Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigerian Girls In London - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls In London (9611 Views)

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls In London by whobethis(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hello all,

probably not what all of you were expecting, but I have to say that some Nigerian girls in London are the coolest! I have been hearing and reading horror stories about Nigerian girls in London which made me a lil' scared but I conquered my fear and now, I just got my first Nigerian girlfriend in London to marry me and she said yes, smileyIts a good thing to be loved! I'm intending to marry her! I really thank God for helping me on this one here! As a word of advise to you singles, pray to God for the correct person in your life and God would answer your prayers! Amen!
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by cuteass1(f): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2007
eeeyaa cry cry cry (tears of joy)

congratulations on your great achievement, really refreshing to hear, after all these "i need a natural girl" threads we have here lol grin

i'm really happy for you dearie wink

wishing you and your wife-to-be all the good things marriage has to offer, and may the Lord bw with you cheesy

ps: remember that marriage is not a bed of roses, but with love and understanding and God on your side there's nothing you guys can't overcome smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by babauch(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2007
ur right, there are ups and down in marriage
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by babauch(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2007
cute ass wad up with u
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by babauch(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2007
how is norway
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by Ferlie(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2007
i pity u - Nija girls in London are the most horrible - ugly and proud - very pround - empty barrel - but dey fok around - oh ha.
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by lalaboi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2007
lol! d guy dn giv testimony! why u 1 discourage am again?
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by sisimose(f): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2007
ferli how old are you?
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by Ferlie(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2007
sisimose:

ferli how old are you?

Asko - make u dey ask o.
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by cuteass1(f): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2007
@ babauch

my dear i'm fine ooo, thanks for asking and Norway is just there doing its thing (freezing i mean)

so how is you, hope you're having fun here. Noticed you're new and will like to use the opportunity to say you're welcome

hope to see you around cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by orp: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2007
WHOBETHIS ! WHOBETHIS!! WHOBETHIS!!!

Dont rejoice. (1)Do you realise in U.K the woman have the say? A friend of mine married a NigerianBritish citizen and in British law you cannot beat your wife or child as it is tantamount to abuse and inhumane treatment.The lady kept living a rough life to the extent that she will go to club on friday and come back on monday morning and it got to a point there were ultications and the lady happen to call the police and the police ask him to leave the house for her.

(2)Do you realize if you divorce her, your sweat,riches, wealth will be divide into two and half will be given to her.

(3)Do you realise she will be happy to divorce because as a single mother she will be earning from the British        government more than when she was working.

(4)Do you realize London girls are dangerous as there had been many stabbing on their boyfriends.

(5) Do you realize journey can never be like home.

(6)Do yourealise income tax is 20% ,N.I. 11%  and you don't earn more than £7p per hour
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by Seun(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2007
in British law you cannot beat your wife or child as it is tantamount to abuse and inhumane treatment.
Why should you beat your wife and children? If someone wants to beat them, you should be the protector! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls In London by orp: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2007
@Seun
I mean if they go wrong you cannot correct them. If your child goes wrong and you beat him the British government will take him from you that you dont know the worth of a child and when the child is taken from you ,you no longer have a child.
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by 4Play(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2007
@orp

Na lie!I have been beating many people's children in Lonodn and I have not been arrested yet grin

The fact of the matter is that a majority of parents in the UK smack their kid.Social services will step in if smacking goes over the top especially if it results in bodily wounds(without visible signs you can deny smacking your kids)
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by lalaboi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2007
bt u can beat d child without d government knowing!
jus make sure u beat d child wen necessary and make sure u dnt create a mark on d body cos dats wot dey will use to catch u!
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by orp: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2007
@4play
are you all right man? you know those children did not report to the police.
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by orp: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2007
@lalaboi
yeah ! u are right.
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by Glamourgal(f): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2007
whobthis, congrats wink
all da best!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by SweetT1: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ferlie
why don't you go watch cartoons or go play tenten. This forum is for grown folks. O.K ?
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by Ferlie(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2007
Sweet T:

@ferlie
why don't you go watch cartoons or go play tenten. This forum is for grown folks. O.K ?

u are a cow, unfortunately u come dey Texas - u lost from Bush ranch?
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by SweetT1: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ferlie
Grow up. you buttbreath !
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by SweetT1: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ferlie
For your information, i serve at Mr presidents pleasure. GW !!!
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by Ferlie(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2007
hahahaha. Mr SweetT - the atumopo of Texas. Mr labe igi orombo.
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by SweetT1: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2007
Only if you knew, you Fuc%^$ing Juvenile !
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by Ferlie(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2007
hahahah someone dey cry o - who take im bread - u this Bin Laden.
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by SweetT1: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ferlie
Are you in Texas? Your picture look kinda gay. You laid back like your boyfriend is down below.
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by Ferlie(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2007
SweetT - ha ha - how u go talk like that - i go slap u o.
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by whitelexi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2007
naija girls in london generally are nothing to write home about, few of them will be nice but majority are totally out of it. Even the ones u go and bring from naija will join the league soon after they get here, all they need is time and the right mix grin
If u move around and look deep enough u will agree with me that u r lucky to find one that meets your requirements. I have decided to just look around and not go near any of them. My personal opinion
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by busygirl(f): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2007
Congrats dearie, wishin u lots of happiness and joy in ur marriage
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by gbeborun(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2007
@orp
what has VAT and N.I got to do with naija girls? Abeg make u explain. And who says people don't earn more than £6.40?
Agreed nigerian girls are something else, but your reasons don't hold water at all. Moreover VAT is 17.5% not 22%
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by gbeborun(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2007
Nigerian girls are terrible, very materialistic and greedy. if you no get money, then no show for you. abeg make u go find jamo chic, easy to maintain and no long thing. They will service you even better!
Re: Nigerian Girls In London by Busta(f): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2007
@topic
congratulations and good 4 u!

@gbeborun,
u name says it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Picture: If He Becomes This Broken, Will You Still Love Him? / For Those Who Want To Keep Snakes As Pets, Look At What A Snake Did To The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.