Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,915 members, 7,966,407 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? (16669 Views)

Poll: Whjat do you think about this attire?

Sexy: 13% (38 votes)
Nasty: 61% (171 votes)
A'ight: 7% (20 votes)
Don't care: 17% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 / Venus Williams Goes Unclad For Espn Body Issue 18+ Photos / Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by omar22(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2010
It would've looked great on Serena dammit!!

Yes ooooooooooooo!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Pittbaby(f): 3:20pm On May 27, 2010
Forget the flesh colored underwear for a second . The dress looks like lingerie. A nicer dress may have made me overlook the underwear
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by oge4real(f): 3:24pm On May 27, 2010
Wetin be this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by astuto: 3:30pm On May 27, 2010
the girl dressed the way she was because it enables her move freely. She's not the only one.
Is the problem the flesh-colored nature or was it the fact that it showed in the first place?

Don't u people see 100m dash athletes? why doesn't anyone complain about theirs? even the men?

Let's relate form with function here.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by PokerFace(f): 3:47pm On May 27, 2010
astuto:

the girl dressed the way she was because it enables her move freely. She's not the only one.
Is the problem the flesh-colored nature or was it the fact that it showed in the first place?

Don't u people see 100m dash athletes? why doesn't anyone complain about theirs? even the men?

Let's relate form with function here.

Tell 'em
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by oluite(f): 3:53pm On May 27, 2010
move freely, she arent d only tennis player.u dont need a lacy black n red top with no underwear to move freely. i tink her outfit is GROSS,
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by wicks: 3:54pm On May 27, 2010
It's French Open, sooo she's being French,  Shikina
 wink
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by osteen(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2010
If she is comfortable in it great. By the way u pay to watch the beautiful game not the ,
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by ikeGod2: 4:26pm On May 27, 2010
She only needs to be free as she does her thing cool
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Carlosein(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2010
Tennis is no longer a game for the talented undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by topkin(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2010

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Kx: 4:35pm On May 27, 2010
[size=14pt]For the second time, am asking, na obasanjo born this girl?[/size]?
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by SLIGHT(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2010
Mini.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Ranoscky(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2010
daz naija 4 u. almost everybody just dey criticise d gurl for her outfit but u know what? . . .

this same topic came up on the internet after the game, and 'almost' all the american's said that the dress was  kiss
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by djcrucifix(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2010
a very ugly and muscular bombom grin grin grin grin grin grin

p.s, this is my 700 post!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by nearest(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2010
Kx:

watin you mean? At least she fine pass iyabo.
But on the issue at hand, i think its her choice, the organisers don't see anything wrong with it so no qualms, but personally i prefer the outfit of maria sharapova ie a short dress and a fitted short under down to her knees.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by SLIGHT(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2010
Kx:

why u wan know,anyway sha e fit be
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by SLIGHT(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2010
nearest:

watin you mean? At least she fine pass iyabo.
But on the issue at hand, i think its her choice, the organisers don't see anything wrong with it so no qualms, but personally i prefer the outfit of maria sharapova ie a short dress and a fitted short under down to her knees.
wish kyn mentality u get sef so because organizers no c anytin wrong na im be say make we nor c anything wrong abi? Seriously i no xpect dis frm u
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by DrKnow1(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2010
There are four issues here folks! Entertainment, Liberalism, Talent and Guts. She's got them all. Forget about beauty. If you are considered beautiful, you will be lacking in these four areas, since beauty its about fragility and dull brain. My man, she got all my votes. Moreover, this is not in Nigeria where women are condemned to a life of inferiority and subordination and even made to wear ridiculous outfits like covering their faces with veil. This is Western world where you are free as the winds. There is nothing shocking about this. Welcome to 21st century you fools
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by TheClown: 5:15pm On May 27, 2010
the girl fine i no lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by yousouph(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2010
Am astonished with this outfit
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Tolulop001(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2010
for some reason i cant view the picture,
tried googlin it no show sad sad sad
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by yousouph(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2010
Am astonished with this outfit embarassed
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Newest: 5:29pm On May 27, 2010
Its not looking nice, but who cares
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by Newest: 5:32pm On May 27, 2010
? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by kelvin(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2010
angry Down right nasty. angry
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by tkb417(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2010
madness
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by candylips(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2010
that behind is nasty.

but i still love her cool
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 5:50pm On May 27, 2010
Sexy is a little skin and the rest left to the imagination. But with this dress we've seen it all. The arse no come too fine, at least if she had covered up a bit more, we would have been imagining a sexier arse than this.
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by yme1(f): 6:07pm On May 27, 2010
Jesus Wept smiley cry cry cheesy
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by argentina: 6:14pm On May 27, 2010
y me:

Jesus Wept smiley cry cry cheesy

NOOO, jesus would not weep because of this, in fact he will be angry upon say the girl wowo die she still dey show her yashless backside,which is even uglier, noooo jesus will not waste his precious tears on this,
Re: What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? by usbcable(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2010
She needs to be sent to fashion school of psychopaths.
i wish i could vote disgustingly repulsive. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat / Dede Mabiaku Slams People Comparing Naira Marley To Fela Kuti / Next Queen Of Nollywood Is Adesua Etomi, Who Beat Genevieve Nnaji At 2016 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.