So because they gave birth to him, he shouldn't work abi? Nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Doctorfitz: 7:52am On May 23, 2018
addictiv:
Remember when i first told my dad i wanted to leave the house at 26, he started acting as if i was about to abandon him and my family for life. Even resulted to emotional blackmail.

I left mine @21.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 7:52am On May 23, 2018
The Rotondos son, is simply an otondo.......

2 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 7:53am On May 23, 2018
skarlett:
This one is not a child, he's a curse and a disgrace.

But the funny thing is, they caused it. He didn't start being lazy from today but their pampering and overlooking his misdeeds have led them to this point. He will appeal the court's decision and stay in the house till then, they should enjoy the fruit of their labour undecided

Where you there when they were pampering him?

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 7:54am On May 23, 2018
Dyt:
They just want him to be responsible

Exactly.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2018
Explorers:
A New York judge has ordered a 30-year-old man to move out of his parents' home after the couple tried and failed for months to evict their son.

At a Tuesday hearing, New York State Supreme Court Judge Donald Greenwood sided with Mark and Christina Rotondo of Camillus, New York.

The couple have been trying to evict their unemployed only-son Michael for months because he refuses to pay rent or contribute in any way around the house.

Michael left court frustrated, saying he didn't think the judge read the case fully, according toCNY Central.

He says he will appeal the decision.

'I am just so outraged,' he said outside of court on Tuesday.

His parents, Christina and Mark Rotondo, are pictured on the right.

They say they have been trying to kick him out of their house for months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5758647/Judge-sides-parents-trying-evict-unemployed-30-year-old-son.html
eeeleribu sombori.even for naija here ,12years old for mushin ,bariga ,constain,ijora ,ojuelegba don dey hustle dey gain ground.if you think say na lie ,ask wizkid no sorry segun wire.
the idiot even dey fresh dey put soap for hair untop joblessness
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 7:56am On May 23, 2018
skarlett:

Babe 30 years and he has almost no work experience, were they not seeing him idling around all these while

Did you read the part that they have been pressurizing him to be responsible?

The guy doesn't want to work and doesn't want to be responsible. There are people like that everywhere. So stop your silly assumptions

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 23, 2018
This is one of the reasons why Americans commit suicide like no mans business.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by Xhakazette: 7:58am On May 23, 2018
End time parent
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2018
skarlett:

Your lips look sweeter than your face.

i have no work, i am 30. i want you to employ me.
Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by datahubng(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2018
The blame should also go to the Parent as well. What kind of training did they give to him from on-set? I guess thats the End result they are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2018
I like dos parents .... They are only helping him

2 Likes

Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by kechywillz(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2018
I wonder,if our country had job opportunities like that of the USA,nobody will be idling away like that dude.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Newly Wedded Wife / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.