Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,948 members, 7,919,062 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:32 PM

How can I Publish With Ease? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I Publish With Ease? (535 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / CBN To Publish Names Of Bank Debtors / Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I Publish With Ease? by THESEA: 6:25pm On May 26, 2010
hello nairaland,
can anybody give the idea of publishing a book without writing anything and also relevent site that can assist me
Re: How can I Publish With Ease? by naijacutee(f): 7:52pm On May 26, 2010
Also, can anyone please show me how to cook egusi soup without any egusi? Thank you.
Re: How can I Publish With Ease? by waladis(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2010
naijacutee:

Also, can anyone please show me how to cook egusi soup without any egusi? Thank you.

Break  any amount of eggs you want in a bowl, remove the yokes from the eggs, add a bit salt & pepper in to the eggs in the bowl and also mix it with a bit of water, put your cut vegetables into an already cooking soup and after some few minutes turn the eggs into the sauce and stir for some few minutes so that the eggs will come out in a small tiny fragment like Egusi, WALAAA!!!  naijacutee, Your Egusi soup without Egusi is ready. With what would you like to eat it with?  grin grin grin  cheesy cheesy  smiley  cool

Re: How can I Publish With Ease? by waladis(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2010
THE SEA:

hello nairaland,
can anybody give the idea of publishing a book without writing anything and also relevent site that can assist me

Go to bed two hours earlier than usual everyday , close your eyes and start thinking seriously about what you would like to publish without writing, by the time you wake up the next day you would have received all the relevant assistant that you need, publish as much books as you wanted without writing and become a millionaire as well as long as your eyes remain closed
Re: How can I Publish With Ease? by suxes2005(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2010
@OP, try contact me on pear_prince at yahoo.com
there are gr8 sites whre u can get ideas to write
a book without writing any word.

Will check them for u and send it to u when
u contact me cos dey r not on my PC now

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout / We Are Buying Businesses/companies / Make Your Own Cover (with Free Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.