Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,212 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos) (28299 Views)

Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo) / Yemi Alade Rocks Nappy Hairstyle, Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos) by mubby4real(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

This is serious oooo,did this lady offend you before ni? Anyways am very sure she is better than you
Savage
Re: Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos) by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 7:24pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
how is she better than me? in what way?
someone without a child or a husband?
a failed artist who cannot score a number one or win any award? a failed artist that is irrelevant in her prime giving all the platform she has been offered from the beginning?
this girl got the best platform to blow. she no suffer for contract oh. it just came to her. many artist suffer from manager to producer to sponsor to promoter. many overcame obstacles of sleep with me in exchange and all. this one way project fame gave her all the promotion and publicity in Nigeria come here day laff like teenager for picture. nonsense.
and you day support her? how much is she worth? for her to be better than me? she cannot afford a house in banana island. how is she better?
this one way go sick now and the entire country has to contribute for her to get well.
Ah ah. Read your comments and see for yourself how bitter you sound. Why are you taking this personally and so seriously? Why are you so vexed about someone else's life?
Re: Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 9:13pm On May 24, 2018
because you see them as successful above the hustlers in the streets. You worship celebrity who have no stars even in Dubai. once you enter one flight with that girl you become equal outside. I have met Davido in Brazil. Met Julius Agu in London. and met tuface in Canada. no one knows them. they are just walking about like clueless vagabonds. so for you to ask me to worship these people when I walk past the Kardashians and Justin Bieber is petty. I don't care about them. she is not more successful than moi. I can host her in my bedroom if I want. They are not more than 4 million for a show. she is not a successful singer. she is a failure given the opportunities she was offered
JoyceMeyersFan:

Ah ah. Read your comments and see for yourself how bitter you sound. Why are you taking this personally and so seriously? Why are you so vexed about someone else's life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Children Fun Photos / Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry / Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.