Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,995 members, 7,933,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? (33918 Views)

Court Orders Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari To Account For $5bn Abacha Loot / Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 23, 2018
Nothing will happen.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Prettysophy: 2:17pm On May 23, 2018
If OBJ is found guilty let him dance to the music, SIMPLE!
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by maasoap(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
What will happen if President Muhammadu Buhari orders the arrest and prosecution of former President Olusegun Obasanjo over the $16b power probe?

Will the Yorubas rise up in defence of their son? (Is that why Obasanjo is romancing Afenifere his former sworn enemies?).

Will the international community intervene on OBJ's behalf?

Will this probe signal the end of Buhari and APC?

Only PDP miscreants who happened to be Yorubas will take to the streets protesting. We, Yorubas do not celebrate corrupt people. Simple.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by maasoap(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
Abeg let Buhari do it as they will expose & disgrace themselves while Nigeria will be better for it. Meanwhile Buhari only open can of worms when anyone become his perceive enemy.

Not bad as long as it is real can of worms. Don't worry about WHEN.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by omokab: 2:32pm On May 23, 2018
dplordx:
I was born in iyana iyesi a village some miles from Lagos and some couple miles away from obasanjo farm. I am a born and bred otta boy. I will pop Champaign and dance shakushaku if Obj goes to jail again. And I know the people in ogun state will still vote and support Buhari massive. It's buhari who is doing the Lagos aboekuta road. It is buhari who is doing the shagamu road. It is buhari who is doing the ikorodu shagamu road. It is buhari who is paying the state governor to do the sango ojodu abidoun road. It is buhari who is doing the Lagos abeokuta road. It is buhari who is doing this and that in the same state this shamelss and anti-yoruba pig emerge from. The bloody bastard did absolutely nothing for his own people. People like obj are imbeciles and should be shut up like that retad called GEJ. When you spoil house spoil market, he remain who go protect you when you enter wahala. Bastard obj.
obj is a public bastard. I asked one of his supporter to mention one of the achievement of obj in the south west, guess what, he was dump founded, just lingering his mouth.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by bizzibodi(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2018
Did d yorubas give a pfucking damn when d ota pig obasanjo was arrested & jail by abacha?No!
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by bizzibodi(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2018
Obj is a Yoruba demon shikena!
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2018
[center][/center] The guy they do like messiah, let him be probe. No body is above the law.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Tecno66: 3:54pm On May 23, 2018
If he arrests OBJ, people like me will conclude he is doing so because the man is speaking out against his government. It is a fact that he would not think of doing that if the man was druming support for his second term bid.
nairavsdollars:
What will happen if President Muhammadu Buhari orders the arrest and prosecution of former President Olusegun Obasanjo over the $16b power probe?

Will the Yorubas rise up in defence of their son? (Is that why Obasanjo is romancing Afenifere his former sworn enemies?).

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by netmillionaires(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2018
You have my respect there. It is this mentality that make me like the Yorubas. You chop alone and you do the crime alone. If other tribe imbibe the same mentality, Nigeria will be a better place.

I don't see the wisdom in shouting 'Na our son, leave am' when the same person amass wealth illegally for himself alone and leaves the people to suffer.
gigabyte13:

Don't doubt, the Yoruba's don't defend thieves and criminals like the "our son/daughter" tribe.... of what use or benefit is OBJ to the average Yoruba man.. tell hell with OBJ
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by mathinips(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2018
Where is our Transmission Master.

Please help find some kidnappers, hired killers, fulani herdman in your custody that can be use, or have that trick fail

They can claim OBJ is their sponsor, we go video them then move in to arrest the accused
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Nsiehi: 5:07pm On May 23, 2018
nothing will happen. people will only make noise and go back to sleep after that.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by SIRTee15: 6:31pm On May 23, 2018
EODforce:
. this confirmed that this much talked about slave - master relationship between Hausa and yorubas is truly in existence
I don't think so....
It just Yoruba are not really into obasanjo....
He's not popular n he's quite controversial even among among his people....
Remember he's still seriously implicated in the murder of bola Ige....
Let buhari kick out osinbajo as his vp for 2nd term n see the true face of Yoruba people....
The media propangada n Tsunami that will rise against buhari will simply overwhelm him n will surely sweep him away....
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by nairavsdollars(f): 10:14pm On May 23, 2018
Is that why Obasanjo is running to Afenifere now? They will not defend him.
https://independent.ng/afenifere-not-supporting-obasanjo-ayo-adebanjo/amp/
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Nobody: 3:09am On May 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Buhari is a weakling.

If Abiola could be killed for winning and election n Yorubas did nothing.........I need not say more.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by MetaPhysical: 3:13am On May 24, 2018
Obasanjobis no fool. Obasanjo has learnt his lessons from last imprisonment and put in place securities against a repeat.

If na you nko? You go let event repeat itself?
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by MetaPhysical: 3:20am On May 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari is a weakling.

If Abiola could be killed for winning and election n Yorubas did nothing.........I need not say more.

Where were you, you must be outside Nigeria to say Yoruba did nothing.

First, we were caught unprepared. Second, Abiola had alwayd been their paddy paddy in military and with Northerners. So it was not at first taken as a ethnic opposition until it became clear Abacha was after Yoruba leadership. Yoruba responded fiercely. Abacha went everywhere in Nigeria but dared not set foot anywhere in Yorubaland...not even Ilorin, fearing assassination.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by stonemasonn: 5:35am On May 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari is a weakling.

haba brother, many things happened and as a consequence, the yorubas were pacified with the presidency, Obasanjo
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2018
stonemasonn:
haba brother, many things happened and as a consequence, the yorubas were pacified with the presidency, Obasanjo

Why do yoruba people like blabbing a lot of nonsense Who pacified Yoruba with presidency Did Obasanjo become president in 1999 without any election? Gosh, U people should grow up.

Wen Nigeria became a democratic country, There was a rule that presidency should be zoned to north n south. In 1999 presidency as zoned to the south because only northern soldiers ruled Nigeria for decades before den. OBJ and Alex Ekwueme and other Nigerians contested for presidential election primary ticket under PDP and OBJ won.......That was an obvious win, the owner's of Nigeria, the soldiers that ruled Nigeria long before den were all in pdp n rooted for Obasanjo who was one of them. They all left PDP for APC wen GEJ refused to give them power.

Make una no console una selves with lies.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Where were you, you must be outside Nigeria to say Yoruba did nothing.

First, we were caught unprepared. Second, Abiola had alwayd been their paddy paddy in military and with Northerners. So it was not at first taken as a ethnic opposition until it became clear Abacha was after Yoruba leadership. Yoruba responded fiercely. Abacha went everywhere in Nigeria but dared not set foot anywhere in Yorubaland...not even Ilorin, fearing assassination.

""Yoruba responded fiercely""

Yoruba responded fiercely how

Do Yorubas have an inability to assassinate people in other Nigerian states n regions?

Why can't they assasinte Abacha in Abuja Why couldn't Yoruba captains, colonels, majors, general's etc in the Nigeria armed forces numbering in thousands kill Abacha or at the minimum exact a coup?

Pls goan sit down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by stonemasonn: 2:30pm On May 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Why do yoruba people like blabbing a lot of nonsense Who pacified Yoruba with presidency Did Obasanjo become president in 1999 without any election? Gosh, U people should grow up.

Wen Nigeria became a democratic country, There was a rule that presidency should be zoned to north n south. In 1999 presidency as zoned to the south because only northern soldiers ruled Nigeria for decades before den. OBJ and Alex Ekwueme and other Nigerians contested for presidential election primary ticket under PDP and OBJ won.......That was an obvious win, the owner's of Nigeria, the soldiers that ruled Nigeria long before den were all in pdp n rooted for Obasanjo who was one of them. They all left PDP for APC wen GEJ refused to give them power.

Make una no console una selves with lies.
Abi you’re the one consoling your self.
Someone was brought out of jail completely broke to contest and become president, his opponent was another Yoruba man, Olu Falae...to you it was just a coincidence abi.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by abimbolayekeen: 3:14pm On May 24, 2018
Meeting between Obj and Afenifere is political and not on defence of Obj on power probe planning by president Muhammadu Buhari .
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 24, 2018
stonemasonn:
Abi you’re the one consoling your self.
Someone was brought out of jail completely broke to contest and become president, his opponent was another Yoruba man, Olu Falae...to you it was just a coincidence abi.

""Someone was brought out of jail completely broke to contest and become president, his opponent was another Yoruba man, Olu Falae...to you it was just a coincidence abi""

Are u blind to what I wrote up there, read it again in case u have a short memory.

Is Nigeria offering Yoruba presidency to pacify them on what ground? Did they bomb pipeline, Did they kill anyone Did they threaten to burn Nigeria to the ground

What exactly was the Yoruba reaction that scared Nigeria to give them presidency
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by stonemasonn: 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Someone was brought out of jail completely broke to contest and become president, his opponent was another Yoruba man, Olu Falae...to you it was just a coincidence abi""

Are u blind to what I wrote up there, read it again in case u have a short memory.

Is Nigeria offering Yoruba presidency to pacify them on what ground? Did they bomb pipeline, Did they kill anyone Did they threaten to burn Nigeria to the ground

What exactly was the Yoruba reaction that scared Nigeria to give them presidency

is it the word ‘pacify’ that’s turning you on. Perhaps I should use the word ‘compensate’ to quell your hard on.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Nobody: 7:30am On May 25, 2018
stonemasonn:
is it the word ‘pacify’ that’s turning you on. Perhaps I should use the word ‘compensate’ to quell your hard on.

Pls answer the question.
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by bernf16(m): 8:27am On Jun 01, 2018
I ain't like u Sir...if u truly have things feasible he has achieved, u would have gladly state it here explicitly...now I believe u have no idea on his deeds...regards.

HtwoOw:
Even if you and your likes recieve 100k monthly stipend, he's never done anything will always be your response , so why should i show you anything when google is full of answers to your rhetoric question ?

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by IGBOmarryme: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=delpee post=69171311Waiting for your response to Python dance...[/quote] Then simply say you fear python dance instead of telling us how yourubastards dont care if OBJ is arrested crap cos we know when cowards try to use defence mechanisms grin grin
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by IGBOmarryme: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
delpee:

Waiting for your response to Python dance...
Then simply say you fear python dance instead of telling us how yourubastards dont care if OBJ is arrested crap cos we know when cowards try to use defence mechanisms grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by Johnandv: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
IGBOmarryme:

Then simply say you fear python dance instead of telling us how yourubastards dont care if OBJ is arrested crap cos we know when cowards try to use defence mechanisms grin grin
I swear you get sense die. Leave them they think we don't know who they are.. Obj go hear am cheesy cheesy and they cannot do anything even if they want to, their slave masters Fulani are not smiling..
Re: What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? by IGBOmarryme: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Johnandv:

I swear you get sense die. Leave them they think we don't know who they are.. Obj go hear am cheesy cheesy and they cannot do anything even if they want to, their slave masters Fulani are not smiling..
Yes oo Defence Mechanism Psychology DMP.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati / Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) / Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.