Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her (19279 Views)

Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by pweshboi(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2018
After reading this response... Lizzy should be ashamed of herself.. for being schooled by a girl younger than her on what an alhaja should have done when an observation is been passed to them.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by ddooskie(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2018
coluka:
What is a Liz anjorin Never heard of it
It's a specie of primates that curses humans at the slightest provocation.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by Tospark(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2018
funtomiee:
mehn this liz anjorin i tire for her matter... she too dey vex, curse and overreact, with that her tiny leg wey be like toothpick.....
i jez pray she would change... elese ti rin bi igbale ti won fin gba toilet

People are vexing I swear.. But why did you take it personal? Anyway, you're an expert in yarbing.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by madgoat(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2018
I am looking for who will curse me. To receive curses dey hungry me grin
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by ecology: 4:16pm On May 23, 2018
But i thought insulting and cursing is part of their upbringing and culture why are they pained?
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by toocoded: 4:18pm On May 23, 2018
Awwww! I feel you top model chic.....u should know by now that our movie stars gat no chill these days and they can curse all day long. After your open letter, kindly unfollow Lizzy and make peace with your inner being. Cheers
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by elda2303(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2018
Ijaya123:
No orchids for Miss Blandish -James Hadley Chase

A Lotus for Miss Quon

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by Ijaya123: 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
elda2303:

A Lotus for Miss Quon

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
chara019:
na their way,All this Yoruba people can abuse and curse like as if they can create life. Yoruba and swear words be like 5&6
If you want to talk pls do that with sense, the reason for generalizing your statement is what I don't understand, let me give you this last warning

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by Killurself: 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
Everybody should unfolllow celebrities to show them that they're nothing. Some of them are very rude like most of this Nollywood nonsense actors and actresses, I only like view but I don't need to follow you like lazy youth or monitoring spirit. Am also a celebrity at my own side

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by haykaybabatunde(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
kiss kissSENSIBLE
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by Royaldave200(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2018
what do you expect from an indecisive lady, that woke up one morning and suddenly decided to be referred as an Alhaja.....useless, ill-mannered, skin bleaching, illiterate disgracing the yoruba race upandan.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by Etranshub(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2018
Her response is way better

New from the house of Bethsaidal farms and agro allied.

A simple fact that is hard to learn is that, the time to save money is when you actually have some. Get
#mypiggiebank from the house of bethsaidal today and start saving some money today so that money can save you. Dm us today for prices with nation wide delivery available.

Made of steel (stainless, galvanised and mild steel), fireproof,breakpoint ,re-usable and ever-lasting.

Instagram : mypiggiebank
Facebook: my piggy bank
Whatsapp: 08167488947

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by ezy9: 4:30pm On May 23, 2018
ok na shocked
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by ngwababe(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2018
Odiegwu, had it been you no chuk mouth for wetin wey no concern you, she for curse you?? People should learn how to drink water and mind their business!
By the way she force you to follow her, unfollow her if her matter no dey gel with yours!
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by chara019: 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

If you want to talk pls do that with sense, the reason for generalizing your statement is what I don't understand, let me give you this last warning
Lmao,shuuuuu....see as e dey pepper you, you just laid a perfect t example sef,so you ain't exempted,which one ' pls do that with sense? on top wetin I talk,mtcheew...same thing I emphasized.
you are warning me? oya come and beat me,I am at Ibadan. Yoruba and swear words be like 5&6.
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by coluka: 4:36pm On May 23, 2018
ddooskie:

Lol grin
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by wtfcoded: 4:36pm On May 23, 2018
The follower needs to join nairaland so that she could get accustomed to curses grin
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by LivelyB: 4:41pm On May 23, 2018
Walai, you no nice at allgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ddooskie:

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2018
ngwababe:
Odiegwu, had it been you no chuk mouth for wetin wey no concern you, she for curse you?? People should learn how to drink water and mind their business!
By the way she force you to follow her, unfollow her if her matter no dey gel with yours!
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by kullozone(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2018
Which kind aligator face be this E good for you... When una nor go sidan one place, dey comment for celebrities posts upandan because of attention. You've seen the attention you were looking for na!

Uglee girlsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by funtomiee(f): 5:01pm On May 23, 2018
Tospark:

People are vexing I swear.. But why did you take it personal? Anyway, you're an expert in yarbing.
lol
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by ngwababe(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Review my listing with ref 263440 as I have resolved the multiple property in listing issue.

CofLandOfPeace Na wetin?
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
That's why they don't last at husbands house, mumu yeyebriety.
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by NaijaElba(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2018
How did Liz Anjorin know that her mother is dead for her to have cursed her dead mother? That is what people get online when they dont mind there biz. but it is really sad cursing ones mother either dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by SAMBARRY: 5:24pm On May 23, 2018
Gbenu oshi soun.damage control.omo alaileko.talosofun e kofi data mawo lizzy

I hate disrespectful little girls
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by SAMBARRY: 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
kullozone:
Which kind aligator face be this E good for you... When una nor go sidan one place, dey comment for celebrities posts upandan because of attention. You've seen the attention you were looking for na!

Uglee girlsmiley
dont mind her
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by LadyHeaven(f): 5:41pm On May 23, 2018
Every news on this lady is always of her cussing a follower out, i know some ppl are very disgusting trolls but this right here didn't deserve all the numerous insults and curses the Liz-ard lady laid on the young girl, she is obviously a very bitter woman...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by Ayobami7(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2018
This my comment
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by enemyofprogress: 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
I ate that Liz anjorin biiiiiiitch
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by Dayoara: 6:18pm On May 23, 2018
Cross fire.
Re: Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her by Sobolexy2580: 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
whatever d case maybe both parties are guilty , Lizzy never knew u are her fan before d curse,and u av also reign curse on her back by typing wat is in ur mind u mean it. Never include religion in dis matter cos both of u are sinner to almighty Allah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.