Stats: 3,184,009 members, 7,922,437 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms (21661 Views)

Exposed At Last Asthma And Stomach Ulcer Cure / Natural Remedies To Fast Relieve Of Asthma Attack And Cure. / Early Symptoms Of HIV: Symptoms In Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by madridguy(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2018
Thanks for the great information @ OP.

Going to the hospital is the best and say no to self medication or prayer water.
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Akanapiaigwe: 7:28am On May 25, 2018
have been living with this shettt since 2010

Honestly it's very bad

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by simple250: 7:34am On May 25, 2018
I don't go close to vapor from bleach palm oil...know your trigger

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by degamemaster(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2018
bloomstar:
Asthma is a common lung condition that causes occasional breathing difficulties.

It affects people of all ages and often starts in childhood, although it can also appear for the first time in adults.

There’s currently no cure for asthma, but there are simple treatments that can help keep the symptoms under control so it doesn’t have a significant impact on your life.

Some people, particularly children, may eventually grow out of asthma. But for others it’s a lifelong condition.

Early Symptoms of asthma

The main symptoms of asthma are:
-wheezing (a whistling sound when breathing)
-breathlessness
-a tight chest – which may feel like a band is tightening around it
-coughing

The severity of the symptoms varies from person to person. They usually come and go, but for some people they’re more persistent.
Asthma symptoms can sometimes get temporarily worse. This is known as an asthma attack.

When to get medical advice

Several conditions can cause similar Early symptoms of Asthma, such as a chest infection or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), so it’s important to get a proper diagnosis and correct treatment.

Your doctor will usually be able to diagnose asthma by asking about your or your child’s symptoms and carrying out some simple breathing tests.
But these are often difficult to do in infants and young children, so the diagnosis may be made on the basis of symptoms and response to a trial of treatment with an inhaler.

Causes of asthma

Asthma is caused by inflammation (swelling) of the breathing tubes that carry air in and out of the lungs.
This inflammation makes the breathing tubes highly sensitive, so they temporarily become narrow. This may occur randomly, or after exposure to a trigger. The tubes may also sometimes become clogged with sticky mucus.

Common asthma triggers include:

-allergens, such as house dust mites, animal fur and pollens
-other irritants, such as cigarette smoke, strong smells, gases and
-cold air
-exercise (including marathon sex)
-chest infections

The reason why some people develop asthma isn’t fully understood, although it’s known that you’re more likely to develop it if you have a close relative with the condition.

Treatments for asthma

While there’s currently no cure for asthma, there are a number of treatments that can help control the condition.
Most asthma treatments are taken using an inhaler, a small device that delivers a spray or powder medicine to your breathing tubes as you breathe in.

The main treatments are:

-identifying and avoiding asthma triggers if possible
-reliever inhalers – inhalers used when needed to quickly relieve asthma symptoms for a short time
-preventer inhalers – inhalers used regularly every day to reduce the inflammation in the breathing tubes, which prevents asthma symptoms occurring

You’ll usually draw up a personal action plan with your doctor or asthma nurse. This will include information about your medicines, how to monitor your condition and what to do if you have an asthma attack.

How long does asthma last?

Asthma is a long-term condition for many people – particularly if it first develops in adulthood.

In children, it sometimes disappears or improves during the teenage years, although it can return later in life.

The symptoms can usually be controlled with treatment and most people will have normal and active lives, although some people with more severe asthma may have persistent problems.

Complications of asthma
Although asthma can normally be kept under control, it’s still a serious condition that can cause a number of complications.

This is why it’s so important to follow your treatment plan and not ignore your symptoms if they’re getting worse.

Badly controlled asthma can cause issues such as:

-persistent tiredness
-underperformance or absence from work or school
-psychological problems – including stress, anxiety and depression
-disruption of your work and leisure because of unexpected visits to your doctor or hospital
-lung infections (pneumonia)
-in children, delays in growth or puberty
-There’s also a risk of life-threatening complications, such as severe asthma attacks.

source:http://generalhealthinfo.com/2017/11/07/asthma-in-detail/

Is it infectious as we were made to believe?
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by kizy59(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2018
very badt attack,my last attack was severe,a day I thought will be my last day on earth.......no one around me that day I had to manage and call my brother on phone who responded swiftly..........my inhaler had finished and refused getting a new one because I was tired of inhaling ventolin.........but thankGod he is doing a wonderful job in my life,no sign of it in a long while.......but I have my inhaler by my side though.

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by SolutionMee: 8:14am On May 25, 2018
kizy59:
very badt attack,my last attack was severe,a day I thought will be my last day on earth.......no one around me that day I had to manage and call my brother on phone who responded swiftly..........my inhaler had finished and refused getting a new one because I was tired of inhaling ventolin.........but thankGod he is doing a wonderful job in my life,no sign of it in a long while.......but I have my inhaler by my side though.

All sickness are bad sha

Even me that recently battled with GERD and throat tightness never pray that my best enemy should experience it.

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by mako007(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

All sickness are bad sha

Even me that recently battled with GERD and throat tightness never pray that my best enemy should experience it.
hi, can we pm, I passed through this but recently I observed my sleep apnea has gone.
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by DeImmortal(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2018
Am on of this, I almost experience this every week
especially that coughing own..
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by lailo: 8:58am On May 25, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
It's a really uncomfortable thing. Mine just started recently. Sometimes i just so much tightness in my chest and it's always worst when I lay down.
sorry dear.It started recently and it will go very very soon.I love you so much. kisses
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Amaechi5(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2018
Being living with it since 23yrs, inhaler and ventolin always with me during "hamattan"
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by morichy(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2018
Try out snail fluid mixed with honey...it worked for me. ..Grateful to God

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Ashley86400: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
degamemaster:

Is it infectious as we were made to believe?
No, it's not.
It's inheritable, but not infectious or communicable.

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Nobody: 10:22am On May 25, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
It's a really uncomfortable thing. Mine just started recently. Sometimes i just so much tightness in my chest and it's always worst when I lay down.

There is a cure for asthma but its Local. My mum , brother and a cousin had it and were all cured by same drug.
The man lives in Ibadan but Im not sure if he is still alive.
The Agbo is potent like mad.
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Nobody: 10:25am On May 25, 2018
Amaechi5:
Being living with it since 23yrs, inhaler and ventolin always with me during "hamattan"

Its so sad our Government never tried to promote what is ours. The Oyinbos have not gotten a cure for it but.

There is a cure for asthma but its Local. My mum , brother and a cousin had it and were all cured by same drug.
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Nobody: 10:28am On May 25, 2018
Am 35, suffered ashma for 25 years,used to take centrim,prednisolone,ventolin,aminophyline to manage the attack and even inhaler. Spent cash on native/herbal mixtures, carried out fetish sacrifices but all to no avail.the drugs comes with alot of side effect like depression, oral thrush, addiction. I always lived in fear and at times i tot about commiting suicide. To cut long story short, i went for several deliverance session at MFM and that was how my story changed. From a week, without drugs to a month and then to a year.since then anytime the attack wants to come, i jus smell red oil tru my nose or leak it am done, in seconds i start spitting and coughing the mucus outa my mouth, dont give up,if u have tried all and it failed try God.
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by bidak(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2018
Asthma is not as bad as people makes it seems just know what you allergic to and always go everywhere with your pills then you will be fine

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Airhix(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2018
It sound strange to people, when ever I come out to tell people about the herbal cure for asthma, even if you don't wanna get cured ,just for the sake of your innocent children. Try it , call 07067417516
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by united442(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

All sickness are bad sha

asthma is way too too bad...
i dnt have it but it but when i see people who have it, i feel scared for them..
ever since i learnt it has no cure, sorry to use this, i see people who have it as dead along the living..
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by united442(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2018
Firebrand1:
Am 35, suffered ashma for 25 years,used to take centrim,prednisolone,ventolin,aminophyline to manage the attack and even inhaler. Spent cash on native/herbal mixtures, carried out fetish sacrifices but all to no avail.the drugs comes with alot of side effect like depression, oral thrush, addiction. I always lived in fear and at times i tot about commiting suicide. To cut long story short, i went for several deliverance session at MFM and that was how my story changed. From a week, without drugs to a month and then to a year.since then anytime the attack wants to come, i jus smell red oil tru my nose or leak it am done, in seconds i start spitting and coughing the mucus outa my mouth, dont give up,if u have tried all and it failed try God.
25years?? wonderful!
25years passing through all this,i dnt have it,and i pray my generation dnt have it cux i hate asthma with passion..i know no one prays to have it.
when i see people been carried from one place to another looking for inhaler,i feel scared for them..its shambolic and disgraceful..
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Iseoluwani: 11:38am On May 25, 2018
simple250:
I don't go close to vapor from bleach palm oil...know your trigger

mine is drinking of cold stuff during raining period... but I can't do without drinking cold stuff
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by raphaeladeyele: 12:09pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Aventis(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2018
Afec1000givers:
op seriously i use carnabis to cure my asthma.No more symtoms or a trace of it in my breath.I'm not joking.
How?
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Aventis(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2018
tamethem:

Try make enquiries, I need the drug abeg
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by WaleOsu(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2018
lonelydora:
Get diagnosed early to know your triggers. If you can DO NOT USE INHALERS. Once you start using inhaler, you can't do without it. Ventolin, Piriton and Franol, can help.

In all cases, pray to God for healing. I have seen people prayers healed theirs.
I beg to differ sir...I've been living with asthma since 2003,and I can tell you, that you can do without your inhaler,all you need to do is avoid your triggers...you can't do without your inhalers only when you keep doing what triggers your attack.
And prayer doesnt heal asthma,some outgrow it

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Nobody: 2:48am On May 26, 2018
Aventis:
I will
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Nobody: 7:47am On May 31, 2018
Dumdumfashion:

HBD Beauty
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by snosoar: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
SNOSeeds - Think Health, Think Black Seed!

While we don't know if or what you've known about a medicinal herb / spice called black seed (Nigella sativa),

What we know for sure and are enthusiastic to inform you about is that black seed prevents / cures all diseases except death - It's perhaps the best elixir!

Researchers the world over have confirmed this folklore or scriptural fact as seen in over 600 scientific publications on this little sized but immensely great powerhouse of nutrients that intimidates the best man-made combination of nutrients in multivitamins / antioxidants.

Specifically for asthma, this link (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395530997523237&id=394649457611391) shows how black seed clearly outperformed orthodox medicine, despite not being toxic like them.

In fact, Onifade et al (Nigerian Researchers from UCH - University College Hospital, Ibadan alongside their counterpart from the United Kingdom) have published papers where black seed has cured HIV over and again, one of which is referenced in this post: https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/439518526457817

Whao! What a companion is black seed, it wonderfully assists with more quantity and quality of milk production in breastfeeding mothers as seen with evidences of published research and case studies in this link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=478353295907673&id=394649457611391&ref=bookmarks, even while it helps with infertility as evidenced in below paragraphs.

Yes, black seed increased male fertility by working on vital parameters of the sperm like sperm count and motility, even while increasing the quality, further information on scientific studies that confirmed this is seen at https://web.facebook.com/SNOSeeds/posts/397053537370983. Also, female hormonal balance as needed in regulating many syndromes in females has been recorded severally by black seed from menstrual disorders to fibroid and infertility amidst many others.

The miraculous effectiveness of this herb that contains over 100 nutrients (some of which are even yet to be characterized) is such that it dynamically confronts any health challenge by working forward or backward towards Wellness as necessary, for example, it can help for boosting or tempering immunity, it can work to decrease or increase blood pressure as needed - What a feat!

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by snosoar: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
When scientific evidences back a folklore medicine claim as seen in black seed (Nigella sativa), I wonder why one can't confirm the truth of such in this information age, and thereby avail himself of a much more safe, effective, cheap, and sustainable solution that in fact goes beyond solving just a known health challenge, to improving one's health generally, and securing one away from the innumerable health threats plaguing our modern age.

Meanwhile, a very sound health is generally needed for a better chance at great mental and physical activity, and reproduction ability for both sexes.

We are elated to inform you that we at SNOSeeds know the formulations, dosages, and duration for concoctions based mainly on black seed and honey, even while we as well sell them amidst other products of alternative medicine therapies across the nation at the best market prices thinkable.

At SNOSeeds, We're simply your one-stop center when it comes to evidence-based natural / alternative medicine.

Kindly look up and like our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds to keep up with our posts on natural health gems.

Contact us:
08133531930 (Whatsapp Inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com

Yours in Sound Health,
Nurudeen Soremekun
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by ebako1: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
ISN'T IT TIME YOU TELL YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY in the BATTLE AGAINST ASTHMA?

Imagine never having to be embarrassed about Traumas.
Imagine never having to endure the Pale, Sweaty Skin.
Imagine no longer experiencing Unusual Tiredness or Restlessness.
Imagine no longer having to waste money and time on solutions that don't work.
Imagine no longer having to wear many chest clothes
Imagine no more embarrassing visits to the doctor.
Imagine being able to actually enjoy life and the games and outings that you want.

Imagine never using your relief inhaler again,and Imagine using "BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP" to get rid of your asthma.
Try Betafil today and say goodbye to asthma attack forever. Order yours today.

Contact us today:
email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by ebako1: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Aventis:

ISN'T IT TIME YOU TELL YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY in the BATTLE AGAINST ASTHMA?

Imagine never having to be embarrassed about Traumas.
Imagine never having to endure the Pale, Sweaty Skin.
Imagine no longer experiencing Unusual Tiredness or Restlessness.
Imagine no longer having to waste money and time on solutions that don't work.
Imagine no longer having to wear many chest clothes
Imagine no more embarrassing visits to the doctor.
Imagine being able to actually enjoy life and the games and outings that you want.

Imagine never using your relief inhaler again,and Imagine using "BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP" to get rid of your asthma.
Try Betafil today and say goodbye to asthma attack forever. Order yours today.

Contact us today:
email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Airhix(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2019
There's no physiolog
Re: Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms by Airhix(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2019
There's no physiological correlation BTW marathon sex and athsma, its a respiratory tract infection, which could be transmitted from parents to offsprings or contracted from adverse unhealthy environment, with triggers and starts as allergies, and if not controlled, managed and treated, it could be deadly. Contact me for a permanent herbal cure for asthma on 07067417516

Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos / Herbal Medicine(alternative Medicine) Versus Orthodox Medicine / COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67