Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Filling Stations Are Urgently Needed To Buy In Porthacourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Filling Stations Are Urgently Needed To Buy In Porthacourt (374 Views)

Price And Where To Buy In Porthacourt / Tank Farm Needed For Lease In Porthacourt / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filling Stations Are Urgently Needed To Buy In Porthacourt by akeensbussy(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2018
About 10 filling stations are urgently needed in PortHarcourt at different locations.

This very important and urgent. Please call or chat me up on my number below.
Re: Filling Stations Are Urgently Needed To Buy In Porthacourt by akeensbussy(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2018
if you have this, plz don't hesitate to chat me up. very important. No joke plz.
Re: Filling Stations Are Urgently Needed To Buy In Porthacourt by Pearlbim2: 3:21pm On May 25, 2018
hello, ,i have the contact of an agent that as one available
Re: Filling Stations Are Urgently Needed To Buy In Porthacourt by akeensbussy(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2018
Pearlbim2:
hello, ,i have the contact of an agent that as one available
OK, chat me up.
Re: Filling Stations Are Urgently Needed To Buy In Porthacourt by akeensbussy(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2018
plz I need more info on this.... agents in porthacourt
Re: Filling Stations Are Urgently Needed To Buy In Porthacourt by OGUAF(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good day..are you still in need of filling stations?

(1) (Reply)

Build Your House ,pay Initial Deposit And Spread The Payment @flourish Estate / All You Need To Know About Finishing Your House To Your Taste / Who Can Contstruct This Type Of Gate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.