Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,802 members, 7,972,871 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

Violence Victim Apply Green Card After Cancellation Of Removal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Violence Victim Apply Green Card After Cancellation Of Removal (1429 Views)

20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / How Long Does Green Card Application Processing Take ? / Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Violence Victim Apply Green Card After Cancellation Of Removal by TAAI: 1:11pm On May 26, 2010
Dear folks,
Pls help! I am a victims of my husband ( a US citizen), after come to US i didn't get green card but abuse from him, I run away and then he divorce me when i'm absence. Judge sent me the deportation , I went to artoney and he get the cancellation of removal for me and then I find the evidence and doctor prove that I have psychology document from doctor and I applied for green card. I have been stay in US for 5 years and my mother was died during that time. Now I wish to come back to my home but I don't know how long I can get the green card, any body can help me to answer this . Tks a lot!
Re: Violence Victim Apply Green Card After Cancellation Of Removal by megastu(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2010
i feel really bad that i cant help in this matter.
Re: Violence Victim Apply Green Card After Cancellation Of Removal by member65: 7:58pm On May 26, 2010
TAAI:

Dear folks,
Pls help! I am a victims of my husband ( a US citizen), after come to US i didn't get green card but abuse from him, I run away and then he divorce me when i'm absence. Judge sent me the deportation , I went to artoney and he get the cancellation of removal for me and then I find the evidence and doctor prove that I have psychology document from doctor and I applied for green card. I have been stay in US for 5 years and my mother was died during that time. Now I wish to come back to my home but I don't know how long I can get the green card, any body can help me to answer this . Tks a lot!
Ask the attorney who assisted you in the cancellation of the removal. Usually you should receive a conditional green card if your marriage is less than 2 years. I'm presuming that's the stage you were when he refused to consent to the permanent green card. Under normal circumstances your green card should be permanent by now but check with the attorney who assisted you with the cancellation. Also you may go to USCIS website http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis or call them here a 1-800-375-5283 and ask your questions.

(1) (Reply)

9jahotels.com: Nigeria's Online Hotelbooking Portal. / My Trip To Ikogosi, Ekiti State. / Will I Be Denied Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.