Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" (29122 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by KingLennon(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
Kemi you have started again. This time no one will save you from kirikiri prison...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
Aunty Kemi receive sense ijn

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by weyreypey: 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by 151487made(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
eyeview:
Linda Ikeji has not told her fans what makes her a multi millionaire, even to the extent of buying a house in banana island. Nobody is fooled by that blogging hog-wash.
Meanwhile, have we lost our sense of decency to the extent that we no longer see anything wrong with flaunting pregnancy outside marriage with no known father. Are we now that reprobate
# truth # fact # correct.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by prince2pac(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
what a diss track. ... just freestyled that.. it was buumm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by alenwup(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
Like Linda has forgotten that those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones. She had done more terrible things to people in the past in the name of blog. Let what go around come around; it's natural

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by salbis(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
A loose canon.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by lottomkyes200: 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
Away please you people should leave Anty Linda alone do you think getting a Husban is child's play. do you know how many night she prayed and cry to find a man that truly lover? So she is noe has a baba father lol.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by lottomkyes200: 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
Away please you people should leave Anty Linda alone do you think getting a Husban is child's play. do you know how many night she prayed and cry to find a man that truly lover? So she is now has a baba father lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Psalmpy(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
No b only mentor na menthol... Go and mentor your children

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Attention seeking old woman #Jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by chical: 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
I understand... She needs more followers so that she can start getting money on her blog again

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by AndLeo(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Kemi leave Linda to carry her pregnancy in peace. Where were you when she needed a man to marry her. Where were you when she must have been shedding private tears because she didn't have a man in her life. You want her to old finish without a future?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Culin(f): 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
she should be in a psychiatric ward. Not on IG making videos!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Culin(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
alenwup:
Like Linda has forgotten that those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones. She had done more terrible things to people in the past in the name of blog. Let what go around come around; it's natural

she hasn't forgotten, she said it herself, "it's called karma".
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by kolawoleibukun2: 10:45pm On May 23, 2018
enough of this nonsense already. just let Linda breathe. she is a very brave woman and I love her for her turgidity

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by LastSurvivor11: 10:47pm On May 23, 2018
eyeview:
Linda Ikeji has not told her fans what makes her a multi millionaire, even to the extent of buying a house in banana island. Nobody is fooled by that blogging hog-wash.
Meanwhile, have we lost our sense of decency to the extent that we no longer see anything wrong with flaunting pregnancy outside marriage with no known father. Are we now that reprobate

Have you wondered rich people keep getting richer by the day..
She's a blogger, she can cut a multi million deal with someone which ur not privy to know either legit or non legit. "sometimes on things to publish"
Money attracts more money incase u don't know.
And as of her pregnancy, would you have wanted her at 36 years or so to keep fooling herself till menopause caught her just because she's trying consider what the likes of you will think even when she's not asking you for financial help..
It's easy to blindly criticise people you know nothing about anyway.
If you think making money is easy either legit or illegit try make your own..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by speak2leo(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2018
Propaganda and controversy sells. Raising dust to cash out. I see her plans. Hungry blogger

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by amakabel: 10:50pm On May 23, 2018
that is why thunder dey follow you upandan

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Larryslim(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2018
Mama go die jhorr!
You are a role model to who??
Maybe those that are aspiring to gain admission into prisons like Kuje,kirikiri, for 2018/2019 session!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by babtoundey(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2018
kenzysmith:
Yoruba people una get.problem o from borisky to charlie boy then to obasanjo then to dino na to dis na so so werey people una dey produce

Who told you you are a plus to your own tribe?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by kenex4ever(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2018
eyeview:
bitter hater
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Platony(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2018
KEMI lookin lyk MAJEK FASHEK...

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by SirBunky85(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2018
kenzysmith:
Yoruba people una get.problem o from borisky to charlie boy then to obasanjo then to dino na to dis na so so werey people una dey produce
dino is igbo pls
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Platony(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2018
Aunty Kemi....

Wat we do u?? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Famocious(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2018
Schizo on the loose... embarassed embarassed. Her family members should kindly help by keeping her off social media.

Our bloggers too should kindly stay off her stories.. cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:13pm On May 23, 2018
For those saying “Linda Ikeji has not told her fans what makes her a multi millionaire, even to the extent of buying a house in banana island. Nobody is fooled by that blogging hog-wash. ..” bla bla bla...

Linda owes no one any explanation. If her means are questionable, investigate it, and if found guilty, demand for her prosecution. It’s not enough to throw accusations without proper backings.

Also those saying “pregnancy outside wedlock.... with no husband in sight....” , has it ever occurred to you guys that her husband-to-be, or husband is a private person and wouldn’t appreciate the public display?

And if she’s done her traditional marriage (which u and I don’t know) , then she’s a married woman.

If not, it still isn’t any of our business. Yes we can debate it, but at the end of the day, everyone has their life to live, and decisions to make (esp if they are above 18).

All-in-all, All you judges, it’s her life and it’s hers to live. She owes no one , except God, an explanation.

And as for aunty Kemi, get a life. Linda Ikeji has empowered more fans than you have in your 24years of being a journalist.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2018
let no one insult or castigate aunty kemi. . .she may have been saying alot of things lately but some truth may exist in it. . .Linda is well known but for her to first sample an engagement ring, sample baby bump and say she is pregnant speaks no sense. . .in ibo land and in some religious institutions, its wrong for a woman to get pregnant before the actual weding day. . so why is Linda doing the opposite with all her money , fame and class? lets forget the ""i love children or kids"" thing she is displaying. ..
also why is the lucky man identity still unknown? someone will say its there private business. .show! dem dey good thing?if its Sam as aunty KEMI said, then wahala dey o....pregnant for a married man just because you want kids. . .or Linda did a IVF....maybe something is not right here. . .well i will be glowed to this chapter. . KEMI VS LINDA....a must read for every fan....cheers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Bobby4090: 11:22pm On May 23, 2018
Agreed Kemi talks a lot, but some of the things she said here needs further reflexion.
However, my personal point is how can Linda, a role model of decency and hard work be flaunting pregnancy outside marriage. Shows either she's been so desperate or that the society have lost all moral values.
What even baffles me the more is that she even dares to say she prayed for it n God blessed her with it. Helloooo... U prayed for fornication? Sex outside marriage? And God said go ahead n do it? Jeeezzz!
Linda, is it the same God we all worship that u are talking of
May God forgive u for trying to use his name as a cover up. It is well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Abuloma80(f): 11:27pm On May 23, 2018
Madam Kemi is so right this time around. Linda proved to be a very bad role model. Our ladies especially the youth should please stay away from envying/aspiring to be a Linda. All societies especially African, frowned at Promiscuities.

What's Linda's problem? She is pretty, intelligent and wealthy, so why can't she do the proper thing (marriage) before having babies? Am sure she is just choosy about the man to marry. But knew she needs a man to have the baby. She equally realized that time is about to be against her as regards to having kids. She is only trying to eat her cake and have it too. " don't want to marry but needs a man to have babies". No no no this is certainly not a role model to anybody!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 23, 2018
A mentally maladjusted person with access to internet can be so damaging to his/herself and others.

I kinda love the drama. When you take an ant infested firewood to the house,don't be surprised when lizards pay you a visit.

The euphoria and ecstacy of the new media has caused a lot of supposedly sane people to lose their norms and values.

Why ffs should a pregnant woman snap her preggie bump and post it for me to see? It should be for your husband's eyes only.

It is annoyingly disgusting and whorish to show your bulky tummy to the whole world. It is plain stupid and assaulting to my sensibilities. No virtuous woman would descend that low.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
For those saying “Linda Ikeji has not told her fans what makes her a multi millionaire, even to the extent of buying a house in banana island. Nobody is fooled by that blogging hog-wash. ..” bla bla bla...

Linda owes no one any explanation. If her means are questionable, investigate it, and if found guilty, demand for her prosecution. It’s not enough to throw accusations without proper backings.

Also those saying “pregnancy outside wedlock.... with no husband in sight....” , has it ever occurred to you guys that her husband-to-be, or husband is a private person and wouldn’t appreciate the public display?

And if she’s done her traditional marriage (which u and I don’t know) , then she’s a married woman.

If not, it still isn’t any of our business. Yes we can debate it, but at the end of the day, everyone has their life to live, and decisions to make (esp if they are abover 18).

All-in-all, All you judges, it’s her life and it’s hers to live. She owes no one , except God, an explanation.

And as for aunty Kemi, get a life. Linda Ikeji has empowered more fans than you have in your 24years of being a journalist.

please keep quite if you dnt known what to talk or comment. . mind you Linda doesn't even know you. .what is her husband may be a private person. .if so dangote daughter for no make her man known now or Prince Charles for no marry publicly. .
pregnancy outside wedlock is bad, even the bible condemns it but maybe t
dats Linda personal decision but don't support it. .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Ajegunle Throwback Photo / Dominique Oputa Graduates From Arts Institute Of Atlanta(pics) / Jide Awobona: "Stop Kissing Babies, Parents Stop People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.