Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

Help My Brother-in-law Brutally Murdered My 4yr Old Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Brother-in-law Brutally Murdered My 4yr Old Son (363 Views)

"I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. / Why I Murdered My Pregnant Wife After 6 Months Of Marriage – Newly Wedded Man / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Brother-in-law Brutally Murdered My 4yr Old Son by hearthdesire: 6:27pm On May 23, 2018
Fellow brothers and sisters help me on this one. Am a Pastor and legally married to my wife but separated now. How did it get here ...we were married in 2005 and had 3 kids and our marriage was good until 2015 when my second born was brutally murdered by the brother to my wife which he never denied and he removed all my son's teeth for ritual purposes. The painful part on the day of the murder of my 4year old son is that,the late boy was with the 2year old brother and it happened at a rural home of my wife's parents. After brutally murdering the older son.....
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/23/help-my-brother-in-law-brutally-murdered-my-4-yr-old-son/

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji On How To Hide Belle ''baby Bump'' / Kenyan Prostitute Who Used To Make N70,000 Per Night Turns Pastor / Sharing My Experience To The Young Married People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.