Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,305 members, 7,881,127 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted (27729 Views)

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Dareal90s(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

I never believed totally this until I listened this morning to a video/audio clip sent to my whatsapp where the speaker, a Yoruba, was busy stating that Igbos have made no positive contribution to economic growth in Yoruba land, especially Lagos as a case-study. He claimed to be replying the claims of the president of Ohaneze Ndigbo, who said that 40% of structures in Yoruba land especially Lagos are owned by the Igbos.

According to the Yoruba speaker, Igbos only brought negativities and crimes such as piracy, armed robbery, rape, kidnapping, and drugs to Yoruba land, and ultimately made Yoruba land a global dumping ground.

I will not go into details stating all that the speaker talk about. However, I will not fail to state that the hatred in his speech is indescribable. He went forward to call on Yoruba youths for action, stressing that they are out and ready to send Igbos out of Yoruba land no matter the cost. According to him, they will not, like their parents did, condone such again.

All these made me wonder if Nigeria will ever be one. I really wonder the essence of topics such as "National integration" that I was taught in JSS1.

Marrying these events with the ordeal of my present coursemate in the hand of his Yoruba friend and lecturers during his studies in Ilorin made me conclude to avoid Yorubas from today, except those who prove beyond reasonable doubt to be friendly.

I just pity Igbos who have become too blind to read the handwriting on the wall.
There's no lie, check Alaba market, all piracy materials are done by Igbo's, prostutution, 419 etc, they r d ones perpetrating it, check Igbo man shop for Lagos u will never see an original product in his shop

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 4:24pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

Don't make me believe you have a problem with comprehension. I never said your highlighted part of my text make me conclude.

My conclusion was drawn from various incidents, not one. Therefore, I don't see any reason highlighting that particular part.

I highlighted that one because it is the one I am most competent to speak to. True, I am not privy to the details in this particular case, but I'm long enough in this system (to use Arsene Wenger's language) to know that when people blame tribalism for their woes, it is usually bullsh*t...unless, of course, you can show that everybody from that tribe faces the same problem.

You may have observed numerous incidents of tribalism. I have too. But that didn't lead me to generalize or justify hate. It did you.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by SirBunky85(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2018
uuzba:

Have you ever reported an Agbero (Area Boy) to a Police officer before?
I did it.
To my surprise, two of them shook hands and were looking at me. Where I wan go again?
senseless

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by obinoral1179(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

If you read well the end of my post, you will see that I added "except those who prove beyond reasonable doubt to be friendly"
you already concluded on the majority the last paragraph was for the minority which is not Good.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 4:31pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

If you understood my post well, I never meant your highlighted part of my text make me conclude.

My conclusion was drawn from various incidents, not one. Therefore, I don't see any reason highlighting that particular part.

Moreover, I believe as an educated fellow or one going through the process, you could have passed your message without insults - my belief though.

Yes, I could have. Sorry about that. I was just ticked off by the persecution complex I felt you were defending. Going through your post in a more measured way however suggests that you did not deserve a harsh response. So, I apologize for the harshness.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
Lloydfolarin:

Pathetic!!!! Absolute hogwash!!!

You Igbos are irredeemable tribalists who have destroyed this great country with your ingrained tribalism.

Pls, tell me, how many times have you come across Yorubas saying jargons about how they have developed your erosion ravaged region?

How many times have you condemned people like Nnamdi Kanu who literally called Yorubas all sort of names on a live radio with his co travellers.

Tell me how many times have you condemned the way your fellow ingrates kinsmen throw insults to the same Yorubas who have accommodated them like fellow Nigerians in the West?

Tell me how comfortable you ll feel with your guest or your own blood brother living in your house but telling you how much he has contributed towards your children or personal success in life?

Tell me how many tribes go to the East and tell your people how much they have contributed to your region.

Have you ask yourself why your kinsmen have problems wherever they go including South Africa?

The answer lies right there in my write up.

Igbos are despicable. Period!

Nobody on earth ll tolerate Igbos with this chest-beating attitude anywhere in the world. Fact!

Igbos need to change their ways to attract friends rather than enemies.

If you guys continue like this, one day, you ll leave South West through war or peace. The only victims ll be those innocent Igbos doing their businesses.
Without mincing words, your using the general term Igbos in your post addresses all the people from that tribe as to exhibit all the above claims.

If the above is the case, then the phrase in your last statement, "innocent Igbos doing businesses" is contradicting everything about your post. Then your post lacks coherence. Again, that's fallacious.

On the part of Nnamdi Kanu, please be informed that many Igbos cautioned his language use but he never listened.

On the part of nobody tolerating Igbos in any part of the world, I'm sorry to inform you, which I believe you know, that many of them are welcome in almost all part of the earth - in marriage, business, studies, etc. It's not all that are having problems. And don't tell me they are the only ones with such negative experience. People from different tribes on earth experience such somewhere and sometime.

On the part of Igbos leaving the South West by war or peace, it's not news to me anymore because the speaker in the media clip already promised his/their best in actualizing that.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by SirBunky85(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
freshvine:
Innoson is a legal entity and can be represented in court by it's team of lawyers. What do they need the presence of a major shareholder for if not to victimize and ridicule him?
but u hypocrites insisted dat the igp must appear before d senate,evn wen he sent his dig to represent him.is the police force not an institution?is idris the sole owner of the police force?u see y i dont take most of u serious?abeg carry ur stinking hypocrisy comot here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2018
aribisala0:

I know ,

many Eboes are lost,................

they don't know who they are

Oh!
I see.
That's so thoughtful of you.
However, the reverse seems to be the case when a Nigerian thinks there is a tribe called Eboes when actually there is none.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Ijaya123: 4:43pm On May 24, 2018
freshvine:

When innoson took GTBank to court, was the MD invited to court or arrested?

Why is Erastus Akingbola of International Bank in court?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2018
Dareal90s:

There's no lie, check Alaba market, all piracy materials are done by Igbo's, prostutution, 419 etc, they r d ones perpetrating it, check Igbo man shop for Lagos u will never see an original product in his shop

Wonderful!
This is greatest fallacy of the 21st century.
If I may ask, do you really know what you're saying?

That is, everyone involved in all the activities you listed and many more as your post shows are Igbos.

Anybody with fully functional brain will not even believe that story you know - not even a child.

It's just like South Africa saying all drug lords in South Africa are Nigerians. You and I know that is not true.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Dareal90s(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

Wonderful!
This is greatest fallacy of the 21st century.
If I may ask, do you really know what you're saying?

That is, everyone involved in all the activities you listed and many more as your post shows are Igbos.

Anybody with fully functional brain will not even believe that story you know - not even a child.

It's just like South Africa saying all drug lords in South Africa are Nigerians. You and I know that is not true.
Mr man seems u don't knw about Lagos, I don't need discussing this with u, its so glaring, majority of those that perpetrate things I listed ar igbos , I live with them I knw what they do, no mater how u his d truth people around u knws they might just keep mute. Go to Alaba market u will see them many, go to ladipo market they ar d one u will see, most of their market ar fake, nd piracy, they own it. Argue it till thy kingdom come

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
proffemi:

I highlighted that one because it is the one I am most competent to speak to. True, I am not privy to the details in this particular case, but I'm long enough in this system (to use Arsene Wenger's language) to know that when people blame tribalism for their woes, it is usually bullsh*t...unless, of course, you can show that everybody from that tribe faces the same problem.

You may have observed numerous incidents of tribalism. I have too. But that didn't lead me to generalize or justify hate. It did you.

I never mentioned hating anyone because I really don't. I only mentioned to avoid, not to hate.

Yes, you're right with tribalistic experiences. It's almost everywhere. However, I believe that is not enough reason to make me become one.

Like I said, when the proof of friendliness is evident, the limits become obsolete.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
Dareal90s:

These are the facts the way I see them.

It is generally a bad idea to generalize (see what I did there...) but the truth is, doing so once in a while can be very instructive.

Igbos, as a rule, tend to be more enterprising than other tribes in Nigeria. Dare I say, their culture makes them more egalitarian in outlook, and makes their communities less constrained by power-distance problems. Passing through the crucible of the Civil War also helped in two ways: their will to survive and thrive has become even stronger, and those who fled abroad back then created footholds for the tribe in far-flung parts of the developed world. So, this is no tribe to mess with. Unfortunately, (if you've taken my praise, do bear with the generalization that follows):

1. Those same strengths above, when focused on vices, can also make Igbos who pursue that path (as folks in all tribe do) good at being bad (to put it nicely).
2. No one tribe can be accused of being more tribalistic, but in my experience, more Igbos play the card when things don't go to plan. Please carefully go through the bigoted comments on Nairaland, and see which side gets more likes. I did for a while. Perhaps, it's the Civil War. Truth is though, there have always been signs of it. I won't make this a history lesson, but a solid case can be made for the role of *Igbo* tribalism in igniting the Civil War.

The Igbos have it in them to excel and dominate. That they have what you perceive to be so many criminal elements is because while a Yoruba man would rather be decent and beg or grovel, an Igbo man would generally do whatever it takes to succeed. Is this good or bad? You be the judge of that.

But what do we take from all this? We can learn to accommodate the excesses of others more, because they are often rooted in the same fibers from which their strengths spring. Our tribes are different, and distinct. we can use our differences as a justification to wedge us apart, or we can do the more sensible thing: acknowledge our differences, but still respect ourselves. Believe me, there is a lot to respect on both sides. If we ever do get to a point where we can recognize and harness our strengths, we will be a force globally. This is one area where I think OBJ did well. Think about how much power he gave Igbos in his government and how he used them; this, in my opinion, is one Nigerian who gets the concept of playing to the strengths of the tribes.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2018
[
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Dareal90s(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
proffemi:

These are the facts the way I see them.

It is generally a bad idea to generalize (see what I did there...) but the truth is, doing so once in a while can be very instructive.

Igbos, as a rule, tend to be more enterprising than other tribes in Nigeria. Dare I say, their culture makes them more egalitarian in outlook, and makes their communities less constrained by power-distance problems. Passing through the crucible of the Civil War also helped in two ways: their will to survive and thrive has become even stronger, and those who fled abroad back then created footholds for the tribe in far-flung parts of the developed world. So, this is no tribe to mess with. Unfortunately, (if you've taken my praise, do bear with the generalization that follows):

1. Those same strengths above, when focused on vices, can also make Igbos who pursue that path (as folks in all tribe do) good at being bad (to put it nicely).
2. No one tribe can be accused of being more tribalistic, but in my experience, more Igbos play the card when things don't go to plan. Please carefully go through the bigoted comments on Nairaland, and see which side gets more likes. I did for a while. Perhaps, it's the Civil War. Truth is though, there have always been signs of it. I won't make this a history lesson, but a solid case can be made for the role of *Igbo* tribalism in igniting the Civil War.

The Igbos have it in them to excel and dominate. That they have what you perceive to be so many criminal elements is because while a Yoruba man would rather be decent and beg or grovel, an Igbo man would generally do whatever it takes to succeed. Is this good or bad? You be the judge of that.

But what do we take from all this? We can learn to accommodate the excesses of others more, because they are often rooted in the same fibers from which their strengths spring. Our tribes are different, and distinct. we can use our differences as a justification to wedge us apart, or we can do the more sensible thing: acknowledge our differences, but still respect ourselves. Believe me, there is a lot to respect on both sides. If we ever do get to a point where we can recognize and harness our strengths, we will be a force globally. This is one area where I think OBJ did well. Think about how much power he gave Igbos in his government and how he used them; this, in my opinion, is one Nigerian who gets the concept of playing to the strengths of the tribes.

You got a good tight points, a but the fact still remain, they ar d most tribalistic and when we measure things to knw d best region Yoruba's has proven to b d best and they will never brag even in terms of development nd exposure, but bad mouth against other tribes from d Igbo's is too much as if they ar better.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
Dareal90s:

Mr man seems u don't knw about Lagos, I don't need discussing this with u, its so glaring, majority of those that perpetrate things I listed ar igbos , I live with them I knw what they do, no mater how u his d truth people around u knws they might just keep mute. Go to Alaba market u will see them many, go to ladipo market they ar d one u will see, most of their market ar fake, nd piracy, they own it. Argue it till thy kingdom come

You still don't get my point.
Read this post of yours and the previous one and see the dichotomy there.

Thank God you now said majority against the implications of your earlier post that all do that.

I'm not here to argue, let alone doing that till thy kingdom come, as you said. I just wanted you to see the truth you concealed claiming I'm the one hiding the truth.

You're right that many Igbos are involved in those acts, but not all - that's my point.

I have my family in Alaba. I have many of my relations living in Lagos, but none is involved in any of these acts you mentioned and they are still Igbos. That all, but one, is involved does not mean all is involved - that will be fallacious which itself is not true.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by globatop: 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
Archangel15:
Instead of promoting our first assembly manufacturing CEO we are persecuting him

What is wrong with this country?

Even if he is fraudulent in his dealings? Otherwise he should show up to clear his name.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Stephaustin(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
proffemi:

Yes, I could have. Sorry about that. I was just ticked off by the persecution complex I felt you were defending. Going through your post in a more measured way however suggests that you did not deserve a harsh response. So, I apologize for the harshness.

It's ok.
I never needed the apology anyway; I just wanted those privileged in the sociey to show the light.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by aribisala0(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

Oh!
I see.
That's so thoughtful of you.
However, the reverse seems to be the case when a Nigerian thinks there is a tribe called Eboes when actually there is none.

Are you practising speech?

I hope there is no transmissin disorder

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 5:19pm On May 24, 2018
Dareal90s:
You got a good tight points, a but the fact still remain, they ar d most tribalistic and when we measure things to knw d best region Yoruba's has proven to b d best and they will never brag even in terms of development nd exposure, but bad mouth against other tribes from d Igbo's is too much as if they ar better.

I know the Yorubas just as well as (even better than) I know the Igbos. One way or the other, they more rapidly adopted Western civilization (the need of the British for the port of Lagos may have given them little choice in the matter). The tapestry of their culture has historically been richer.

But

Their "sophistication" means that there are certain things that are beneath them. Unfortunately, in too many cases, hard work is one of those things.

Are they the "best" as you claim? I don't know o. I wouldn't be so quick to go there. The Yorubas need to wake up. They are living largely on past glories. The Igbos have caught up academically (at least, are catching up), and Anambra in particular seems to be producing brilliant students. Rather than acknowledging the hard work of the Igbo, the typical uneducated Yoruba would rather cite the fact that so many Igbos are into crime. This silly holier than thou attitude acts as a defensive mechanism as Igbos buy more and more parts of town.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by proffemi: 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
Stephaustin:

[b]I never mentioned hating anyone because I really don't. [/b]I only mentioned to avoid, not to hate.

Yes, you're right with tribalistic experiences. It's almost everywhere. However, I believe that is not enough reason to make me become one.

Like I said, when the proof of friendliness is evident, the limits become obsolete.

Your initial post was in implied support of a bigot's post.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2018
freshvine:

Incorporated Companies can be sued and be represented by it's team of lawyers, it's only enterprise which is a one man business the individual will be sued.
There is a difference between civil and criminal suit against bodies (whether incorporated or enterprise)
The presence of the accuse is mandatory if it's a criminal case instituted by a law enforcement agency as a result of an investigation

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by giftedben: 5:47pm On May 24, 2018
StOla:
Why is a man who claims to be the one wronged, avoiding the court?

Where else can he find justice?

In a Garnishee Order Absolute, the court had ordered GTB to pay Innoson N2,048,737,443.67 from Customs account. Rather than comply with the Garnishee Order Absolute of the court, GTB on February 6, 2015 appealed the judgment, but the Court of Appeal in Appeal no. CA/1/258/2011 affirmed the judgment of the Federal High Court and ordered GTB to pay the judgment debt of N2,048,737,443.67 to Innoson.

GTB, instead, appealed to the Supreme Court against the Court of Appeal’s decision. In another suit, Innoson sued GTB for imposing excess and unlawful charges on the company’s account with the bank amounting to N559 million. The trial court gave a N4.7 billion judgment in favour of Innoson.

GTB subsequently appealed the judgment of the Awka High Court, but the Court of Appeal, Enugu Division, upheld the judgment and ordered GTB to pay the judgment debt, which stood at over N5.7 billion, into an interest-yielding account in the name of the Chief Regi-strar of the Court of Appeal. However, GTB has appealed to the Supreme Court.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by giftedben: 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
afroniger:
Why did he keep refusing to appear in court 5 times? Nobody should be above the law. I hope he won't play the 'because I am igbo' card or persecution complex again. Mr. Innocent should go to court and prove his innocence/clear his name if indeed he has nothing to hide. That is what a man of honour would do.

In a Garnishee Order Absolute, the court had ordered GTB to pay Innoson N2,048,737,443.67 from Customs account. Rather than comply with the Garnishee Order Absolute of the court, GTB on February 6, 2015 appealed the judgment, but the Court of Appeal in Appeal no. CA/1/258/2011 affirmed the judgment of the Federal High Court and ordered GTB to pay the judgment debt of N2,048,737,443.67 to Innoson.

GTB, instead, appealed to the Supreme Court against the Court of Appeal’s decision. In another suit, Innoson sued GTB for imposing excess and unlawful charges on the company’s account with the bank amounting to N559 million. The trial court gave a N4.7 billion judgment in favour of Innoson.

GTB subsequently appealed the judgment of the Awka High Court, but the Court of Appeal, Enugu Division, upheld the judgment and ordered GTB to pay the judgment debt, which stood at over N5.7 billion, into an interest-yielding account in the name of the Chief Regi-strar of the Court of Appeal. However, GTB has appealed to the Supreme Court.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by gominau(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:
Yorubas will regret what they are doing to INNOSON.

Their anger is simply because he did not build that manufacturing plant in Lagos.

How many investments does the Yorubas have in nnewi, Enugu or elsewhere in Igboland?

Shut your shithole mouth, you ethnic bigot. Go and know what the true issue is all about before ranting here like a man dog.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Dareal90s(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2018
proffemi:

I know the Yorubas just as well as (even better than) I know the Igbos. One way or the other, they more rapidly adopted Western civilization (the need of the British for the port of Lagos may have given them little choice in the matter). The tapestry of their culture has historically been richer.

But

Their "sophistication" means that there are certain things that are beneath them. Unfortunately, in too many cases, hard work is one of those things.

Are they the "best" as you claim? I don't know o. I wouldn't be so quick to go there. The Yorubas need to wake up. They are living largely on past glories. The Igbos have caught up academically (at least, are catching up), and Anambra in particular seems to be producing brilliant students. Rather than acknowledging the hard work of the Igbo, the typical uneducated Yoruba would rather cite the fact that so many Igbos are into crime. This silly holier than thou attitude acts as a defensive mechanism as Igbos buy more and more parts of town.

Truth be told, hardworking is not the Yoruba thing nw as they are more exposed to cyber crime, nd this money is huge, apart from entertainment nw the Yoruba's don't want to do hard jobs than entertainment nd office work, educationally they are still there. Once u see someone working hard nd earning low nd u see another just by making calls nd pressing d laptop earn *40 of d amount d oda man males u wish to join d gang, no tribe is perfect as we r human but I still respect d Yoruba's more not because am a Yoruba but for many other reasons. Culture, exposure, accommodating prowess, unison, love for education nd many more.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by Mbediogu(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2018
willywasco:
Chairman of Innoson Motors Nigeria Ltd, Innocent Chukwuma has been declared wanted ver his failure to make an appearance in court for his arraignment for the fifth time.

Justice Mojisola Dada of the special offences court sitting in Lagos, on Thursday handed over verdict

Chukwuma, alias Innoson is standing trial in a matter between his company and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Justice Dada had declared the automobile boss wanted, granting the request of Mr Anselem Ozioko, the lead prosecuting counsel of the EFCC.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/innoson-motors-chairman-declared-wanted/

LESSON. Do not put your eggs in one basket or country that will be overseen by your conquerors. If I were him, I will divest from Nigeria and take everything to Sierra Leone far from their prying eyes. Dangote is spread all over Africa, he is wise.
Next they will send killer squad after him.
When we call for Nigerians to invest at home, I don't think we speak sincerely.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by freshvine(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
but u hypocrites insisted dat the igp must appear before d senate,evn wen he sent his dig to represent him.is the police force not an institution?is idris the sole owner of the police force?u see y i dont take most of u serious?abeg carry ur stinking hypocrisy comot here.

IGP is a public servant and can be summon at will by higher authority like the senate. The police as an institution can be sued for the shortcoming of any of it's officer.
Re: Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted by freshvine(f): 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
Ijaya123:

Why is Erastus Akingbola of International Bank in court?
Erastus Akingbola was in court cos he used bank money for his personal business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fear Over MPC Outcome Fuels Naira Appreciation / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.