Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,816 members, 7,942,063 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Most Trending Device In Town - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Trending Device In Town (1122 Views)

Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Play Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Trending Device In Town by leom007(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2018
Earlier this month, ítelmobile give the mobile market a massive launch. Bringing in the pocket minded and economic minded gadget "ItelA32F" which is still the talk of the town.

join the movement and you can win yourself fantastic prizes...
get yours at any 3cHub close to you.

just the beginning from #itelmobileng #itelMobile
#JoinAndEnjoy
#FingerprintForeveryone
#itelMobileCares
#LoveAlwaysOn
Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by whitebeard(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2018
Nobody is making phone for gamers..!

Camera everywhere..mtchew..who fingerprint help..!
Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by leom007(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2018
bro, try A32F.... Android Go is cool on it...
I've tested it... game on bro.
don't be afraid of multi tasking... it's rocking fast
Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by Queenpresh611: 2:15pm On May 23, 2018
Lemme say this
Itel mobile is unique
You don't have to break your bank account to buy phone
You don't have to steal to buy phone
Just 20,500 just chikini money that all
Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by Queenpresh611: 2:17pm On May 23, 2018
Can you believe we are trending
Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by Solodex550(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2018
whitebeard:
Nobody is making phone for gamers..!

Camera everywhere..mtchew..who fingerprint help..!

Don't speak for others speak for yourself..

if you know the important of fingerprint on phones, you then know who it really help!
Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by whitebeard(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2018
Solodex550:

Don't speak for others speak for yourself..

if you know the important of fingerprint on phones, you then know who it really help!
I am speaking for my self... I am not a privacy freak, if I have something on my phone I don't want people to see I would delete it...I am a heavy gamer...I don't really have the luxury of time to take pictures and be doing fingerprint..!

The phone built for gaming is Razer fvcking expensive..all I am asking for is just the way tecno invest so much in camera..any of this phone company can do the same for gameing..dats all.!

4 Likes

Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by standbusy: 9:24am On May 24, 2018
Itel is the best phone anybody can use and enjoy it well ,the first Itel phone i use is it6800 and the phone is still working well till day, when Itel phone screem broke it will not stop it from working perfectly and other phone can not do that perfect,
Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by Nobody: 9:43am On May 24, 2018
whitebeard:
I am speaking for my self... I am not a privacy freak, if I have something on my phone I don't want people to see I would delete it...I am a heavy gamer...I don't really have the luxury of time to take pictures and be doing fingerprint..!

The phone built for gaming is Razer fvcking expensive..all I am asking for is just the way tecno invest so much in camera..any of this phone company can do the same for gameing..dats all.!

A gaming phone would have started least fhd display, top of the line processor, (not all these mtk or snapdragon 425, even snapdragon 625 will not give best experience ), though snapdragon 625 is still manageable, minimum 4gb of RAM, the more the better. So a gaming phone is not ur average 40-60k phone that tecno or infinix makes.
Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by calddon(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2018
All these transsion holdings promoters with different moniker, una own too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by tafat: 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
caught my attention when you said most trending device in town, this device didnt even trend half the way the camon x and x pro trended.
leom007:
Earlier this month, ítelmobile give the mobile market a massive launch. Bringing in the pocket minded and economic minded gadget "ItelA32F" which is still the talk of the town.

join the movement and you can win yourself fantastic prizes...
get yours at any 3cHub close to you.

just the beginning from #itelmobileng #itelMobile
#JoinAndEnjoy
#FingerprintForeveryone
#itelMobileCares
#LoveAlwaysOn
Re: The Most Trending Device In Town by whitebeard(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2018
greenhulk:

A gaming phone would have started least fhd display, top of the line processor, (not all these mtk or snapdragon 425, even snapdragon 625 will not give best experience ), though snapdragon 625 is still manageable, minimum 4gb of RAM, the more the better. So a gaming phone is not ur average 40-60k phone that tecno or infinix makes.
thanks jare

(1) (Reply)

INFINIX HOT S3X. Get It Now For #62,000 / Please Help A Brother To Make A Choice / Xiaomi Mi CC9 Series Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.