Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,934 members, 7,933,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:44 AM

Taking A Bet On A Lady! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking A Bet On A Lady! (1974 Views)

I Just Won A Bet Of 900thousand Naira, ND I Want To Spend 150K On A Female Here. / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking A Bet On A Lady! by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 28, 2010
lol, sounds like an American movie iv seen before wink
Re: Taking A Bet On A Lady! by daylae(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

lol, sounds like an American movie iv seen before wink
yeah,right. It's quite obvious that movie producers look around,studying how people relates socially to help them in their works;av seen such situation in couple of movies too. That really stresses he fact that it happens in reality. So the question is: HOW WILL U DEAL WITH IT. smiley
Re: Taking A Bet On A Lady! by Faher(m): 5:23am On May 29, 2010
Sometimes a bet might just be the inspiration you need to do the right thing and take your chance in life to date a hot chick grin grin grin
Re: Taking A Bet On A Lady! by CaptCavey(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2010
^from another angle. . .
Re: Taking A Bet On A Lady! by daylae(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
^he's somehow right you know,some people need to be dared to do things they ordinarilly won't do.
Re: Taking A Bet On A Lady! by topup: 5:28am On Jun 04, 2010
This is the script to so many movies and tv shows. Sincerely, if I was a bet (and I might have been before) I actually couldn't care less, what would piss me off would be the extent he is willing to lie, I would probably lose a lot of trust in him, but if he seemed really remorseful and it was obvious that he had distanced himself from those same 'friends' then it wouldn't be a problem. However, if he told me, then continued to tell me that the whole relationship was built on lies, and then told me what those lies were, and if there were so many intertwined and if he said it without any remorse, then there would have to be a major timeout of the relationship, at least for a long while.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Briefly Describe Your Partner (not Physically) / I Think Am Loosing It / I Cannot Date A Dirty Girl. Dirty Girls Repel Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.