Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,102 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (32459 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

No go solve ur life problems, Dey here de talk rubbish.
grin weldone
Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:37am On May 24, 2018
I rebuke u in JESUS NAME, AMen
RuthlessLeader:

Don`t even try you won`t benefit from it
Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So how did u know they are no longer Mad?
if you see a mad person behave, won't you know?
their sister who has been with them (and knew what how they act when they were mad) testified!!!
Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 24, 2018
InansBobo:
if you see a mad person behave, won't you know?
their sister who has been with them (and knew what how they act when they were mad) testified!!!

Lmao.

A simple question, how do mad women get pregnant?
Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by shyanaa: 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
Good stuff
Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by oluwakayodae: 3:05pm On May 24, 2018

Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by oluwakayodae: 3:06pm On May 24, 2018

Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by oluwakayodae: 3:07pm On May 24, 2018

Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by oluwakayodae: 3:09pm On May 24, 2018
SEE SOME FACTS YOU PROBABLE HAVENTT HEARD ABOUT PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE!!!!

http:///features/personalities/facts-you-probably-havent-heard-about-pastor-paul-enenche/

Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by mammyshiloh: 7:05am On May 25, 2018
MuyiRano:
I don't know why anytime i'm watching TV and they show Buhari, i will just bring out my wallet to check if my PVC is still there
.............. this is so so crazy nd funny
Re: Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) by MATEX30: 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
I was there, The Miracle was too real, Daddy didn't even lay hands on them, when the power of God visited them and fix them and healed and they were fine and they came to the front to testify to the divine touch they just received from God!

You can read the details here - http://dunamisblog.com/twin-sisters-got-perfectedly-healed-at-dunamis-destiny-recovery-conference-dr-paul-enenche/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) / Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry / Vitus Nnadi: A Catholic Priest Artist Shows Off His Talents (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.