Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,265 members, 7,907,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? (6881 Views)

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Any Nigerian In Georgia? / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? by member65: 8:02pm On May 26, 2010
I was having this discussion that there's no country on earth that Nigerians are not present. Just wanted to find out if there're any Naijas living the in the Dominican Republic.
Re: Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 27, 2010
I av many there. infact very close relations. a complete naija family and many friends studting there and lecturing in one of d universities there
Re: Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? by suxes2005(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2010
Dominican?

Srry which continent is dat?

SHALOM
Re: Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? by omega25red(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2010
suxes2005:

Dominican?

Srry which continent is dat?

SHALOM
Dominica republic is an island well half of an island that is shared. one half is haiti and the other half is dominican republic it is located in the carribean and not too far from cuba
Re: Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? by otawa: 8:25pm On May 27, 2010
Dome Rep. Holiday Paradise. Not sure if the local feel same.

Surely there would be Nigerians there.

Where I would be shocked to find Nigerians will be:

Siberia
Tonga
reykjavik
Re: Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? by tunnytox(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2010
otawa:

Dome Rep. Holiday Paradise. Not sure if the local feel same.

Surely there would be Nigerians there.

Where I would be shocked to find Nigerians will be:

Siberia
Tonga
reykjavik

there are Nigerians in Reykjavik! I can assure you of that grin grin
Re: Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? by member65: 12:16am On May 29, 2010
Sithanda:

I av many there. infact very close relations. a complete naija family and many friends studting there and lecturing in one of d universities there

Wow. That's surprising. Do you know the city they live in, Santo Domingo, La Romana, Santiago or elsewhere?
Re: Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2010
I'll ask n ge back 2u in no tym but ma own sis is now tru wt ha 4 yr course n she abt movn outta there
Re: Any Nigerian In The Dominican Republic? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
Roseau nfact she'll b avn her clinical soon

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Morocco By Road / Air Nigeria Flights Suspended From Operation Nationwide / Nigeria Lost 2,038 Passengers To Air Crashes In 47 Years, Says AIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.