Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

It's A Boy - Congrats To Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Boy - Congrats To Me (3868 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by NeeKlaus: 12:51am On May 25, 2018
Congrats if this is true.

But it doesn't seem true at all because if you are really the same person that has been trolling us all these years, you would have posted at LEAST 10 selfies with your GF's bare baby bump and you will make sure that your trusty TV will be visible in all the pictures. That's what the real Airforce will do.

But e nor concern me. Congrats anyway.
Re: It's A Boy - Congrats To Me by ConcernedNL: 1:11am On May 25, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Thank you to real people who sees so much joy in my comment.

Blessings

And those with bitter soul, I won't say it will be permanent because silly comments don't easily get to me

Una no know me but on Nairaland.

Congrats. Whichever way a child comes, God gave him for a good purpose, so congrats, wish his mother a safe delivery and you both enough money, and wisdom to raise your child.

How Do I Know A Serious Guy? / Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex? / After Our NYSC She Still Won't Let Me Be

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6