Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead (36071 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / All You Need To Know About The Origin Of Okemesi / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by MarieSucre(f): 10:19am On May 24, 2018
Damn he was young. Rest in Jannat Firdaus.
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by holluphemydavid(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2018
Two great Ekiti radio presenters, Lasisi Adeyemi and Fabunmi Okemesi, I missed dem back den in Ekiti
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by davidflipcy5856(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2018
when I heard yesterday, I was doubtful. Until I heard on a program in Adaba FM (Biodun Kayode) this morning. RIP Abiodun Fabunmi Okemesi
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Ochule1(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2018
Rip Sir.
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by striker07(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2018
Remembering this song "Sunkerere Fakerere, sunkerere, omo fabunmi pele o gbogbo aye gbadun e" good bye Fabunmi ti okemesi.
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by saneasses(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2018
may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Oblang(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2018
Rip
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 10:41am On May 24, 2018
May God safe us in the hands of these Fulani hensmen
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Remlaugh: 10:44am On May 24, 2018
i can't still believe it that this man is gone.hmm! fabunni,okemens with such a word voice that distinguishes him among others,fabunmi the voice of the voiceless for people of ekiti and ondo,the man that feared no politician during his days.the man that condoled no evil,you hav done your part,and u acted well.the entire ondo and ekiti state people will never forget you,you still make me remember LABEORU,your program with all ur crew to analyse after your talk.what a vanity world! oh dealth where is u sting! THE LIGHT OF A WONDERFUL PRESENTER HAS JUST BE EXTINGUISHED.
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Iddossam: 10:47am On May 24, 2018
Jesus Christ..... I remember this Man in BSES anchor a programme called Labe orun, iriri aye..... RIP
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by daveP(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2018
You this guy that He and Kayode used to call each other in the studio back to back before they continue the show?

RIP.

Kayode: Biodun o
Biodun: Kayode o

Ahhhhh.

All these Radio stations should review the health policies if their staff o.

This country needs lots and lots of review.
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:02am On May 24, 2018
daveP:
You this guy that He and Kayode used to call each other in the studio back to back before they continue the show?

RIP.

Ahhhhh.

i reside in ado ekiti,its not biodun kayode dat use to read news o,ds is biodun fabunmi okemesi,dat use to present labe orun
RIP to u sir!!!
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2018
Thoughts and prayers with their family’s and friends what a sad loss also heard about the other radio presenter
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Saintsquare(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2018
daveP:

RIP.

Ahhhhh.

Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Saintsquare(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2018
daveP:

RIP.

Ahhhhh.

Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by daveP(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2018
aro1:
i reside in ado ekiti,its not biodun kayode dat use to read news o,ds is biodun fabunmi okemesi,dat use to present labe orun
RIP to u sir!!!
Ahhh. My chest!

That guys a legend. RIP to him!!!

Where in Ado do you stay?
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:15am On May 24, 2018
daveP:
Ahhh. My chest!

That guys a legend. RIP to him!!!
Where in Ado do you stay?
i stay at ajilosun nd u?
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by daveP(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
aro1:
i stay at ajilosun nd u?
Fajuyi. Wow. Although I'm not in town.
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by wink2015(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
So heart disease kill this big man!

Nothing dey this life O!
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:22am On May 24, 2018
daveP:
Fajuyi. Wow. Although I'm not in town.
ehyah,do u attend eksu? i also frequently go to fajuyi,adebayo,dalimore,basiri..
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by skubido(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2018
daveP:

RIP.

Ahhhhh.

Haaaaaa

Is not them oooo,

These one that died use to do program on Wednesday while

Biodun and kayode are those that read the new(etiyin melo) by 9:10 am every morning from Monday to friday
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by walex2(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2018
anonymuz:
the programme was iji-ayo,a radio greetings request. Na wa o

that is true, iji ago by lasisi Adeyemi, no be all these queenese and British presenters that we have all around our radio stations

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by daveP(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2018
aro1:
ehyah,do u attend eksu? i also frequently go to fajuyi,adebayo,dalimore,basiri..
have lots of goons and family schooling there actually. People have Lil idea about the true Ekiti.

I'm far away at Lokoja... school. FUL.
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by daveP(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2018
skubido:

Haaaaaa

Is not them oooo,

These one that died use to do program on Wednesday while

Biodun and kayode are those that read the new(etiyin melo) by 9:10 am every morning from Monday to friday
Just wanted to be so sure. Now I am. lol
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by AreaFada2: 11:53am On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

There's nothing like heart disease. It's called heart impurity. It happens when someone's heart is so full of criminalized immortality that God himself can't tolerate it heaven anymore.

RIP though

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:36pm On May 24, 2018
Rip
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:37pm On May 24, 2018
mrinvader:
good
What?
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by good188(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2018
RIP great presenter Ekiti miss somebody
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by akejubaba: 1:16pm On May 24, 2018
Saintsquare:
Was he the Biodun kayode presenter every morning on radio?
no sir
Re: Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead by omoelerin1: 2:08pm On May 24, 2018
Oluwabenjamin:

Adaba fm? grin

Nigeria won't kill me with names
Now I need to create aparo fm
You never heard adaba FM before?
Is their anything funny about the name? Assuming it is called 'Dove FM' I believe it won't sounds so funny to you.
You 'd better grow up.

Adaba FM is a leading private radio station in Ondo state. Located in Ilaramonkin via Akure, Ondo State. Owned by the business mogul, Michael Ade-Ojo, Owner of Elizade Motors and Elizade University.

Adaba FM is a very dynamic radio station, more efficient in its broadcasts compared to all other government owned radio station in the area- Ondo and Ekiti States.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kupe Boys Rock Matching Outfits, Share Adorable Photo / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.