Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Bauchi Deputy Governor Resigns, Explains Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Deputy Governor Resigns, Explains Why (309 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Bauchi Deputy Speaker, Barade / Bauchi Deputy Speaker, Others Dump APC For PRP / Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bauchi Deputy Governor Resigns, Explains Why by Mcoutureankara(f): 10:47am On May 24, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

The Deputy Governor of Bauchi state , Engr. Nuhu Gidado, has resigned, and he has revealed the reason he made the shocking move.

This was contained in a letter dated May 16 and which was addressed to the state governor, Mohammed A. Abubakar.

In the resignation letter, which was made available by text on Wednesday, Nuhu Gadado the deputy governor said he had earlier reiterated his commitment to serve for a single term, and was the reason he resigned.
He said his spirit did not want him to stay for any longer and remaining in office will not be fair and truthful to the state Governor.

“Ordinarily, I should have remained up to the end of the tenure, but, with the current dampened spirit and waning zeal as it relates to my official engagements, my continued stay will not be fair and truthful to you as my brother and leader.
“ In this regard, I feel sure that, Your Excellency will readily recollect the most recent one – on – one discussion we had, precisely, on Thursday, April 19th, 2018, in your office, where, among other issues, I expressed to you, my contemplation to ‘step aside’, if need be, in order to free my conscience.
“ I regret to say that it has become necessary to yield to that inner calling, and may this development be in accordance with the blessed will and guidance of Allah (SWT), Ameen,”

Source

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/24/bauchi-deputy-governor-resigns-explains-why/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Bauchi Deputy Governor Resigns, Explains Why by babdap: 11:06am On May 24, 2018
i don't belief this.
Re: Bauchi Deputy Governor Resigns, Explains Why by Mynd44: 11:06am On May 24, 2018

(1)

Democracy Day: Group Lauds Buhari For Creating Employment For Youths / Rep Urges Youths To Embrace Farming. / 14 Year Old Emerges Commissioner In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.