Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,565 members, 7,965,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:49 AM

Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV (42654 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
Metuh:
Igbo Amaka

Watch how brown roofers will come here to ask for the source of his wealth but praise dem Tinubu, Obanikoro, Buruji Kashamu e.t.c. grin

Who source epp?
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by okerekeikpo: 8:38pm On May 24, 2018
Smuggled car I'm not impressed, na Cotonou car be that
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by obinna222: 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
I was there.
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by ariesbull: 8:42pm On May 24, 2018
But they said that igbo hate themselves

6 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Ice4jez(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
Metuh:
Igbo Amaka

Watch how brown roofers will come here to ask for the source of his wealth but praise dem Tinubu, Obanikoro, Buruji Kashamu e.t.c. grin
who your father help,abi na ur uncle.mumu
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
Nke a bu tya roba!!
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by phase1: 8:58pm On May 24, 2018
Igbo na aku n'uba
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Metuh: 9:01pm On May 24, 2018
Ice4jez:
who your father help,abi na ur uncle.mumu
cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Kingsoul1(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Smuggled car I'm not impressed, na Cotonou car be that
Because the car is dirty that's why you called it cotonou and you as well claimed it was smuggled... You think this kind of vehicles can be smuggled easily? Even if it was smuggled into the country I doubt the vehicle will be that dirty... Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by protocol(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2018
jaxxy:
That hotel is in my estate. D guy just completed it... Nice ride. Big thangs
d hotel does not belong to Cubans but to Almighty Emeka Otigba
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by IamThrive(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2018
Which one will the gods ride on
grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by BiafraIShere(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2018
vertueptime:
E get one idiot wey go fit still come her come de ask for VIN number, nice ride, na just to tint it up remain
Lol, you must be a car seller. But I like the way VIN number is being made compulsory in the car section tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by mema900: 9:35pm On May 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
cool Ogadimma for all of us

It can't di mma for everyone at once, else the idimma will lose its value
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by AceVentura: 9:39pm On May 24, 2018
Metuh:
Igbo Amaka

Enough of the tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by vertueptime: 9:40pm On May 24, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Lol, you must be a car seller. But I like the way VIN number is being made compulsory in the car section tongue

Actually im nt, but as a nigeria anything legit dat comes my way can be transacted.
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
tochyano2:
Lexus jeep.not suv tongue
what is SUV?
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Bowwow11(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2018
givers will never lack
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2018
olaoluwasaola:
can anyone connect to wt m finking!
My broda it's a
Ghost and Tommy! #POWER
Those that know know!
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by agbajemm(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2018
Skcaasie
*FT*
Ifrank x Timistyles x Lakenus x Willywillz

Socosamiganja

http://stechitesconnect.com/2018/05/23/skcaasie-x-ifrank-x-timistyles-x-lakenus-x-willywillz-socosamiganja/

Anticipate the visuals, dropping soon �
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by fastlane84: 11:20pm On May 24, 2018
ehshi....iron....jalab....dry machine.... whip....
add yours
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by kenoz(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2018
Wow
Nice car
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by donqx: 2:38am On May 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Nwaohafia1: 2:52am On May 25, 2018
malificent:
Tear rubber grin grin. So Chief Priest doesn't own cubana?

Thought he was the owner until i started following @Obi Cubana on IG
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Myself2(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2018
That's a 50 million nairaland appreciation, hmm the chief priest must be very key to the establishment
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Elderay(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2018
igbo kwenu..fear igbo boys o...
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Galaxydon1(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2018
Chief priest is a multi millionaire and he is under someone. tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by Galaxydon1(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2018
Chief priest is a multi millionaire and he is still under someone. tufiakwa
Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by charlsecy(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2018
Galaxydon1:
Chief priest is a multi millionaire and he is still under someone. tufiakwa
You think Dangote's managers are not multi-millionaires?

1 Like

Re: Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV by muosky(m): 3:18am On Jun 15, 2018
tochyano2:
Lexus jeep.not suv tongue
you are kidding right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tech Start-up Journey / 1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 / Bankers, Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.