Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River (29471 Views)

NDU Students Scramble To Pick N20 Notes Sprayed By Fellow Students: Pics & Video / NDU Student Laments As Rat "Chops" Her 30k Inside A Saving Box In Amassoma / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Rivguydee(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2018
oluoni:
Maybe in the church you attend they wnt let other tribes be pastors stop deceiving yourself and face fact the last them there was any even that shut down the southwest was during the days of abiola.Talk of tribalism i remember vividly when some of your people from the Niger delta went on a protest just because companies were moving their HQ to the west now some of them have moved you won't let them operate in peace..Mumu dey compare occupy Nigeria with a violent conflict how many people were killed?
Wee you keep quiet!#! Just imagine if Westerners had the oil wells and they were being moved to the South for security reasons. You know say this country for don divide?
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by 36STATES: 10:44am On May 23, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The ND isn't only hostile to business and visitors, it is also hostile to development. I hope they realize they are the ones chasing people away.

Skull miner, Badoo is not chasing businesses away?
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by ogomsky: 11:19am On May 23, 2018
Na waoooo
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by themanderon: 11:25am On May 23, 2018
Our security operatives that are usually high on weed should seek better ways of dispersing protesters instead of going in guns blazing and killing people at will. These are modern times not the 19th century.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by MarieSucre(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
This is risky
No life guard jacket

I concur but in the situation they have to make do with what they have. It's either no life-jacket or stray bullet by soldier. Both of them sha but one of them is by your own choice
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Ezyp(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Niger Delta University indeed.

I don't know so much about this school being that I only visited when it was still undergoing construction but with the global reputation and impression of the Niger Delta plus this clash.

It is safe to presume that a graduate of the NDU may be unemployable.
A student is incapable of being found worthy I'm character and learning in such a hostile environment.

IDIOT
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Elliot2(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't know so much about this school being that I only visited when it was still undergoing construction but with the global reputation and impression of the Niger Delta plus this clash.

A student is incapable of being found worthy I'm character and learning in such a hostile environment.
bro,use ur head! Na indigenes who were employed staff of the uni. do the protest,not students. Those students were running away to avoid crossfire and indiscriminate arrests.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Elliot2(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The ND isn't only hostile to business and visitors, it is also hostile to development. I hope they realize they are the ones chasing people away.
Shut up! Is there any were in Nigeria that is not hostile?
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by CodeTemplar: 1:35pm On May 23, 2018
36STATES:

Skull miner, Badoo is not chasing businesses away?
They do but not at a corporate level.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by sirusX(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

speak for yourself

People are different and also universities and lecturers

I know graduates from the school and you will marvel at their intellect
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Frank54321: 5:57pm On May 23, 2018
I was among the excapees it was really terrible....but we thank God for life
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by Ayobami7(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2018
Na wa o
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by uyiekpenn(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2018
izzou:
grin

Then when they graduate, they'll come and start telling us how private universities are glorified secondary schools and how they are better and blah blah blah undecided

If my children no go abroad, Na Covenant and the likes dem go attend

Lubbish grin
don't say what you don't know. I graduated from a private school before I left Nigeria. I'm currently suing the same school I graduated from.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by izzou(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2018
uyiekpenn:
don't say what you don't know. I graduated from a private school before I left Nigeria. I'm currently suing the same school I graduated from.

I said Covenant and the likes

Not all private schools are among the likes of Covenant
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by uyiekpenn(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2018
izzou:

I said Covenant and the likes

Not all private schools are among the likes of Covenant
ok. Covenant University is the best private school in Nigeria. I'm currently suing the school I graduated from for its own incompetence, negligence and ineptitude.
Re: NDU Students Escaping From Amassoma Through Forest And River by darelar(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2018
gadgetsngs:

Would ave supported u for not been partisan, but ur last few words say otherwise

Which words are u referring to bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Universities In Nigeria That Offers Computer Engineering / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) / Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.