Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,498 members, 7,944,440 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, (946 Views)

Single,matured Wealthy Lady?? Come In / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by kollyj2(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2010
pls i need ur advice on this matter ,i can accept or ignor her.
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by sesman(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2010
oh for pete's sake, do we have to put up with this silly retarded threads angry
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by SAGoddess: 1:43pm On May 26, 2010
grin
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by dobodobo(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2010
sesman:

oh for pete's sake, do we have to put up with this silly retarded threads angry
Na so you suppose open ur dirty teeth abuse someone.if you lack home training don't bring it over here

@ poster. Abeg Bleep her
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by SAGoddess: 1:49pm On May 26, 2010
;d
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by sesman(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2010
dobodobo:

Na so you suppose open your dirty teeth abuse someone.if you lack home training don't bring it over here

@ poster. Abeg bleep her

Yo dont want abuse is, calling you a silly de-ranged goat will be an abuse, duckface wink
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by sylve11: 2:15pm On May 26, 2010
na wa o grin cool
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 26, 2010
Tragically obvious the poster is still under 10, a real man would know what to do.
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by petebor02(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2010
play play
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by dobodobo(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2010
sesman:

Yo dont want abuse is, calling you a silly de-ranged goat will be an abuse, duckface wink

Monkey, You are still alive to reply the post.maybe next time you reply.I will have banana for you
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by sizzlers(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2010
na jealousy go kill all of u na
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by sizzlers(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2010
kolly-j:

pls i need your advice on this matter ,i can accept or ignor her.
if the G is good in xaracter accept buy if otherwise decline
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by DisrealAm(f): 11:19am On May 27, 2010
sizzlers:

if the G is good in xaracter accept buy if otherwise decline
dobodobo:

Monkey, You are still alive to reply the post.maybe next time you reply.I will have banana for you
Ebonyeyes:

Tragically obvious the poster is still under 10, a real man would know what to do.

wat an irritating post!

I'm out of here.
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by Spyker: 12:05pm On May 27, 2010
Moderators should start enforcing age restrictions because kindergartens have taken over nairaland with so many senseless thread opened here and there
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 27, 2010
u have teeth grin
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 27, 2010
kolly-j:

pls i need your advice on this matter ,i can accept or ignor her.
Tell her, you have no ideal when it comes to matter of the heart. (and watch her fade away grin)
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by kpolli(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2010
na me go follow u poke am?
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by bros1234(m): 3:19am On May 28, 2010
You dont need an advise. Follow your heart. Do you like her? I have seen good come out from some relationships that began that way. So if you like her,you might end up loving her
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by deneut: 5:20am On May 28, 2010
what's wrong wit people nowadays,i'll pass.
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by chiogo(f): 5:23am On May 28, 2010
LMCAO!!

Wonders shall never end. embarassed grin
Re: A Lady Come Me And Said She Is Interested In Me, by Onuohasworld(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2010
D first girl that came 2 me,i gave her , ex and she used me 2 sample since her boy f.who stays in d same compound left her 4 anoda girl, its either u re too goodlookin or they want 2 use you,

(1) (Reply)

She Want To Commit Suicide! / There's Nothing Like Love At First Sight / Which Of The Two Men Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.