Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,061 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) (18632 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Gucciboss: 7:28pm On May 25, 2018
teflonjake:

Then you don't understand my narrative....well as an authority in the field of political science I stand by my point.

Thank you
Anyway, you might be right at the bolded.
I appreciate your ability to hold your stance. Just that I actually think you are flying higher than necessary by using that word.

By the way, I hope you are not that lecturer that scored me 3/20 in my assignment back then? I still they vex for the matter reach now grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Abimbola29(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2018
oluoni:
How is this of benefit to the average ekiti people whose salaries have not been paid till now at least ambode commissioned bstop to the benefit of Lagos people and he paid salaries in full..so they had to invite a royal father from the east to commission this poo??Mehn Fayose,Easterners and mediocrity be like bread and butter.LMAO
your comment was the only best and meaningful thing I have read so far
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Banmeallday: 9:45pm On May 25, 2018
What are those eastern governors doing there....who is paying for their wasteful trip?
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2018
Gucciboss:

Anyway, you might be right at the bolded.
I appreciate your ability to hold your stance. Just that I actually think you are flying higher than necessary by using that word.

By the way, I hope you are not that lecturer that scored me 3/20 in my assignment back then? I still they vex for the matter reach now grin grin

grin grin it wasn't me grin
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Reelectbuhari: 7:53am On May 26, 2018
Gucciboss:

What do you mean by the bolded?

useless statement everywhere

if this what u expect from an elected leader then all u people are funny

can u imagine if a leader pays salaries all u will hear is dat he has tried.....what is he elected to do in the first place to eat salaries...

if he build road....u see clapping.....God how did we get here

Since 1999 only road buidling is what our leaders know...

and if that is case Nigeria has gone to the dogs and I want out of the shithole.....

we have monsterisd our leaders that they become immune to any kind of public advice.....

I want out of this unproductive nation if this is the pace Nigeria will develop

let's divide....haba
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Gucciboss: 8:03am On May 26, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

useless statement everywhere

if this what u expect from an elected leader then all u people are funny

can u imagine if a leader pays salaries all u will hear is dat he has tried.....what is he elected to do in the first place to eat salaries...

if he build road....u see clapping.....God how did we get here

Since 1999 only road buidling is what our leaders know...

and if that is case Nigeria has gone to the dogs and I want out of the shithole.....

we have monsterisd our leaders that they become immune to any kind of public advice.....

I want out of this unproductive nation if this is the pace Nigeria will develop

let's divide....haba

My bro. Pls, take it easy. We were not the ones that created you a Nigerian, God actually did. Cool your temper
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Reelectbuhari: 8:22am On May 26, 2018
Gucciboss:

My bro. Pls, take it easy. We were not the ones that created you a Nigerian, God actually did. Cool your temper

please pardon me to remind u that God was never part of Nigeria creation and as such up till now won't be.

Nigeria is an adulterous nation created by Lord lugard and flora and which the reason the country will not and will never progress.

a country created and endorsed by God shouldn't be like this.
look at Nigeria backward as ever, nothing is happening, everything stagnating, a whole 2018 budget just submitted yesterday and who knows when the dullarden and arch genocidist in aso rock will sign.

I used to be patriotic about this nation but recent turn of event has shown that Nigeria has gone to the dogs and totally irredeemable .

whoever believes this country will be better again with the way this are is doing so at his own peril....

Nigeria as a nation has long lost the script and ought to be addressed for what it is.....a failed nation.

what is good is the division of this country so that everybody can go their separate ways and work for her own development.....

Nigeria needs division not unity.
Re: The Commissioning Of Ekiti State High Court Complex (Photos) by Gucciboss: 3:57pm On May 26, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

please pardon me to remind u that God was never part of Nigeria creation and as such up till now won't be.

Nigeria is an adulterous nation created by Lord lugard and flora and which the reason the country will not and will never progress.

a country created and endorsed by God shouldn't be like this.
look at Nigeria backward as ever, nothing is happening, everything stagnating, a whole 2018 budget just submitted yesterday and who knows when the dullarden and arch genocidist in aso rock will sign.

I used to be patriotic about this nation but recent turn of event has shown that Nigeria has gone to the dogs and totally irredeemable .

whoever believes this country will be better again with the way this are is doing so at his own peril....

Nigeria as a nation has long lost the script and ought to be addressed for what it is.....a failed nation.

what is good is the division of this country so that everybody can go their separate ways and work for her own development.....

Nigeria needs division, not unity.

I feel you bro. It is not easy being a Nigerian. But what can we do now. So many persons have given up on the country already. This year alone 4 of my friends left this country. Yes 4 of them. But since we are still here, the only thing we have is hope. Don't get too frustrated. Things will happen at the appropriate time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC / SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary / Forgery: Trial Of Saraki, Ekweremadu stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.