Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra (34604 Views)

APC Primary Turns Bloody In Benue As Angry Members Beat Up State Party Chairman / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Nike6: 4:46pm On May 23, 2018
Sorted?
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by HeyCorleone(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2018
SirBunky85:
biafra no get oil.na south south get oil.

My contention was on Biafra between 1967-1970. The area included what is today known as South South. Learn to read well.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by HomeOfMe(f): 4:49pm On May 23, 2018
afroniger:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/biafra-day-celebration-turns-bloody-in-anambra/
Igbos/Biafrans are you not tired of losing people. It's not worth it losing more people when you know you're in the minority. There are more civilized and democratic way of achieving what you want. How long would you continue protesting to the hearing of a deaf govt,please biko,think smart.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by kmaster007: 4:50pm On May 23, 2018
dey suld jst forget abt dis Biafra... it's can't work here in Nigeria
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by SirBunky85(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

My contention was on Biafra between 1967-1970. The area included what is today known as South South. Learn to read well.
biafra no get oil.simple
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by afos002: 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Benekruku(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I am not Igbo but it is very obvious that there is some ulterior motive for not allowing Biafra become independent. It's so obvious. These guys are more important to this country than we can imagine, otherwise why do you think it's difficult to let these people be independent?

The reason why the federal forces fought so hard between 1967-1970 was not because they love to see Nigeria as one but rather the Oil that was in Biafra. If Biafra had nothing of any consequence they would have since gotten their independence.

Which oil in Biafra?

Palm oil?
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

My contention about oil was on old Biafra. Old Biafra included PortHarcourt and other places in South South today.
Brush up on your history and don't display ignorance on an online forum.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Harrynight(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2018
Itzonlyme:
I be Igbo but I don't support Biafra neither do I support this buharilized bloody country. Just wanna test another country/ planet...wish I can fly

wink
We probably having same dreams oya oo let's relocate to Jupiter grin
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by HeyCorleone(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2018
SirBunky85:
biafra no get oil.simple
Your ignorance is disgusting. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by SirBunky85(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Your ignorance is disgusting. Simple.
another dullard spotted
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by HeyCorleone(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2018
SirBunky85:
another dullard spotted
did you spot your dad?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by jrusky(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
And this the sane government that you guys said will hand over power to the East 2023 isn't I go just dey laugh una.

MASSOB, BIM or MIB, IPOOH should all be scrap a new reasonable and geniue movement should take over but all these pooh chest beater, no wisdom, ass holes will just die for nothing because greed is in their blood.

I just hate reading stuffs like this same East that want biafra are same people supporting Orji Kalu to become errand boy for the president of the country you don't want to be part of and my people think they are making sense isn't

Some stupid igbo rats came here and started shouting it's our turn 2023 pls turn of what? In a country you don't want to be part of I repeat no one will take all these craps serious. In Awka far away in Anambra my fellow kinsman protesting to show solidarity for IGP oh mg God that singular event makes me so ashame of my people and they want biafra, right Ok nah

Go ahead and put your life at risk because some greedy elements want Ghana must go you will just die anyhow.

Quote me if you like I give no bleep. But to join bandwagon of fools fighting like a blind person its impossible.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by mavinc4u(f): 5:16pm On May 23, 2018
No pictures?
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by potterdon: 5:19pm On May 23, 2018
jrusky:
And this the sane government that you guys said will hand over power to the East 2023 isn't I go just dey laugh una.

MASSOB, BIM or MIB, IPOOH should all be scrap a new reasonable and geniue movement should take over but all these pooh chest beater, no wisdom, ass holes will just die for nothing because greed is in their blood.

I just hate reading stuffs like this same East that want biafra are same people supporting Orji Kalu to become errand boy for the president of the country you don't want to be part off and my people think they are making sense isn't

Some stupid igbo rats came here and started shouting it's our turn 2023 pls turn of what? In a country you don't want to be part of I repeat no one will take all these craps serious. In Awka far away in Anambra my fellow kinsman protesting to show solidarity for IGP oh mg God that singular event makes me so ashame of my people and they want biafra, right Ok nah

Go ahead and put your life at risk because some greedy elements want Ghana must go you will just die anyhow.

Quote me if you like I give no bleep. But to join bandwagon of fools fighting like a blind person its impossible.

please if u don't know what to say shut up
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by LZAA: 5:20pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by SirBunky85(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

did you spot your dad?
pained dullard spotted
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by ghostfacekillar(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2018
Fake news. Obosi wey I dey now
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by ghostfacekillar(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2018
This news ia fake. Something of this magnitude happened and nobody heard it in obosi. Nkpor. Awada. Enu onitsha. Oba. Okpoko. Abeg nah lie.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 23, 2018
MAY OUR SOUL OF THE DEAD REST IN PIECE
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by selemempe: 5:55pm On May 23, 2018
comos:
Igbos and disorganization be like 5 & 6
I know u didnt read the body of the topic. U go be mumu o
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by baruzeez(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

My contention about oil was on old Biafra.

Old Biafra included PortHarcourt and other places in South South today.

Brush up on your history and don't display ignorance on an online forum.
you are the one meant to update your library and don't display your level of too know online...
Niger Delta is now different from Biafra...
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by HeyCorleone(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2018
baruzeez:
you are the one meant to update your library and don't display your level of too know online...
Niger Delta is now different from Biafra...

God knows I never said Niger Delta was a part of today's Biafra.

However I made mention of 1967-1970 and between those years the area called Niger Delta today was a part of Biafra then.

Do learn how to read and understand before quoting people. Thank you.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by sabidey: 6:06pm On May 23, 2018
Nehemiah459:
sad
Where are the fundamental human rights?
Nigeria is just a Jungle.
Death is lurking everywhere in this country.
fundamental human right to come to the rescue of a sect proscribed as terrorists?......learn up
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Ojiofor: 6:14pm On May 23, 2018
When will these guys learn for goodness sake and stay out of the reach of murderous Fulani terrorist in army uniform?
I hope they will dance python dance at Uwazuruike's house.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2018
drtwist:
The best way to get Biafran is through a democratic way, come together, project leaders with the Biafran ideology like kanu and Sen Abaribe to lead all the south east state and then used their voices to echo your message to world leaders like Catalonia is doing. If not you people will keep on gambling with lives for nothing. Imagine someone like Dino melaye leading your quest
watch as they storm ur mention and call u names
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

God knows I never said Niger Delta was a part of today's Biafra.

However I made mention of 1967-1970 and between those years the area called Niger Delta today was a part of Biafra then.

Do learn how to read and understand before quoting people. Thank you.
What re you talking about?
was delta and Edo part of biafra, then?
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by HeyCorleone(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
was delta and Edo part of biafra, then?

Yes it was.

Though it some point it was later liberated by the Federal Forces after much fighting.

Murtala Muhammed led the force to liberate the region.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by imagrg(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2018
No war. Chill brothers. War is ugly, my father once said.
The poor die most in a war situation. The rich politicians come back with their family to enjoy what caused the poor their lives to achieve.
Seek peace and shame the rich politicians. They are the ones crumbling the economy which is the reason for this agitation.
Long live my beloved Nigeria!
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by melodyogonna(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2018
drtwist:
The best way to get Biafran is through a democratic way, come together, project leaders with the Biafran ideology like kanu and Sen Abaribe to lead all the south east state and then used their voices to echo your message to world leaders like Catalonia is doing. If not you people will keep on gambling with lives for nothing. Imagine someone like Dino melaye leading your quest
so catolonians were not protesting?
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by Elliot2(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2018
Itzonlyme:
I be Igbo but I don't support Biafra neither do I support this buharilized bloody country. Just wanna test another country/ planet...wish I can fly
People sacrificed their time and life to give u this little freedom you enjoy today. It will be selfish of u to not sacrifice for the generations to come, which includes your children.
Re: Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Yes it was.

Though it some point it was later liberated by the Federal Forces after much fighting.

Murtala Muhammed led the force to liberate the region.
Biafra Forces actually invaded Bendel, but It's was not a part of Eastern Nigeria(as the SE was referred then)
When was delta and Edo(old Bendel region) ever part of biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igboho: People Run Away When They Feel They Won’t Get Justice – Jimi Agbaje / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner / Martha Udom Emmanuel Gives A Widower Furnished 2-bedroom Bungalow. Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.