Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders (25831 Views)

Northern Elders To Elite: Rescue Nigeria From Failed Leaders / Buhari Reacts To Failed Coup In Ghana / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by ACE1010: 1:13pm On May 23, 2018
Including himself!!! I'm too sure he failed miserably!!
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2018
I was not know what to say but I will said Obinsinjo was mad Wallahi
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 23, 2018
Sarkin:
SHAME ON YOU!!

EVEN IPOB YOOTS THAT SUPPORT EVIL AREN'T EVEN FOLLOWING YOU.
a slave prefer to support his slave master and insult his elder tribes man because of slave mentality and religion,the great IPOBIANS are terror to your terrorist government and your terrorist religion of piss and shit.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by thelegend1(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:
People like Obansajo are really hypocrites that one needs to really run away from. This man had good 8 years with nothing to show for it, rather he was busy seeking 3rd term. Talking about collosal failure, obansajo should be the head because most corrupt politicians of today are walking in his shoes.

Or is it not the same OBJ that used $16billion (DOLLARS shocked shocked) to generate DARKNESS instead of Light?

There has never been that time that Nigeria was in darkness like OBJ, yet we are to agree he spent $16bn on power? Come on

1. He actually facilitated the advent of Mobile telecommunications Industry to compete with the monopoly of Nitel back in the day...
2. To be continued
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
You're far from reality brother.Buhari is an absolute no for a modern day Nigeria. shocked
And who is a yes? Atiku? Please school me; just a word. Give me the name

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by 1miccza: 1:27pm On May 23, 2018
DONSMITH123:

Our PVC will writes the results this time.

How certain is this when the PVCs are no where to be found except in the north..
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Osgilliat(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Yes, a typical yoruba is not beclowded by sentiment when it comes to saying the obvious truth, the more reason why politics is totally different here compared to other region of the country as well, the more reason why we are growing stronger. There's no space for hypocrisy here. We call a spade a spade without appealing to any sentiment. That's Yoruba for you.

This is why I love my fellow brothers. They are always about the truth unlike other tribe.

Do well by pointing out the stabbing in all I've said. If pointing out the truth is the definition of stabbing in your own tribe, then i can only shake my head for your blinded you are.

I was naive and quick to judge, now i know better. Success doesn't come within a twinkle of an eye, it takes time. It is not the day you give birth that the baby starts to walk is it? Buhari is trying despite the many opposition from rogues and corrupt politicians, he's not giving up. That it's taking time for his efforts to materialise doesn't mean we should bring up another person to come and start all over again.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by AFONJACOW(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2018
over glorified gorilla the time you dey force this Daura President down our throats you no know AFONJA confused mofos
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Bimpe29: 2:01pm On May 23, 2018
Yes, it must not be business as usual. It's high time we do away with mediocre. Religion and ethnicity have however, been promoting mediocrity. I don't give a damn, where you come from or what faith you subscribe to rather I am interested in prosperity for all. Guys, we can make it better for all Nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by maasoap(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2018
dignity33:

Please tell me where Nigeria PVC write results if not rigged even so call 2015 presidential Election was rigged in favour of Buhari by northern elite in collaboration with western government or Edo governatorial Election were incumbent wrote the result with federal government have you not wondered on why every local government election conducted today the party the governor belong to always won not minding if he is performing or not . If Nigeria populace can not rise up for revolution to clean this mess going on they will keep on deceiving them to go and get your PVC at the end who ever they choose will keep on ruling.

The only two regions where election results were written and announced after mass ballot thumbprints are SE and SS. And it was in favour of Jonathan except that population in the North dwarfed your rigged votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Emusan(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Yes, a typical yoruba is not beclowded by sentiment when it comes to saying the obvious truth

So what was your stand when OBJ rose against GEJ If you're not sentimental?

Did you say what you're saying today?

Swear that you didn't jubilate and praise OBJ then!

I was naive and quick to judge, now i know better. Success doesn't come within a twinkle of an eye, it takes time. It is not the day you give birth that the baby starts to walk is it? Buhari is trying despite the many opposition from rogues and corrupt politicians, he's not giving up. That it's taking time for his efforts to materialise doesn't mean we should bring up another person to come and start all over again.

So you believed all these in PMB regime but believed Nigeria should be transformed into paradise over night under GEJ yet you're claiming not to be sentimental....

You're a double standard person, thank God that many people who are around pro-2015 are still on NL today.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2018
The greatest hypocrite in Nigeria is OBJ, I can't believe the same man that used all corrupt means to embezzle money, uses security forces to fight oppositions, he sold many of our assets, increased fuel price every year as if it was an auction and rigged elections for PDP. Baba OBJ, where is the $15 billion you said you spent on power?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by buhariguy(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2018
kattytamer:

Tell that to the 3700 dead in benue
the jobless intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra want to start the number of death comparison now, if I start, the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will start to insult me for comparing number of death
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by kolaaderin: 2:29pm On May 23, 2018
Justiceleague1:

typical yoruba man!

Always 1st to stab their own.
To think you've cried severally on this forum over this current govt's abysmal failure! Pity

We Yoruba's would stab our own for been soo wrong. We don't entertain double standard, unlike the other tribe who would still be supporting their own in the face of over whelming evidence of guilty. We don't take shit who so ever house got burnt.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Rilwayne001: 2:32pm On May 23, 2018
Emusan:

I'm not a fan of OBJ, so i knew then that he wasn't really fighting for the interest of the people rather for his own personal gain. Nevertheless GEJ needed to go as he was too weak to rule Nigeria. No doubt he was a good man and he had the interest of people at heart, but he was too weak, as he was right there allowing his corrupt cabinets and associates dictates for him. Most decisions and policies were not propounded by him, he only follows whatever they tell him. He was the more reason why those people stole and stole because they believe he's got nothing to do to them. Nigeria cannot withstand another 4years of a weak man like that.

Did you say what you're saying today?Swear that you didn't jubilate and praise OBJ then!

No doubt i did, but i always knew Obasanjo mean no well for us, as he was there for good 8years to do better than what he's criticizing today.

So you believed all these in PMB regime but believed Nigeria should be transformed into paradise over night under GEJ yet you're claiming not to be sentimental....

No doubt, Nigeria can only transform into something worse under Jonathan, part of it is what Buhari is steal cleaning.

As hard as Buhari is actively fighting this people for the betterment of the country, it's still appearing like he isn't. But i believe with enough time, he'll win. Tell me how it would have been with Jonathan in Aso rock today, together with Alison Madueke et al?

You're a double standard person, thank God that many people who are around pro-2015 are still on NL today.

I'm not a double standard person. You should notice my choice of words, "i was naive, but now i know better". Buhari is trying; he needs time.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by gotnel: 2:33pm On May 23, 2018
Let us see things as they are. True, Buhari government is not performing as expected.
Ebora Owu should not be the one making noise about Buhari failure.
Both of them are in the world of taking Nigerians backwards.
They both failed us since the 70 when they were younger than today and now in their older season, they have mortgage our country to something else.
Nigerians resiliency spirit has been totally stressed out. We should not listen to anyone of them.
Let us seriously search for a new beginning.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by buhariguy(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2018
Emusan:

Did you say what you're saying today?

Swear that you didn't jubilate and praise OBJ then!

but your ineffectual buffoon wasted 6yrs
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Icon79(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2018
This OBJ man must be the most shameless human being on the planet earth, for real.

Obasanjo is the biggest failure in the history of naija leadership. That man had three chances to rule and FAILED all those three chances. What do you call that? Failure x3

O pari
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Carter4luv(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2018
This man they talk like say he better pass every body for the country, when u refuse to submit urself to dem, they will come online bullying u. ObJ if only u have showed good example during ur time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by goodybabeo1: 2:56pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by pafisayo(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2018
Justiceleague1:

typical yoruba man!

Always 1st to stab their own.
To think you've cried severally on this forum over this current govt's abysmal failure! Pity

Common!! We should be able to apply common sense instead of Sentiments.
So PMB has not done well’ fine but does that makes OBJ less a thief?
I don’t know what tribe you are from but if your tribe-man is a thief and an outspoken one and just because SARs are in the habit of oppressing young people your Tribe-man thief calls SARs an oppressor!!! That still does not change he fact that your Tribe-man is a theif and you should Stab him in the back front and chest the Proper way (legally)
That’s what a stand up citizen would do and that’s the only way we would get things right as a Country

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by spafu(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2018
Sarkin:
SHAME ON YOU!!

EVEN IPOB YOOTS THAT SUPPORT EVIL AREN'T EVEN FOLLOWING YOU.
The shame is on your self-proclaimed god, and all your fellow a$slicking zombies.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2018
DONSMITH123:

After raising a valid point. You ended it with sentiment.

Tell us what your principal has done so far.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by sapele914(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2018
three:
Easy to say in a country where the incumbent writes the results
I guess Mumu jonathan forgot his pencil @ home?
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by sapele914(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2018
Carter4luv:
This man they talk like say he better pass every body for the country, when u refuse to submit urself to dem, they will come online bullying u. ObJ if only u have showed good example during ur time.
Obasanjos behaviour is what you get for not condemning a man when he is wrong,jailing Obasanjo was one of the reasons the Late Sani Abacha has my respect. He Obasanjo supported Babaginda in annuling june 12th 1993 electtion,obasanjo also supported Abacha not to hand over to Abiola saying Abiola was not the right person,after all said and done he obasanjo inherited Abiola's mandate by default in 1999 and is the principal benefactor from MKO's demise.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by OlaSpeaker(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:
People like Obansajo are really hypocrites that one needs to really run away from. This man had good 8 years with nothing to show for it, rather he was busy seeking 3rd term. Talking about collosal failure, obansajo should be the head because most corrupt politicians of today are walking in his shoes.

Or is it not the same OBJ that used $16billion (DOLLARS shocked shocked) to generate DARKNESS instead of Light?

There has never been that time that Nigeria was in darkness like OBJ, yet we are to agree he spent $16bn on power? Come on

Tell me one thing you Nigeria enjoy to day that doesn't have it foundation traced to OBJ regime. you may say he his corrupt well may be you can point out a saint out to f those who have govern or still governing this nation

whether you like it or not OBJ still remain the best president Nigeria ever had even his days as head of state was a blessing to Nigeria believe it or not if OBJ had desperately wanted a third term he would have gotten it but that can not take away his vision as s leader if those that came after him follow his vision Nigeria would have been better off today.

I don't like him cause he is part of the problem but thanks to him for what Nigeria his today
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by smileyoo: 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
dignity33:

Please tell me where Nigeria PVC write results if not rigged even so call 2015 presidential Election was rigged in favour of Buhari by northern elite in collaboration with western government or Edo governatorial Election were incumbent wrote the result with federal government have you not wondered on why every local government election conducted today the party the governor belong to always won not minding if he is performing or not . If Nigeria populace can not rise up for revolution to clean this mess going on they will keep on deceiving them to go and get your PVC at the end who ever they choose will keep on ruling.
true talk. that's just my fears, on a free and fair election, bubu can never win 2019 election, with his poor perfomance on basic level of governance, such as: social security, economy, health sector, social welfare. e.t.c. am still wondering what apc 'll use to campaign or confuse nigerians in 2019, so the only option for them 'll be rigging
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Kingspin(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Leave OBJ alone we all agreed he messed up during his own government but now is Buhari time and he has mess up too, Nigerians must KICK HIM OUT as well. We keep changing leaders until we get the fair ones.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:
People like Obansajo are really hypocrites that one needs to really run away from. This man had good 8 years with nothing to show for it ... Come on

You may not like Obj (and I don't), but he achieved a lot of things in 8 years and no other president in Nigeria has matched his economic record.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On May 23, 2018
Kingspin:
Leave OBJ alone we all agreed he messed up during his own government but now is Buhari time and he has mess up too, Nigerians must KICK HIM OUT as well. We keep changing leaders until we get the fair ones.

A Yoruba proverb goes thus, "you say this firewood is bad, you remove from fire. You then put another one. After a while you say it's bad too, you remove it and then put another one. The process continues on and on. The question then is, when is the food you intend to cook get ready to be eaten"?

Don't mistake my allegory to mean Buhari is that bad o, but he's been able to stand tall against corruption to at least a commendable level. Buhari so far is better than all the presidents we've had so far in the fourth republic, why should we then be in haste to remove him again? Who's is fit enough to stand against corruption the way he has stood? Even fielding a new president means we are to start all over again, when then are we to expect things to get better? Or you think the job of bettering a country can be done within the twinkle of an eye?

You, my friend, are a joker.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:48pm On May 23, 2018
dignity33:

why didn't Jonathan write results. votes count. get your pvc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Senate Committee Concur With Reps, Approves N30,000 / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.