Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,085 members, 7,919,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:46 AM

FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" (33160 Views)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State / Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by SirBunky85(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
Stop spewing thrash here bro
I think u are d one spewing thrash
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Charly68: 4:23pm On May 23, 2018
This people are liars ,I learnt Obj audited the Accounts of PTF and found nothing against Buhari if not he had wanted to use it to silence him on his case against election palava ...
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Itzmizbo: 4:23pm On May 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Then since Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yardua all failed to "jail" Buhari, can we now allow Buhari to jail the real theives including Obasanjo? U must be very stupid just like ur stupid dullardino President call buhari. Let me ask u this question. which one be can we allow buhari jail the real thieves? Are we the one holding buhari not to jail the real thieves, or his incompetency and him being guilty as well? idiot

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by excel101(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
FFK the Idiot

always talking nonsense, your case is still with EFCC i wonder how much you have returned from your loot

The reason why FFK is unhappy is because Buhari has him by the balls
FFK is never intimidated by PMB's antics. He's blaming other politicians excerpt himself for his failure. The economy remains stagnant inspite of the global increase in crude and external reserve and Bubu is not saying anything along that direction.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Itzmizbo: 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Then since Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yardua all failed to "jail" Buhari, can we now allow Buhari to jail the real theives including Obasanjo?

U must be very stupid just like ur
stupid dullardino President call buhari. Let me ask u this
question. which one be can we allow buhari jail the real
thieves? Are we the one holding buhari not to jail the real
thieves, or his incompetency and him being guilty as
well? idiot
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by excel101(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Then since Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yardua all failed to "jail" Buhari, can we now allow Buhari to jail the real theives including Obasanjo?

Is anybody stopping him from jailing them?
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by CilicMarin: 4:30pm On May 23, 2018
Itzmizbo:
U must be very stupid just like ur
stupid dullardino President call buhari. Let me ask u this
question. which one be can we allow buhari jail the real
thieves? Are we the one holding buhari not to jail the real
thieves, or his incompetency and him being guilty as
well? idiot

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Tecno66: 4:41pm On May 23, 2018
FFK's tweet makes OBJ look like a stupid man. If you have a damning report that should send a man to jail and instead of making him stand trial, you polish and package him to unsuspecting Nigerians to seek elective office. I think that is the height of stupidity and should be condemned by all.
WotzupNG:
Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) has reacted to a statement credited to President Buhari in which he said ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo has questions to answer concerning power project.

While speaking to supporters at the Abuja Villa, Buhari said, “You know the rail was killed and one of the former heads of state was bragging that he spent more than 15 billion American dollars on power. Where is the power?” he had asked.

However, Obasanjo has responded stating that the president’s claim is based on ignorance. Below is a statement he released.

Reacting to the claim by President Buhari concerning Obasanjo and the power project issue, former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK), stated that Obasanjo made a big mistake by not jailing Buhari for looting PTF funds.

His tweet:

https://www.wotzup.ng/mistake-obasanjo-jailing-buhari-ffk/
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Tecno66: 4:51pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
FFK the Idiot

always talking nonsense, your case is still with EFCC i wonder how much you have returned from your loot

The reason why FFK is unhappy is because Buhari has him by the balls
You dont attack a man that has you by your balls. You beg him to release you carefully. Like when you have a tsetse fly on your balls. You just carefully drive it away. You dont look for hammer to kill it.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Many people missed the opportunity to jail Buhari and throw away the keys and that's responsible for most of the sufferings Nigerians have passed through till date ..

Buharis father missed the opportunity to use a condom

Shehu Shagari missed the opportunity to jail Buhari when he got intelligence report that Buhari was planning a coup.

Babangida missed the opportunity of jailing Buhari for life after arresting him.

Obasanjo also missed the opportunity to jail Buhari for stealing billions of PTF funds .

Jonathan missed the opportunity of Jailing Buhari for instigating the 2011 electoral violence with his hate speeches..

Nigerian we must not miss the opportunity of sending Buhari back to Daura permanently in 2019 oooooo

That is the problem with Nigeria. Because we do not implement the law, criminals keep on being recycled and go on to cause trouble.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by sonofElElyon: 4:57pm On May 23, 2018
Which one should we believe?!!!!

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/obasanjo-clears-buhari-ptf-alleged-fraud/amp/

Vanguard News
Obasanjo says Buhari didn’t steal PTF fund

adekunle 3 years ago
…Buhari pledges not to be dictatorial if elected

By Daud Olatunji

ABEOKUTA – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Tuesday, said the report of the probe panel he set up when he held sway as the country’s president did not indict the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen . Muhammadu Buhari of corruption during his tenure as the Petroleum Trust Fund boss.

Obasanjo however, said the probe panel discovered that, the Buhari-led PTF was inconsistent in its policies, saying other probe attempts on the activities of the former Head of state ‘was immaterial’.

The former President stated this while paying host to Buhari who visited him at his hilltop residence in Abeokuta before his campaign rally at the MKO Abiola Stadium in Abeokuta.

Buhari was accompanied by his running mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, the party national Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, national leader of the party and former governor of Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, former Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party, Bernabas Gemade; former governor of Osun state, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former governor of Ekiti state, Segun Oni and the host governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosu.

Categories: News
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
No go better for OBJ, by now we no go they suffer.

How them born me for this country is one thing person they regret
You just made me laugh
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by HtwoOw: 6:07pm On May 23, 2018
Who would use hammer to kill a tsetse fly in the first place , are you Ok ?

Tecno66:
You dont attack a man that has you by your balls. You beg him to release you carefully. Like when you have a tsetse fly on your balls. You just carefully drive it away. You dont look for hammer to kill it.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:10pm On May 23, 2018
chuksjuve:
Whoever advised PMB to tow this attack long for political campaign have successfully opened up buhari for riddicle..

Watch as more damning report will be writing about him..

Same people who packaged him will end up exposing his hypocritic lifestyle ..

I am forced to agree with u o
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
Belluchii:
Buhari is doing what a reasonable and competent leader will do. If Obasanjo was truthful to himself and had enough evidence to nail him on the PTF saga, he should have done that.i don't know why FFK is disturbing Nigerians with an old news.
Dog don't eat dogs . President no dey jail presidents. Na only detention make den fit rule jeje
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Tecno66: 6:12pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
Who would use hammer to kill a tsetse fly in the first place , are you Ok ?

You should direct that question to yourself. I thought I was reacting to a comment by a mentally stable person. My comment is to nairaland readers not for you specifically so just get lost.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by HtwoOw: 6:19pm On May 23, 2018
Ok you are definitely not
Tecno66:
You should direct that question to yourself. I thought I was reacting to a comment by a mentally stable person. My comment is to nairaland readers not for you specifically so just get lost.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by SalamRushdie: 6:23pm On May 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

That is the problem with Nigeria. Because we do not implement the law, criminals keep on being recycled and go on to cause trouble.

Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by OYAY(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2018
FFK is an asshole and nincompoop for this unfounded lie from the pit of hell!!! Everybody knows how obj doesn't forgive and his vendetta disposition to his perceived enemies, hence obj would have dug out this phantom report this man is talking about in 2003 when pmb contested against him and in 2007 against his anointed candidate (yaradua) and the face of opposition. This yaba left customer should shut the Bleep up!!!
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Jamnocase: 6:43pm On May 23, 2018
We are watching
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Adedayo1978: 8:54pm On May 23, 2018
Nonsense write-up. Even haters of Pmb know he's not corrupt. Tell us another story Useless Fani Kayode, cocaine snuffer
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by godox2(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2018
gidgiddy:
It's not the first time I heard of the many "sharp practices" Buhari perpetrated while he was PTF chairman.

If truely Buhari has skeleton in his cup board, OBJ will soon expose it, if OBJ kept quiet, it means Buhari is indeed honest as US President, Donald Trump said on May 1st, 2018. and I quote, ‘’This man is the MOST HONEST Leader in Africa‘’.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Many people missed the opportunity to jail Buhari and throw away the keys and that's responsible for most of the sufferings Nigerians have passed through till date ..

Shehu Shagari missed the opportunity to jail Buhari when he got intelligence report that Buhari was planning a coup.

Babangida missed the opportunity of jailing Buhari for life after arresting him.

Obasanjo also missed the opportunity to jail Buhari for stealing billions of PTF funds .

Jonathan missed the opportunity of Jailing Buhari for instigating the 2011 electoral violence with his hate speeches..

Nigerian we must not miss the opportunity of sending Buhari back to Daura permanently in 2019 oooooo

I never miss the opprtunity to spot a Nairaland keyboard knight.
Go and jail him na.
Some of you just comment and youthinkthe likes you gather shows that you have made any sense?
Many of the people are gullible simpletons who can"t see beyond the facade some of you present as facts.
This Cocaine intoxicated homo sapien called FFK is just blabbing and only stupid half-brained people take him serious when he regurgitates his vomit.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Splashme: 3:52pm On May 24, 2018
abokibuhari:
No go better for OBJ, by now we no go they suffer.

How them born me for this country is one thing person they regret
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by MrAJQ(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

keep on deceiving yourself zombie. By now everyone in the south and most of the north hates buhari and are ready to vote him out. If worst comes to pass and buhari wins due to the north, Nigeria will separate with north creating Mallu Republic and south keeping Nigeria`s name.

Hahaha
It will do you like magic.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by godox2(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If Death itself missed Buhari in 2014 Boko haram attack in Kaduna, and last year that he was hispitalized in London where some of YOU, wished him dead. With these trend of events, YOU should know that Whoever that gave him power to rule us as president has a purpose of sending him to us. We should be praying that if it is not of God, God should remove him for us, because it is GOD alone can give leadership to whoever He want and take it at will, why giving yourselves headache over Buhari?Everybody has opportunity at one time or the other but MISSED it, whose fault?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.