Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ladies Don't Marry Man With Thos 5 Habit.take Note Of No 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Marry Man With Thos 5 Habit.take Note Of No 4 (521 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Marry Man With Thos 5 Habit.take Note Of No 4 by jendol07(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2018
Marriage is sweet even the bible make it clear to us.In this modern world we are now, marriage has become some thing that come and go within a very shot period, for a Woman to leave her father house to stay with a Man forever definitely the journey is sweet. But no matter how sweet the journey is, ladies you still have to take note of some character from your ...rrad more here.
http://focusnewsng.com/2018/05/21/ladies-dont-marry-a-man-who-has-these-5habit/

(1) (Reply)

9 Unbelievable Things, KISS DOES / To All Abuja Based working class Men N Ladies For Socializing N Hookups / My Next Life I Must Come As A Rich Man, Rich Ladies Still Suffer Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.