Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,334 members, 7,913,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

The Misconception You Have About Intelligence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Misconception You Have About Intelligence (282 Views)

Northern Nigeria Misconception! / A Gross Misconception About God's Grace(the New Testament) / Okorocha Clarifies Misconception On Ministry Of Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Misconception You Have About Intelligence by sunnyh: 6:58am On May 23, 2018
Intelligence is native but not relative to language.

I woke up this morning and the first beep on my phone was an article from a very good friend of mine Goodnews Egemolu. I opened the article to read and I was amazed by the amount of wisdom incorporate into the text and am just gonna share that with you today.

Speaking English fluently is not a sign of intelligence. At best it is proof of proper westernization.

I have heard unbelievable intelligence embedded in Yoruba language and from deep Yoruba speakers. Sound logic and superb analysis from native Yoruba speakers.

You are not more intelligent than everyone because ....continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why You Should Smile / Ekiti Shooting: Police Dismiss, Arrest Officer Involved / Daily Memoirs Quote Of The Day June 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.