Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Fake MTN Promo Website - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake MTN Promo Website (2156 Views)

Criminal Syndicate Stealing Phones In Abuja Using Fake MTN Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake MTN Promo Website by sardion(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2018
I bumped into a fake website mtncardpromo.online on Facebook. The moment I saw the web address I suspected it to be fake. To confirm my suspicion I accessed the site only to discover that it is a fraudulent websites.
MTN's website is mtnonline.com, a sub-domain will have the primary web address attached.

Modus Operandi
The present mouthwatering promo packages such as #5 100 recharge card, 50G data, iPhone etc.
Victims are requested to buy a recharge card ranging from #200 to #3 000 to be sent to them stating it is for action of victims SIM card.

This website is not only fake but fraudulent, I'm sure a lot of greedy and vulnerable Nigerians would have been victimised already.

Re: Fake MTN Promo Website by DrRasheed: 7:22pm On May 23, 2018
They scammed many of pple who are known to me.... grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Pastor Who Was Shot 35 Bullets Of Gun As He Survived Miraculously / Sgt. Eze Of Police SPU Shot Joy Eze In The Face. Pix / Man Electrocuted And Falls To Death Atop High Tension In Ikpobahill Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.